News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Doctor Who roleplay

Started by YaoiRolePlay, March 22, 2012, 10:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roleplay Frog

you're not river*shoos* can't do stuff with youuu!

classicalcreature

Jaz told me to tell you she's stuck doing family stuff all weekend but she'd try to get back to RP on Tuesday or Wednesday xxx
When you hit your thumb with an eight-pound hammer it's nice to be able to blaspheme. It takes a very special and strong-minded atheist to jump up and down with their hand clasped under their other armpit and shout, 'Oh, random-fluctuations-in-the-space-time-continuum!' or 'Aaargh, primitive-and-outmoded-concept on a crutch!'
~Men at Arms, Terry Pratchett

Animegurl5

Would it be a problem if a certain Jack Hawtness... eh hem I meant Harkness :P..... were to jump in? It's completely fine if you don't want another player, but I am obsessed with both Doctor Who(mostly Doctor 10) and Torchwood.
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131173.0

YaoiRolePlay

Ya, that would be fine. I don't know how you could be fitted in, but I'd be ok with it.

Jazmaina

Wow, it's good to have the internet back!

I'm cleaning up The Mad House at the moment (a.k.a. where Cas and I live) but I've got a quick couple of minutes to be online!

Any chance I could still join the Doctor Who Train?
Your car can do forty miles on a gallon of petrol? Yeah, well my bike can do that on a cup of tea and a biscuit!

Roleplay Frog

hope people are more active. I don't do rps over weeks of waiting time. rawrr >:(

Also, on the captain Jack. I'd have an idea on how to get him involved, but only half. The master has no timemachine left right now. But River is in the future, I would have had the master just build up something out of scraps, he surely is capable of that, but perhaps he just stole and repaired Jacks vortex manipulator.. the only problem then is Jack finding a way to get to his manipulator, of course after the master used it to travel to medieval times, to get all the players together. herp a derp.

Animegurl5

Perhaps one of those random rift spikes sucks him in and sends him back in time? It's either that or the lovely Tardis who has a mind of her own decideds to go and retrieve him. :P Hahaha, decisions decisions.
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131173.0