Mofo's Big Plot Thread (m seeking f)

Started by MoFo, July 23, 2015, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoFo

An Advisory warning, I will only rp in threads, or in PMs or through YIM

Also most of my desire is 50/40/10 50% Smut, 40% Plot and 10% discussion and or Filler, please note I love story, however I am also not going to lie I do love smut, however bad smut such as right off the start sex and grinding does indeed bore me.

Update- I now have a YIM if anyone wants to.

Occulus's Re-Rifted (Long Term, OC x Canon plot)
A young tester for the occulus rift team is tasked with testing out the product. Its been equipped with a new system that allows players to dive into very story driven or not games, well being the lonely young man he is. He takes the chance to use the Occulus to finally flirt and play with his favorite game girls.

Insert a Game, who will you be?

Accepted games currently
Street Fighter
Dead or Alive
Tekken
Fire Emblem.

DC - Small Justice Plot
Basicly the idea is that the male super hero's after messing with the wrong villain get flung into a Space Time Continuum leaving earth's fate in the hands of Earth's Heroine's and a new super lad named Shrink, he's cowardly perverted and he always has a sarcastic line waiting to be used. He enjoys abusing his powers to shrink down to the size of a hair follicle and roam around the bodies of some of the beautiful DC girls while Batman and SuperMan are out of the Justice League satalite.

I favor Power Girl, Wonder Woman, and Huntress for the favorite girls.

Dead or Alive Paradise Craving

I am looking to play my OC Kotetsu a rough tough biker gang leader with the ancestry of Warlords, his rough exterior is also brought on by his insatiable almost wolf like personality, he gets invited to New New Zach Island along with the many beauties from the Dead or Alive tournaments. The 28 year old is going to have one hell of a Summer.

Street Fighter, The worlds strongest mother and son. <Current Craving

Due to a shadloo experiment the time line of the world has caused descendants of the world warriors to appear within the present. During a heist break up, Chun-Li receives back up from her future son Yujin-Li a fighter who uses Chun-li's own style with his own flare is tasked after wards to be Chun-Li's new partner in fighting crime, during the story mother and son will bond. (incest rp)

Synopsis.

Idea 1.2

I'm looking for an rp involving a guy winning a contest through an anime magazine and getting a grand prize to have three anime babes to move in with him

The anime girls can be
Orihime, Hinata, Nami
Rangiku, Tsunade, Robin
or Moka, Musube, and Erza

If interested do let me know the rp will likely be a thread or PM rp

Sexy Anime/Game Girl Fitness Club.

The Anime Gaming world is full of naughty sexy girls who I'd really love to invite into my Gym and have them worked out nice and fitly, interesting fucks include Squat fucking, push up fucks, Jogging fucking, Vibrator bikes and more.

Turn ons
Harem
Milf
Curvy Female characters
Nekos
Elves
Angels
Anal-giving
Vaginal-giving
Good Communication
Anime Images
Milfs
High Class and Hard to get women

Turn-offs
Lack of player communication
Overly Skinny girls
playing as a parent
furries
blood and gore
Less then a paragraph per post

Pairings (Me - you)
man x harem of milf (4 girls)
Oc x harem of final fantasy girls (3 girls)
Modern guy x Fantasy World girls (5 girls)
Young man x sexy neighbor (1 girl)
boy x childhood friend (1 girl)
boy x harem of princesses ( 3 girls)
Normal Man x League of Super Heroines (5)

Dark Souls

The hero has bested many trials now all thats left is to claim the Lord Vessel, or maybe climb the twin peaks of the gloriously voluptuous Giant Princess of Sunlight Gwynever. Or perhaps after risking the journey through the painted world the hero manages to find Crossbreed Percilla ashamed of her heritage of dragon and human maybe, but perhaps even she can be taken, after all she is more then 80% human looking, might be fun, or perhaps, the Emerald Herald is your quarry, either way, the beautiful women of dark souls are ready to be fucked by the chosen undead, all he has to do is survive the journey.

Idea 2 - Dead or Alive Paradise Heaven.

Synopsis

The Setting is new Zach Island were all the lovely ladies of the dead or alive series of games are invite to hang out and relax on a luxurious beach side resort. Thus 1 lucky man has also been invited to the island, The rp will have a setting much like a visual novel with dating sim elements involving the protagonist, -whose look you get to choose- getting to meet and possibly romance 1 of the many lovely ladies of the dead or alive series,

To play this scenario pick which girl you want to play as you can switch or play multiple, also a description of how you want me -namely the protagonist- to look and what you want his personality to be, PM with questions or if you wish to play.

Plot 2.1- Dead or Alive, Ninja Dating

The plot involves Toshio Keza Being accepted to the newly constructed school for ninjas, During his daily routine one day he is caught in the middle of a fight between Kasumi and Ayane resulting in him gettng hurt, After his recovery He is tasked by the head master to help stop their constant fighting, by taking the two feuding ninja beauties on pre planned double dates.

Animes I would love to do
Naruto
One Piece
Bleach
Rwby

Games
Soul Calibur
Tekken
Street Fighter
Final Fantasy
KOF
Blazblu

Cartoons
DC/Marvel
Totally Spies
Jessica Rabbit (Winks)

((*= Interested))
Canon Characters x Oc Pairings
Naruto
Harem x Oc ******
Tsunade and Mizukage x Oc**
Hinata x Oc*

One Piece
Harem x Oc**
Nami x Oc*
Robin and Nami x OC***

Bleach
Harem x OC******
Rangiku and Halibel x OC****
Orihime x Oc*

Rwby

Team Rwby and Glynda x OC*******

Games

Soul Calibur

Harem x OC******
Ivy and Sophitia x OC***
Taki and Cassandra x OC and OC*****
Pyrrah and Xingua x Oc*
((want a pairing bring it to me))

Tekken
Harem x OC****
Nina and Anna x OC*

Street Fighter

Harem x OC -********
((all Street Girls accepted))
Chun-Li and Cammy x OC
Sakura and Ibuki x OC
Rainbow Mika and Poison x OC*****

Final Fantasy

Harem x OC*******
All main Heroines x OC
Tifa and Yuna x OC
Rikku and Yuffie x OC

KOF

Mai Shiranui x OC**

Blazblue

Harem x OC*****
Makoto x OC

Lustful Bride

You're only supposed to bump once a month, not everyday.

MoFo

Its been a month now I'm bumping this up.

All ideas still open if interested please send me a PM.

MoFo

Street Fighter, The worlds strongest mother and son. <Current Craving

Due to a shadloo experiment the time line of the world has caused descendants of the world warriors to appear within the present. During a heist break up, Chun-Li receives back up from her future son Yujin-Li a fighter who uses Chun-li's own style with his own flare is tasked after wards to be Chun-Li's new partner in fighting crime, during the story mother and son will bond. (incest rp)

MoFo

Would anyone be up for a Kingdom Hearts 3 harem based rp involving either Vanitas, Xemnas or Xenhorte Ansem amassing themselves a harem. Alternatively I could do Terra going on a spree of Redemption in various Disney Worlds and Wooing Princesses.

MoFo

Seeking to do a large One Piece Harem collection rp, with me as the individual collecting the harem, I would enjoy someone looking to rp in a private channel with me, and is open to sharing character images, and such as we play, also someone able to post Semi to Multi Para is enjoyed.

MoFo

Seeking to do a large  RWBY rp, with me as the individual collecting the harem, I would enjoy someone looking to rp in a private channel with me, and is open to sharing character images, and such as we play, also someone able to post Semi to Multi Para is enjoyed.

This will require you and me to play multiple characters

This is not intended to be a group rp.

This is also a heterosexual rp as I am a straight male seeking women for this rp

MoFo

Seeking to do a large  RWBY rp, with me as the individual collecting the harem, I would enjoy someone looking to rp in a private channel with me, and is open to sharing character images, and such as we play, also someone able to post Semi to Multi Para is enjoyed.

This will require you and me to play multiple characters

This is not intended to be a group rp.

This is also a heterosexual rp as I am a straight male seeking women for this rp

MoFo

Long story short its about 150 years from present day, the United States buys and bails out Japan's economy and welcomes Japan as a Republic of the United States, thus allowing a sort of cultural mix and bleed to permiate Japanese Gangs in American Cities, American gangs in japanese cities, Japanese School conduct in American schools, lots of things like that.But also there was a sudden boom in female births compared to males making the world populace for female to male 5 to 1

View: https://imgur.com/a/DDNjco3

MoFo

6 Princesses are Captured from their homes and modified by an evil sorceress queen. Who curses them with a form of immortality and inability to age or die. They are thus given the task to seek out the Sorceresses son who was stolen from her as a baby. Thus these 6 beautiful and modified to the Sorceresses Ideal bodies for them. They are to find and protect him. With the underlying mission being “That who ever among the 6 manages to be come her sons one true love will have her curse broken.”

MoFo

Fighting Franchise where in girls clash and fight AlA wwe style with weapons and everyting and no risk of actually dying. With the concept being that fighting till the other gives up or is knocked out and the winner getting to do whatever they wish with their opponent.

​​​​​​​Or kingdoms using said means to settle disputes, make bets and entertain their people with bouts such as war games and such using a magic crest to prevent people from, maiming eachother. If anyones interested in helping me flesh this idea out I'd appreciate it.

MoFo

A young god creating himself a Harem and a World.

The young god was given an empty space to fill as a world, and in so doing filled it with beautiful women of all shapes, races, and sizes making it a paradise of women. The god then takes on a mortal form to engage with the world he has created, making changes, sleeping and fucking around with the vast world of women he has created.