Looking for cool writing partners for romance plots [M for F]

Started by Cybrewaste, June 10, 2015, 11:23:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cybrewaste

Hello everyone!

I just thought I’d make a new thread for my roleplay requests as the one I was editing was over 4 years old, and I thought I could probably do something up in a little more appealing fashion.

About me!

I’m 25 years old, I’ve got an I.T Degree from an Australian University, and I’m currently in my final year of a Behavioural Science degree from another Australian University. I’ve been roleplaying and writing for about 10 years, though I wouldn’t call myself an expert or good by any stretch of the imagination. I have been writing on this site for just over five years (With some long breaks). I’ve been in a running D&D (Pathfinder) game for about 3 years now, so I’m pretty familiar with system games as well.

My writing style
While I try my best to give as much information as possible for my partner to go along with, my writing style definitely falls into the more succinct side, rather than being overly verbose. Because of this, I find that I tend to write only a few paragraphs in a post, especially if it’s in the part of a story where there is back and forth between the characters. But mostly I try to match what my partner is doing.
I much prefer to write the build-up and romance of a story over the smut/sexual parts of the story, though I will/can incorporate them when necessary. My scenarios are mainly contemporarily based and I play mostly sub/equal characters, though I like to try and write out of my comfort zone from time to time.

I love when a partner likes to communicate where they would like the story to go and how they think it is going. I’d be saddened if what I was writing wasn’t up to the standard my partner wanted, so constructive criticism is accepted, but my ego is fragile, so please be nice :P

I like to give an outline of the story I have in mind below, but I’d love to hear your thoughts about it. So please feel free to give me your ideas about the plot/your character when you message me about any of these plots, as it gets the ball rolling quickly and we can start the story sooner!

On/Offs
In terms of my on/offs – I’m pretty open to most things, so just ask! The only things that is a pretty hard no is human waste, but that’s about it. I like to incorporate a wide array of fetishes in the different story ideas, but if you’d like something added or subtracted from a story, feel free to let me know!

So without further ado, thanks for reading this and I hope some of these ideas speak to you, thanks!

The Wager

Two best friends are hanging out in their college apartment. When their respective teams play in the superbowl. Tensions are high, and what starts out as a friendly wager escalates as the game grows closer. He loses
Now he’s forced to make good on his bet and she’s not letting him out of it.

I’m thinking that there’s probably a lot of wiggle room with this one, but I’m hoping the end result being feminization, use of strapons, forced bi and the such. The bets might start off relatively minor, but escalates into very sexualized situations. Feel free to give me your ideas for the female character. Looking for one that’s at least equal, but probably a little more dominant.

Welcome Home Soldier - Unavailable

They lived in a small town where everyone knew everyone and people lived there their whole lives. They had been best friends growing up and everyone expected that at some point they would realise their affection for each other was romantic, they would stay and start a family, much like many of the other families had done in this town.

That would however, not come to fruition as a terrorist attack in the nearest major city pushes him into a life of active duty, leaving her, as well as his friends and family behind with no idea of when he’d be back.

It’s 10 years later and he’s been discharged after many tours overseas, he’s a different man to the one who left, and now he’s got to try and reintegrate himself into the town and life he had left so many years ago, while trying to deal with the burdens he’d gained during the war.

Looking for someone to play the female best friend/love interest – I’d love to hear your ideas for her/the story

The Mission

She's a highly trained government agent, she's used to working alone and knowing how to use her skills to complete her mission. However for this mission, she's going to have to learn to work as a team, as she's about to team up with a computer nerd who has none of the skills she does.

For this story, I'm looking for someone to play the female agent, and they'll go on missions together and perhaps theirs some sort of chemistry as well. My character will be an I.T nerd who's never been on any sort of mission before and could use a little work on his non-technical skill

Bravado Lost

In the middle of a brutal war, a usually mild mannered young man has had the woman he loves taken from him by the enemy. Being only a civilian helping the war effort, he has no support when he charges off to free his damsel in distress. He’s consequently captured by the enemy, having had limited combat training. He’s then interrogated by one of the enemies best operatives. Will he be saved in time, or will he crack under the pressure.

So there a few things we would have to work out would be whether or not the day would be saved, the severity of the interrogation and so forth, but if you’re interested please send me a PM[/size]

The Secret Room

They met during a college lecture. She was smart, funny, beautiful and maybe a little shy. It's what drew him to her. She seemed innocent, unassuming, someone he felt was just like him. It wasn't until later when they were back in her room that he realised she wasn't quite the innocent submissive butterfly he thought she was.

This can be anything between bondage and Extreme. Can include any of the following fetishes: Bondage, Strapons, feminisation - as well as any others that are mentioned.

Help me, save me!

She's on the run from the authorities and looks to him for shelter. He agrees and promises to hide her, and suddenly he's now hiding the most wanted fugitive in the country.

I'm thinking this should be in one of two timeline. The first being a present day where she's possibly innocent of the crime (Up to the writer) or the other option is one where the police are a corrupt force that control everything and the woman has escaped from a holding facility where she was being studied. In both scenarios I think that the male character would be arrested at some point and the female tries to break him out.

Leverage

A wealthy young computer entrepreneur is the target of a professional con artist. Her sole goal is to steal the small fortune this man has made from inventing 'the next big thing' on the internet.

But what happens if he finds out that she's only interested in stealing his money, after she's realised perhaps there's more to life than money.

No time like the past

He's been raised on Video games, his computer and the internet. What happens when this Young man travels through time into the past, how will he cope with the radical lifestyle change, and will he be able to get home. But most importantly, who will he meet along the way.

Can be any time period you wish, though I'm thinking Medieval. This can also be mixed with fantasy elements if you want to make it an alternate universe. Alternatively could be set in the future

The Bank Robbery

Idea taken with permission from Lady Ayame[/b]
Two complete strangers are caught in the middle of a Bank Robbery, they are made to strip naked, then tied together and shoved in a room while the criminals empty the bank.

Looking for the female to take charge of the situation - Probably a one shot.

Best Friends, forever? - Willing to hear ideas

The two of them were the best of friends in High school, however when they both go off to different colleges, the lifestyle sweeps them up, and they go from talking every day, to weekly, to monthly and finally severing all contact. He's back in town for his parents funeral, when he has a reunion with his best friend from so many years ago.

The Test

Theres a big test coming up and this popular socialite needs help to get the pass she needs to pass the class. She enlists the help of the class nerd to help her study. But what happens when she realises that she has real feelings for this social outcast. What happens when he's informed that he's being used.

I would play the male in this scenario, and would like any input that an interested party could give.

Look Out!

My character has been involved in a major accident, and now has amnesia, will he be able to remember his love, or will they forever have to live as strangers.

The age range for this can vary, although I'm thinking late teens, early 20's

Framed

A young man(17) has been sent to a strict boarding school for troubled children, the problem is, he believes he's done nothing wrong.

The school uses all sorts of "methods" to re-educate their students, however, they need to get the students to admit what they had done was wrong.

The boy is sent there and still refuses to accept that he's done the act and subsequently - isn't welcomed very well into his new school - until he meets her.

(I'm thinking in this story perhaps his love interests is sent to get a confession of his guilt for him, or she's genuinely interested at first, but then the school coerces her to betray him - But any ideas anyone has for this are very welcomed, I'm still working it all out myself.)

Need a new RP? Swing by my RP request thread

Check out my Ons and Offs!

Haven't received a reply and you're not sure why? There may be a reason! [Updated - 30/6/15 AEST ]

Posts owed: [6/7]

Melieli

I completely agree, build-up, detailed backstory and dialogue is infinitely more interesting to write than smut >.<!

Mm, thanks for posting! I had a really fun time reading the ideas. If it's okay, I would like to try the Soldier one. I find the concept of a veteran soldier returning home and trying to reconnect with loved ones very interesting to read. Perhaps my character can contrast it by wanting to leave the town, eager to make a name for herself and make new connections. One tries to escape his burdens and woes by finding others to distract him, the other tries to escape the people around her by piling herself into hours of long, arduous work (A burden of another sort!)

I also think the secret agent one will be fun too! Though my mind keep envisioning a comedy/drama type of story rather than a serious romantic! Would like to hear what you think!
Jan 18th I'm sorry my partners! My work is starting soon and I need some time to do some paperwork to get ready. I  won't be able to write for a little bit, but I will return and reply your posts! Really sorry!