Robert's Rebellion - A Game of Thrones AU game (House Lords & Ladies needed!)

Started by Primarch, August 07, 2012, 07:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordLuck

Quote from: Primarch on August 16, 2012, 08:27:12 PM
I run an AU GoT site, if things don't change for the Stark's soon Cat could be in for a right old'rape at he hands of Gregor Clegane.

Hehehe, why, The Mountain That Rides is trully one of my very favourite characters in the Song. I'd play him if he wasn't such a minor player in the larger game! :)

...Or should we call him Robert Strong?  :o
Mourning.

Zealously Jaded

In another Group game I'm playing, that is really big. We have a tagging system I feel that might work here, so we don't get confused who is where and who they are talking to. If people are interested I'll set up a code.

LordLuck

I am, personally, a fan of tagging systems to group roleplays. Hmmm. I'd approve if we ended up taking one ourselves to this tale - despite our short number of characters in the table right now. It helps lots to organize things and to know with whom you are interacting.

EDIT: Oooh, nice!
Mourning.

Zealously Jaded

[float=left][img] Insert a picture [/img][/float]

[b]Name: [/b]
[b]House: [/b]
[b]Location: [/b]
[b]Tagging: [/b]

Here's a preliminary tagging, anything else I missed just let me know. I tend to put pictures in at a 150x200 avatar size.

Fiver214

We still need more people to make characters. Cast is sorely lacking. Other than that, it's rolling really well so far. Glad I got the chance to sign up.

Rhaegar is meeting up with the Tyrell lord, Lyanna stark is in King's Landing, Robert Baratheon is gathering up his forces and a Sand from Dorne is being sent to go treat with him. Things should be heating up really soon.
Well, I'm back after more than a year!