Gunstar Autochthonia Interest Check

Started by BruceTheCat, August 29, 2014, 12:26:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruceTheCat

Hey everyone!

Currently I am running a separate game called Game Protagonists at War. In the interest of slowly down posting rate in that game a little bit, but still fulfilling my desire to RP on a daily basis, I would also like to start a Gunstar Autochthonia game. First thing though, I'd like to make sure that there is interest in the game before running with this idea. So if you are interested, please post here!

It would be a higher level game, think Essence 4-6 area for each character. I have not yet decided whether we will use the Exalted system and character sheets, or go completely freeform. I would like input from those who are interested in playing on that.

Thanks everyone! If you have any questions let me know.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Dracorion

Definitely noting my interest in a system game.

CyrusTheRed

And my axe. (aka Hell Yeah, love me some exalted.)
The blues is losing someone you love and not having enough money to immerse yourself in drink.

Juggtacular

Muse

"You'll need persons of intelligence on this sort of mission....  quest...  Thing."   

In other words... 

Me!  Me me me!  Pick me! 

*jumps up and down, bouncing and waving.* 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Atarn

A sudden storm in
    summer, the brightest
    star at night; an
    opportunist rogue,
    confessor of sins
    a master of hearts
    a dominant lover

BruceTheCat

Glad to see there is interest! For anyone on the fence n who loves Exalted, but is unfamiliar with this setting that is OK. Post your interest and send me a PM, and I will explain to you what the Gunstar setting I'd all about.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Zaer Darkwail

I voice interest on system based Gunstar Autochtonia game. Assuming we use 2.5 errata rules.

Empyrean

BruceTheCat

Cool, I will make the formal recruitment thread over the weekend!
- scribus1000

ReijiTabibito

I'm online for this.  Can't wait to see what you come up with as far as a plotline, NPCs, and how to build some really powerful Exalted!

Re Z L

A&A

BinarySatyr

PrestaDGTation

"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

BruceTheCat

Recruitment thread will be up tonight. I seem to have misplaced my actual Gunstar book, so I'm going off memory. Should be good though.
- scribus1000

BruceTheCat

Sorry had a bit of a delay this evening. Will create the thread tomorrow.
- scribus1000

AndyZ

I was in another GA game that happened on E.  I'd love to be in the next one.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

BruceTheCat

Here you go guys. I'm not good at recruitment threads. So apologies for how boring it looks.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=212452.0
- scribus1000