Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Davina

10- I want to nibble your hips
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Anesa

10 - I want to start with nibbling your fingertips and work my way down..... ;)                           

Coreli

Davina

10- I want you too join us too
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

SinfulAngel

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Anesa

10 - I say, the more the hornier merrier....

Davina

10 for being able to share in such a hot manner

Kendra

10 oh I do love Dita - gorgeous!!

Davina

10 - Hot red head... oh yeah

lenka

10, very striking and alluring.
(welcome  ;))

Anesa

10 - Lenka is always sporting a hot avatar!

lenka

10..as do you sweetheart!

*pulls Camille into my arms and snuggles her*

Davina

10- it screams hot sexy mystery, (Thankies!)

lenka

10...for the fact that you scream for me.  ;)

CandyLips

I'll give her a 10 if she wears only that mask and nothing else ^_~

Prefect Mos

a rare ten.. it talks to my inner teenage boy, and screams candy.

Davina

10- Makes me want to get my hands involved.

CandyLips

10 for making me think about burlesque beauties

lenka

I would give you a 10 hands down if only I could see if you taste like candy...liquorish bra maybe? *giggles*

CandyLips

10 for having eyes that pierce my soul

ReanimateMagnus

Davina

Prefect Mos

Davina

You just like it because you made it hot stuff.
10 for making me thinkit could work