News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Quick Question

Started by StarSixtyNinexx, September 08, 2009, 11:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarSixtyNinexx

I wanted to know if there was anyway that I could have email notifications sent to me to let me know that a topic has been replied to? Or does this website not do this?

Thanks,
Leah.

Trieste

It's done through your profile, which you are unable to edit until you are approved.

Good luck,
~T

Autumn52

I was wondering what makes a topic locked? I am new and I may be overlooking the answer. Is a locked topic a bad thing?

Thanks,
Xandi
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Ket

A user can lock a topic if they don't want anyone else to post in it. Also, staff sometimes locks topics that are becoming heated to give people a chance to take a break from the subject and cool down.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Autumn52

Thank you Ket.
I have just posted my first wanted RP in the one on one wanted and wondered why there was a lock on it.
I thought that maybe I had done something wrong. Thanks again.

Xandi
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Ket

I'm not seeing a lock on it.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Autumn52

It is at the end on the right side. I am crazy? I unlocked the other one that was closer to my idea.  But last time I looked the one at the end was still there.
Thanks,
Xandi

Butterflykiss

That's the button that allows -you- to lock it, Xandi~

Oniya

If you look in the Politics and Religion section, you'll see an example of an actual locked thread.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Autumn52

Silly me I did not realize, thank you both so much..

Hugs and Kisses
Xandi

Mithlomwen

Don't feel bad Xandi, I was confused by that myself for the longest time.  But any thread that you personally will show the little lock symbol all the way to the right that allows you to lock the thread.  If the little lock symbol is closer to the left by the subject title that is one that has been locked by another member. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Caeli

You can turn off quick-moderation by going into the Look & Layout options of your profile settings.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Lady Haven

I am wanting to change my Avatar could someone help me? I can't seem to get it correct.

I would be very grateful..

Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

Oniya

What problems are you having with it?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Trieste

Quote from: Lady Haven on October 14, 2009, 11:49:00 AM
I am wanting to change my Avatar could someone help me? I can't seem to get it correct.

I would be very grateful..

Why in the world would you want to change such a purple avatar?

Doomsday

This feature is stupidly convenient for me because I get little desktop popups whenever i get an email, so I can know in real time whenever I've got a reply.