Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmuttyReader

Only if you cooked for me.

Would you like me if I always asked you to read what I write?

dblkrose

Pretty much do that now. So no wouldn't mind.

Would you like me if I sleepwalked?

"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

SmuttyReader

As long as you didn't try to kill me.

Would you like me if sung horribly every morning, waking you up?

dblkrose

Depends on how you put me to sleep.

Would you like me if i ate breakfast food for dinner?
"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

SmuttyReader

Yes, I love breakfast.

Would you like me if I love bad reality tv?

dblkrose

Ahhhghhh... just don't ask me to watch with you.

Would you like me if I found everything we did together?

-D

SmuttyReader

As long as you are not too controlling.

Would you like me if I tune into Wendy, everyday?

dblkrose

Might leave the room.

Would you like me if I watched a Supernatural marathon.

-D

SmuttyReader

Yeah, I never watched it before so it would be a new experience.

Would you like me if I was a morning person?

whimsy

yes! i am also a morning person :3

would you like me if i admitted being really into harry potter?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Yes. Would you like me if I read every single Harry Potter book, except the the last two?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Trigon

I didn't even make it past the fifth book myself, so yeah!

Would you like me if I was a prophet?

Despairs

Yes, however are we talking, prophet of god or devil? Would you like me if I taught you six additional languages to the ones you already know?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

SmuttyReader

Yes.

Would you like me if I like to bake.

Despairs

Yes. Would you like me if I was loner?

SmuttyReader

Yes.

Would you like me if I was a private person?

Despairs

Yes. Would you like me if I brought home a wild animal without your permission?

SmuttyReader

Depends on the animal But I probably wouldn't care I LOVE ANIMALS

Would you like me if I saved most of my money?

Despairs

Yes, you might need it for a rainy day or to pay your children's education, etc.. Would you like me I frequently walked around the house without a shirt on?

Trigon

Eh, wouldn't care.

Would you like me I could jump over a building?

SmuttyReader

I'm going to say no, because I don't want you to die.

Would you like me if I was indecisive.

dblkrose

Nope...

Would you like me if I made decision when you couldn't?

-D

Miscellany

Yes !  I'm a libra  -  when confronted with too much of a good thing ?  I can't ever decide because I want it all !

Would you like me if I offered to do you a favor ?

You see there's no real ending , this is only the beginning. Come Out And Play.

Trigon

Depends on the favor!

Would you like me if I posted a music video on this thread?

Miscellany

Wouldn't bother me , hopefully it's good !

Would you like me if I didn't like your taste in music ?

You see there's no real ending , this is only the beginning. Come Out And Play.