News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Assassins Among Us Rules/Roles/OOC

Started by persephone325, April 15, 2013, 04:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

In the last Werewolf, HP type game I played in the bad guys had a special ability to "Turn" a good guy to their side at any time or point in the game.  That might be something to look into.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

persephone325

Quote from: Josietta on April 29, 2013, 07:25:59 PM
In the last Werewolf, HP type game I played in the bad guys had a special ability to "Turn" a good guy to their side at any time or point in the game.  That might be something to look into.

That was something I thought about. It's something I'm actually implementing in another game I hope to run in the future.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Remiel

I ran a poll once to see what most people thought would be a reasonable time frame for voting.  Most people felt that a week was fair (traditionally, the first round tends to last longer than that, while people get a feel for the game and write up stories for their "characters").

Like I said, for this being your first time as Mafia game GM, I think you handled it quite well.  I would much rather have a GM who's too pushy than one who lets the game stall out and go inactive.  ;)

persephone325

Quote from: Remiel on April 30, 2013, 05:57:06 PM
I ran a poll once to see what most people thought would be a reasonable time frame for voting.  Most people felt that a week was fair (traditionally, the first round tends to last longer than that, while people get a feel for the game and write up stories for their "characters").

Like I said, for this being your first time as Mafia game GM, I think you handled it quite well.  I would much rather have a GM who's too pushy than one who lets the game stall out and go inactive.  ;)

I see. I really do want to thank you guys for participating. Next time, it'll be much smoother.

I just hope I wasn't TOO pushy, you know? lol
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Remiel

A little, but don't worry about it.  Really.   Like I said, I would much rather have a GM who errs by being a bit too pushy assertive than one who isn't pushy assertive enough ;)

persephone325

Quote from: Remiel on April 30, 2013, 06:16:54 PM
A little, but don't worry about it.  Really.   Like I said, I would much rather have a GM who errs by being a bit too pushy assertive than one who isn't pushy assertive enough ;)

lol Assertive sounds like a better word. Haha. I'm really looking forward to running this again for you guys. ;D
I don't know.

yugi006

persephone325

Quote from: yugi006 on April 30, 2013, 11:15:22 PM
Looking forward to the next one.

:-) Glad to hear it! I think I'll do it again in a month or two. I have no idea how long to space them apart, or if there's a rule for it or something.
I don't know.

yugi006

Points below.

Autumn Sativus

Add yourself to the upcoming games again and I'll PM you when there's a spot for your game. We only run 2 at a time so when one ends the next one in line begins.
Quote from: persephone325 on May 03, 2013, 12:45:32 AM
:-) Glad to hear it! I think I'll do it again in a month or two. I have no idea how long to space them apart, or if there's a rule for it or something.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

persephone325

Quote from: Saffron on May 03, 2013, 12:13:08 PM
Add yourself to the upcoming games again and I'll PM you when there's a spot for your game. We only run 2 at a time so when one ends the next one in line begins.

OK. Thank you, Miss Saffon. ;D
I don't know.