Dragon Prince {EX}- Taken

Started by Jag, May 24, 2009, 07:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

There has been a new trend on one of the socializing boards here on E. It involves people asking for pictures of things that they like. Dragons, Angels, Demons, Werewolves, ect...While looking at the pictures in the Dragon thread I was inspired by one of the photos:

It has been cropped and edited to take out more detailed parts because it's being posted in a public board. In the full picture the dragon is actually two-headed, but I would rather it be one-headed or two dragons. I'm willing to be the dragon(s).

The basic idea that I had was this:

Two princes were born just moments after each other making them twins. Sadly, only one of them can rule in place of their father when he dies. The king has his servants go through the laws and such to see what must happen. What he finds is that one of the boys must be killed off to prevent any future conflict for the crown. The queen can't bare to see either of her children killed and offers one of the boys up to a dragon(s) that live in the volcano near their kingdom. She begs the dragon to take care of her child and keep him from harm.

The dragon keeps this promise, but takes it rather far. He becomes so possessive over the boy that he doesn't even allow the prince to know that a world exists outside the large cave. He tells the boy that if he leaves the cave he will die because the outside world cannot support the life of a human. That their bodies are too weak and that he must stay there and the dragon will take care of him.

As the boy grows up he has urges and such as all men do, but is denied any kind of female to work his frustrations out on. Instead he is left with the dragon(s) to help him with his physical aches. It isn't until the prince's twin brother comes across the cave one day and finds the other prince that he realizes that the dragon(s) have lied to him.

I eventually want it to lead to that the dragon(s) being able to turn into a human form and try to seduce the prince back to his cave so he can keep him once again. At some points I do see Non-Con things happening to the prince.

PM me or post in this thread to let me know of your interest. That plot is not the one we have to use. If you have something else in mind, let me know. Also let me know if you want to be the male or the dragon(s). I am willing to be the dragon though.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

grdell

This looks like something quite different for me and absolutely fascinating. I'll play the prince... and I like the idea of it being two discrete dragons - makes for some three-way possibilities  ;)
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.