Buffy The Vampire Slayer - Hearing ideas for Villains

Started by Photo, June 28, 2012, 06:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AribethAmkiir

kckolbe sent me this way and I have to admit I'm fairly interested.

I'd be looking to fill a female role, and have my eye on one of the Best Friends positions.  I have a few questions, does Buffy live on campus in a dorm or with her father?  Also would a friend she knew from high school, possibly someone who survived prom (I need to go watch the movie), possibly a fellow cheerleader, and someone who thought Buffy's destiny was totally cool, be acceptable for this game?  Also would dragging Buffy to kickboxing lessons or something else step too much on Mr. Kane's shoes or would that be something that could work?

I guess I'm looking at a character that could act as an external driving force to help push Buffy and wasn't attached to the Watcher's Council, at least not at the beginning of the game.  Would an idea like this work?

kckolbe

Thanks for checking this out, and I like the concept.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Callie Del Noire

Reminds me of an old RPOL Buffy game I was in, though I'm not sure zoey would fit in I shall be lurking. 

Vergil1989

Hey guys and gals, welcome aboard should you decide to join of course.  :P  Aribeth, if it was me in charge I'd go for it in a heartbeat but it's up to Photo so we'll see what he says.  He's pretty cool though so he might say yeah, we'll see though.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Photo

first foreMOST. So so so sorry for dissapearing this week. I'm in the entertainment industry, and people like the 4th of July.

So many responses, and so little time. Must catch a bus for more work! um...

@Vergil
we are not quite ready to start, but it seems like we can very soon now.

@Katida
PM me your dhampir, and we'll see. But I'm telling you right now, it's like a 10% chance of passing. I suppose we did cut Angel out of the equation completely, so a nice ensouled vampire MIGHT be acceptable. I know the lore REALLY REALLY deeply so, if we work together, I bet we can come up with something, and it has a lot of potential to be "sex-incarnate" get me that CS as soon as you can. :)

@Aribeth
it sounds really interesting, your character that is. I like the idea of a cheerleader who follows Buffy to UCLA because she thinks that the slayer is "like, totally boss...!" It feels like she would be a mirror image of Buffy, except completely weak as shit in a fight. Maybe give her black hair, make her a shadow image of Buffy and we can have a real damsel in distress on our hands, take a little bit of pressure of the men in the game. Only ideas though, you can PM me the CS or post it in the thread, whichever you're more comfortable with

ah...

Some one said something about Buffy's living situation...whether it's at home or in a dorm. That is subject to change, depending on the character's that get introuduced in the coming days. She will live where ever she needs to live.

So much more to say, and out of time. Expect another update soon.

grr, arg.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

kckolbe

(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Photo

lost my i-pod and missed the bus. now i can't get my hair cut before work.... an odd turn of events, makes me feel like a blonde.

I'm feeling like I could still play Buffy. I am now evenly psyched for both possibilities, it would be cool to have some on else fill the role so that I could interact with a character of my own device. However, writing as the icon herself with such a talented group of Rpers... that makes my eyes twinkle too.

I'm gonna update the OP...
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Elias

Vergil1989

Indeed Photo, it is good to have ya back around the craziness lol.  I am curious however but did you ever add my profile to the first page of this like you did everyone else?  Just curious.  :P
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Photo

i just sent you a rather urgent PM vergil. ;)

I'd like to have your CS up  as soon as possible, so reply as fast as you can.

@Callie Del Noir
nice to see that you have some interest. In any case, we need bad-guys. If you were to hear me say this, I would be singing it like a little brother teases his senior: I'll help you make one...!!!
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Elias

Quick question can players play scoobie gang and villain?

Photo

thats a good quesstion Elias....

do you have an idea for a bad guy? I'm all ears, but PM me, don't want to spoil it for the white-hats

EDIT: CHECK OP and post number two. Vergil's character is up, and we have a little more feminine energy in the game. I think we're swinging back into activity. I'm expecting more CS's as well very soon.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Vergil1989

I'm just that good.  :P  And cool beans, can't wait to see where this goes.   ;D

Elias

Eislynn

Still at work at the moment, but I'll throw a PM together as soon as I get home since I really don't want to type it out on my iPhone.  I'm excited to be a part of this one!

AribethAmkiir

Name: Alyssa Princeton

Brief Background: Alyssa has known Buffy since grade school.  She was blessed to be the daughter of a doctor with enough sense to practice reconstructive surgery.  Alyssa’s parents hold great expectations for their daughter and only allowed her to attend public school because they were supplementing her education with private tutors.  Due to her home life, Alyssa did all she could during high school to appear normal and average.  She joined the cheer squad, shopped at the mall, and crushed on boys.  She hid her outstanding grades from her friends and pretended to be a B- student.  Alyssa planned to attend college somewhere prestigious, but Prom changed all of that.  She discovered Buffy’s destiny and made an unspoken commitment to her best friend that Alyssa would help in any way she could.

Personality: Alyssa is a fairly intelligent and well balanced girl.  She has a drive that pushes her to get all she can out of life, and she often carries her friends along.  She enjoys having a good time, partying, and gossiping, but maintains her grades and is as responsible as a nineteen year old can be expected to be.  Her personality and upbringing usually float her to the upper social scene and her energy helps solidify her position.  She is extremely loyal to Buffy, knows her secrets, witnessed the events at their high school gym during prom and lived, and while terrified of vampires thinks it’s amazing that Buffy is the Slayer.

Ambitions: Alyssa hopes to be able to help Buffy come to terms with being the Slayer.  Her own goals are to attend college and receive a degree; she just isn’t sure in what field.  She would like to land a stable guy for herself and possibly help Buffy in that department as well, especially since Buffy has a tendency to pick some losers.

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Title: Best Friend
Details: Undecided Major, Freshman in college.  Known Buffy since grade school.
Fighting style/tactics: Alyssa knows a good deal of kickboxing, tumbling, and acrobatics, however, she possess the strength of an average nineteen year old female.  She’s more likely to rely on Buffy or someone more trained to do the heavy lifting, and to turn and run if she was actually confronted with a vampire.
Physical Description: Brown curls cascade past her shoulders and frame a youthful visage that still clings to the last tiny bit of baby fat in her cheeks.  Playful, vivid blue, expressive eyes shine with a zest for life.  Her slender body has filled out considerably yet still remains athletically toned from running, dancing, kickboxing, and gymnastics, and long shapely legs complete the package.  Alyssa normally wears hip hugging jeans and a spaghetti strap top, but enjoys dressing for the occasion and isn’t afraid to splurge on a killer dress.
More images

other information: Favorite color is black.

Eislynn

Character idea submitted for approval to Photo Via PM. *Closes eyes tight and crosses fingers!*

kckolbe

Good luck Katida, and looking forward to seeing her.

Intro Thread

Photo

@Aribeth
very much what we were looking for, having two cheerleaders from Emery high school in this RP is going to make for some intense acrobatics, If Buffy puts herself as base, Alyssa could get AIR as a flyer, just the first idea that came to mind. Her and Buffy will get along great. you and I should PM each other and work on language and slang for these two to use together.

oh, pretty much approved, I guess we need a model for your character...? I didn't see any pictures in the profile.

um. yeah, not much more to do, I think you knew exactly what this RP needed.

@Katida,
@kckolbe

ha. I loved her character, but the lore was funky. We'll see if the two of us can bring it in together.

@everyone else
WOOO! that is all.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Callie Del Noire

RedEve

Would a French vampire-hunter who ends up in LA fit into this game?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

AribethAmkiir

@ Photo:  That's interesting I have pictures posted to the profile.  The actress is Lyndsy Fonseca.

I'd be happy to PM you to discuss lingo and other details.

kckolbe

Eve, I think that would work wonderfully, though I might be biased by always being turned on by your characters.  Would you be wanting to play her as part of Buffy's group or as a rival type? 

Also, if she is a vampire-hunter from anywhere in Europe, then I would like to work in a little background with my character (Eric), as he spent some time abroad studying vampire lore.

Intro Thread

RedEve

Perhaps she would initially work as an independent and then slowly become a part of Buffy's group?

I'd be fine with Eric and her having some shared history.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

kckolbe

Wonderful!  I look forward to hearing more about her.

Intro Thread