Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Totally unfocused on the win, the cowgirl closes her eyes and groans softly, her body tingling from his erotic touch.  She then reaches inside his coat pocket to stroke the win hidden there before clutching it into her small hand to retrieve it once more.  She gently strokes his cheek with the back of one hand, the sweet, sticky blue only intensifying the color of his own azure eyes while she speaks in a raspy voice, "It's not all about the WIN, my dear!" 

derek

Whew...the win sure is warm now *fans self vigorously*

Mordred

*with a bit of old shadow magic, added to the fanning wind.. tossing the win high up into the air until it slowly floated down into.. yeah you guessed it, my hands*
Whoa.. it is warm!
*wraps win in shadow then somehow diving myself into the shadow, vanishing*
*See Pillory*

Xandria

*walks in while waiting for lunch* Hmmmm...seems nobody's been here for awhile.  Excellent! *rubs hands together with glee* MY WIN!
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Tambit

*sneaks behind Xandria, wraps his arms around her in a huge hug, and takes the win from her while she is distracted*

ISwamTheStyx

Winning like charlie sheen here, at least for a few moments.

Mordred

*thoomp, thoomp.. shadow darts litter the win-usurper.. (no worries, they dissolve into the air.. just leave the target dazed and confused for a few minutes).. where I quickly grab the win.. slipping a decoy into his hands.. * Heh.. that ought to give me time..
*swiftly fades*
*See Pillory*

derek

Steps out from the shadows and grabs the win as Mordred fades.

Mordred

Whistling innocently, he happens upon the win next to a dozing Derek.. Slips the win in a pocket.. Leaves a cheeseburger behind (I do try to be nice at times).. continues along his path.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Blows Mordred........

.....with her leaf blower....and snatches away the WIN! ;D

elone

Unplugs Camille's electric leaf blower, leaving her defenseless for the moment. Doesn't see the win and realized that this will call for a full body search. Cavities included (that win could be anywhere). Removes her shirt, no win there, just some lovely mounds. Checks the jeans, and finds the win tucked in her waistband. Keeps searching, just to cover all the bases. (the win is very warm)
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Anesa

Gives chase, forgetting to retrieve her clothing, catches up to Elone, jumps on the back of his bike, hugging his midsection tightly.  She then tickles him mercilessly until he loosens his grip on the WIN

MINE!

Swordsman18

A flash of light passes by Camile, just as a cool breeze does as well. For some reason that breeze is much colder than it should have been. The reason for that is that Swords, who was now standing behind her, had "modified" her clothes a little with his quick slashes. "My dear, to be a winner you must be properly dressed." he says to her as he is clad in his shining silver armor.

Anesa

Reaches under his armor and grabs the WIN carefully before slipping back out and hiding....  ;)

Huggles the Sword!!! 

Swordsman18

Chases after her and pulls her back to him, snatching the WIN from her hands.

Hugs the beautiful Camille!!

Anesa

Admonishes the sexy Swordsman and tells him he is suppose to be studying for his final exam and NOT playing in the social threads.  Holds out her hand with a stern look on her face as he sheepishly hands over the WIN.

WINS!

elone

Elone has no exams to study for, examines the win that is now in his hand.

MINE
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Swordsman18

The exam is over, an now is the time for reckoning. With a another quick flash of light the WIN disappears from elone's hands as the Swordsman run off towards his dojo holding the WIN in his fist.

Mordred

Sits at a small round table. Pours a small pool of blue, then adds a few drops of shadow. Mixes this quite well for a few minutes until.. ah yes.. that presense in the air. Staring into the dark liquid, hands raise repeatedly as if pulling something up. Soon a bubble starts to form. Higher, yes. It grows, stretches, raises from the pool.. the Win starts to take shape. It's changed.. now a very shapely statuette. Gold shining through the dark mixture. Complete, I pull it free.. noticing it's soft to the touch. Voluptuous prize, you are back in safe hands. Oh jeez one last thing I almost forgot. I slip a not to Swordsman.. No worries, the Win is safe.
*See Pillory*

Skye

-steals the win through forces only Mordred knows.- Always love the way you let me win, dearest one. -cackles-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

TheLegionary

Belle33

Can't let TL win.   My WIN!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

TheLegionary

* lets Belle33 win*

Take the win as a consolation prize...I won the rise and fall!!! LOL

derek

Belle33

Contrary to my siggie - boys suck and I WIN!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP