Kickboxing Championships (F seeking M)

Started by Sampais Wrath, March 02, 2012, 05:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sampais Wrath

It's finally a day man have been waiting for. The championship tournament of kickboxing. All that are left until the final fight is a handful of men and an unknown woman. Her fights were always kept private and no one but the referee, trainers and her opponent were allowed to be around during the fight. No one knew what this woman was like. Rumors had been going around of the woman looking like a monster. Women couldn't be his good in a fighting sport like this could they? Finally the finals have arrived and there is a huge crowed in the stadium. It's a full house. It's the woman's first fight open to the public eye. Her final opponent is waiting in the ring with his trainer gearing up for the fight. It seemed like it was going to be just another fight. Then the woman is brought out.

She was a small and delicate looking woman. She looked so beautiful and innocent even with her gear on. It wasn't a regular fight anymore. What would the man do? A gentleman couldn't fight a woman. What if she was hurt in the fight? What would everyone think if she was beaten by the man? What would they think if he lost to her? She was such a lovely woman. It was quite a predicament. How could anyone escape the inevitable loss? After all fighting a woman is a no win situatation especially when it feels like love at first sight.

Looking for someone who would like to play the final opponent and possibly start a bit of a love story. Anyone feel like playing? Pm me.
I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204