The Submissive World (Open)

Started by MagicalPen, January 09, 2015, 05:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

NSFW Inspiration Image

*Note: All Links to be considered NSFW

In this world, Women are Submissive to men. A collaring system exists, denoting those that are of age and available for sex, which is based on the youngest member of a family - that is to say, the females of a family are off-limits to other men until the youngest female of the family has come of age.

This as a world where public sex is quite common between both Strangers and Family members.

Ageplay is quite common and a female is not allowed to refuse.

This story focuses on one specific family, the youngest daughter having now come of age is about to go through her Initiation Ceremony - a right reserved by her father, to be the first one to have sex with her. At the same time, the males of the family are allowed to be with the other females for the first time as well.

At this point, I am looking for the Female Roles to be filled only.

All interested partners must be OKAY with the following: Anal, Cum Facials, DP, Dom/Sub, M/F/F, etc.

The Family:

The Mother - Open
The Oldest Daughter - Open
The Youngest Daughter - Open

Based on interest for the female roles, I am also willing to allow for another DAUGHTER and possible a cousin or a friend to be thrown into the mix too.

If you are interested, please send me a PM. I also have compiled a list of Female Pictures that I am interested in for reference, found by clicking here.

Character Sheet:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b]
[b]Background / Personality / Kinks:[/b]

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

Feel free to comment here with questions etc.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Added character sheet to first post.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Accepted Characters:

Emma, the Mother, played by Anna Katrina
Name: Emma
Role: Mother of the family
Picture:
NSFW Redhead

Background / Personality / Kinks: Emma was one of the first women to grow up in the new submissive world. She still remember her childhood, where she was raised to be obidient to every man she came across and do their every bidding, even if they were not her father or her brothers. She still lookes back at her first time with her father with great joy and pride. Untill she was married she was used to being fucked by multiple men daily and she quickly got a taste for it. Her few encounters with other women at the same time has equally left her wanting more.

As a prime example of a woman brought up in that world order, she was done her best to raise her children in accordance to her own ideals. To be the perfect willing sluts that any man would stop on the street for a quick fuck.

Elise, the Youngest Daughter, played by Christa McGinn
Name: Elise
Role: Youngest Daughter
Picture:
Elise has a petite, but quite curvy figure with full breasts and hips, and an hourglass shape. Her eyes are big and blue, and her hair is long, curly and red. Her face is quite doll-like.

Background / Personality / Kinks: Although Elise has been raised in a traditional household, she is still a bit iffy about the whole submissive sex slave thing. She thinks women should have more rights, but she also loves her family and respects her parents. She knows that her father and brothers are looking forward to her initiation ceremony, and she is as well...to a certain extent. She's also quite nervous, and hopes that her father and family will offer guidance in her first encounter.

Elise is smart, kind and a bit naive. However, she has opinions and can be quite stubborn at times. This might cause problems in the submissive world. She is a bookworm, but still likes to dress up and look nice in make-up and clothes. She can have a temper, and be quite forgetful and flighty...but she always means well.

Although she doesn't know many of her kinks right now, she will discover that she likes being submissive, being used by multiple men, being used in public, anal, pain, BDSM and many more. The only definite limits are scat and any characters under 18.

OOC THREAD: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=222260.0

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Clio

If the youngest daughter is 18 or above, then I'm game. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Anna Katrine

I am positive that can be arranged :)

MagicalPen

I guess we may as well if it means more peeps showing interest.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

No takers? We have the mother, just need a daughter now.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Clio

I'll send in a profile later today.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Neo In Matrix

Picture: (NSFW)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name:Sasha Jones
Role:Friend of the eldest daughter. No family left and she joins the family with the lowest status.

Background / Personality / Kinks: Submissive. Bisexual but haven't been with many women before. She likes people who take control of her, call her names, bondage, humiliation, degradation, Control, Using her as he/she please.

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

MagicalPen

Quote from: MagicalPen on January 09, 2015, 05:43:50 PM

If you are interested, please send me a PM.

I also have a thing about guys playing as females, so the above application is not acceptable.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Neo In Matrix

Alright. No problem. Thank you very much for reading it though. :).

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

MagicalPen

Updated with character profiles.

Still seeking one more Daughter.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

TheMusician

The Most Musically Music Man. *Insert monocle-bearing gentleman*

Characters: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=222634.0

MagicalPen

Doesn't look like anymore females are interested, so we shall go with what we've got.

I'll make an OOC thread shortly where we can move discussion over to.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry