Interest check for a group idea...(Involves Monster girls. :3)

Started by Wolfy, June 07, 2014, 05:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

So, I had an rough idea few moments ago. Ideally I would like 6 people, 3 Normal Humans and 3 Monstergirls. Each would be paired up together. The concept and reason for their pairing is similar to Titles like Sekerei, Fate/Stay Night and other Tournament style titles, in that each monster girl is competing to be the top in a battle Royale style tournament, in order to make their and their partner's wish come true. Now of course, being Monster Girls, they have unique powers and unique bodies as well, and are recharged by Sexual energy from their partner, who can be either male or female. Not only are they recharged, but the closer the two are to each other, the deeper their bond, the more power the monster girl is able to draw forth in her fights against others.

:3 Probably not the most unique or original of ideas, but I wanted to put it up to see if anyone would be interested.

Lynnette

I'm not too experienced with monster girls in general, but I could possibly be interested in one of the servant roles, as a female character.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Yukina

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

scribus1000

Y'all have my attention and tentative interest, going to keep an eye on this for now. My Ideas thread has an example of a monster-girl I've whipped up before.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Wolfy

Well it seems we have three people eager to be humans, and one tentatively interested in being a monster girl. :3

Wolfy

Of course, if not enough people are interested in monster girls, we could easily swap it out to being people with powers...or furries. :3

Zeth

I am interested in monster girls. I'd prefer to be a human master, but I am willing to play a monster girl to balance things.

Vanetias

I'm in for this RP. I'll be playing of as a human master though, male.

Wolfy

Well we certainly have enough humans.

We need a few more monster girls...I can play one, of course. :3

Zeth

So Counting me Monster Girling  up, we got 2 MGs, 3 if Wolfy plays an MG and 4 Human masters. 3 male 1 female.

abandoneddolly

scribus1000

Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Vanetias

Seems well to me. :) With that done, shall we post our characters?

Wolfy

Yes, might as well.

Name:
Personality:
Kinks:
Wish/Desire:

:3

Vanetias

Here!

Name: Ran Lui
Appearance:
Personality: He is of a sociable person to those who approach him. He works hards to his goals, though sometimes he falls back to laziness at times. He is a kind soul to those who are in need, especially children and of the weak. He at times, perverted, and is open to those of who he chooses, especially to the monstergirls of his choice.
Kinks:

Dominant Male

Turn Ons : Breasts, Vaginal, -jobs, Exhibitionsim, stripping, public sex, showers, getting wet, Sloppiness(Maybe), having fun, Sexy/sultry clothing.
Turn Offs: Scat, Watersports, BSDM, Bestality/Furry, Inflation, Really odd fetishes(Vore, inflation, etc), Anal, incest, non-con

Wish/Desire: To become one of the best rancher that one knows

Moon Hound Hati

Name: Leasick Valshanner
Appearance:
Personality: Calm and confident, Leasick is the type that always overcomes the obstacles in his path and always works to make a comeback when beaten down. Though he has a strong sense of justice, he can be a bit sadistic in the bedroom, enjoying such things as teasing, spaking, light bondage and other such things. Of course, he'd never do so without the concent of his partner. Some years ago he picked up the bad habit of smoking and is rarely seen without an old-fashioned pipe sticking out of the corner of his mouth.
Kinks: Leasick is a dominant male. He enjoys things such as oral (both ways), breastplay, vaginal, rimming/anal (giving), bondage, spanking, teasing, dirty talking, creampies and public/outdoors sex. Things he stays away from are the more questionable and extreme things, such as bathroom play and extreme pain.
Wish/Desire: To ensure a secure future for his younger sister, who has gone blind and lost the ability to walk after a tragic accident three years ago, during which their parents died.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Yukina

Name: Miyoko Shiranome
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Personality: Personality: Miyoko is mostly a meek bookworm. The meek girl enjoys staying inside her home, indulging in her peaceful hobbies. While she is shy though, she won't just allow bad things to happen. She values her friends enough to follow them out of her safe home despite her fears.
Kinks: Miyoko a submissive lesbian. Being a virgin, she is unsure what she likes. However, she would probably try to avoid anal, gore, and mutilation.
Wish/Desire: To have a peaceful and stable life for her and those she cares about

Zeth

Yukina

Lynnette

I'm very interested in either the Inari or the Lamia, most likely the Inari.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Wolfy

I'll have mine up later. Thinking I'll play a slime girl, but maybe something different. ;3

Anyway, don't forget that you'll be paired up together with someone...so start thinking about that.

Lynnette

Name: Akira Miyuki
Personality: Akira is steadfast and devoted, her personality is easily affected by the situation she's in, but for the most part, she'd remain modest and held back, trying not to get too distracted by the world around her. She is quite steadfast towards her goal of winning, and prefers to not get too sidetracked. Besides this, she is also carnivore, she isn't fond of vegetables at all, but could possibly eat some fruits.
Kinks: Akira is very fond of regular vaginal as well as oral (Primarily giving) but also has a light love for bondage, and has a strong preference for more dominant men.
Wish/Desire: To be come a god.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Vanetias

Once all the characters are posted, who's choosing who?

Lynnette

I just realized that me and Hati had a lot of common on's, so if it's fine with him, that's a possibility. I usually play FxF, so it'll be nice to spice it up a little bit.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on June 08, 2014, 10:24:49 AM
I just realized that me and Hati had a lot of common on's, so if it's fine with him, that's a possibility. I usually play FxF, so it'll be nice to spice it up a little bit.

That's more then fine by me. I never say no to a foxy lady, hur hur. :P

Lynnette

Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Moon Hound Hati

I have a few questions about the setting, Wolfy. Since you mentioned Sekirei and Fate/Stay Night as examples, does that mean this game will also take place in a more modern day setting? Will it be a sort of alternate modern day setting where monstergirls and humans have lived side by side for a long time or will it be more like the two mentioned series, where the tournament and the existence of the monstergirls is a secret affair? Is it the intent that only the monstergirls fight or do their human partners also partake in some fisticuffs?

Edit: also edited my character slightly. Made him two years older, so that it's more believable for him to have become his sister's guardian, instead of her being shipped off to a (distant) relative or an orphanage.

abandoneddolly

Name: Widowen

Appearance:

Personality: Widowen would rather be off doing her own thing then be in a crowd. Though she prefers it to be just her and her partner, she is not afraid to do what she needs to do to get what she wants.
Kinks: bondage, vaginal, oral,
Wish/Desire: to be the best and make her partner happy

Yukina

I'm very interested in your drider, AbandonedDolly. :)

Wolfy

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on June 08, 2014, 11:16:37 AM
I have a few questions about the setting, Wolfy. Since you mentioned Sekirei and Fate/Stay Night as examples, does that mean this game will also take place in a more modern day setting? Will it be a sort of alternate modern day setting where monstergirls and humans have lived side by side for a long time or will it be more like the two mentioned series, where the tournament and the existence of the monstergirls is a secret affair? Is it the intent that only the monstergirls fight or do their human partners also partake in some fisticuffs?

Edit: also edited my character slightly. Made him two years older, so that it's more believable for him to have become his sister's guardian, instead of her being shipped off to a (distant) relative or an orphanage.

Monster girls and the Tournament are secret affairs, and the girl's in question are able to be cloaked to look and have a normal appearance when not fighting, at least to muggles. Anyone that is partnered with a monster girl sees her true form at all times, and is able to notice a subtle aura of other monster girls before they are revealed.

And yes, it's something more Modern Day. :3 And the human partners can get involved.... in fact, seducing the partner of a Monster girl is a legitimate strategy to take away her power source. :3

Lynnette

Quote from: Wolfy on June 08, 2014, 03:26:29 PM
Monster girls and the Tournament are secret affairs, and the girl's in question are able to be cloaked to look and have a normal appearance when not fighting, at least to muggles. Anyone that is partnered with a monster girl sees her true form at all times, and is able to notice a subtle aura of other monster girls before they are revealed.

And yes, it's something more Modern Day. :3 And the human partners can get involved.... in fact, seducing the partner of a Monster girl is a legitimate strategy to take away her power source. :3

So it is essentially Fate/Stay Night or pretty much any other Fate/ story?

And is it only these 3 (4?) Pairings, or are/were there more to begin with? Personally, I always find it fun to start out all the way back to the beginning, but of course, it's not my call to make. Also, are the humans already aware of that they will participate?
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Moon Hound Hati

So basically we're fighting for a prize a lá Fate's holy grail? Is there any special reason why exactly our humans are able to participate? Are they special, mages perhaps, like in the Fate series? That could make for some interesting play. Sure, they might not be as strong as their monstergirl partners, but at least they won't be like Pokemon trainers, doing little more then cheering from the sidelines during battles.

abandoneddolly

Zeth

Well Since Inari is taken and the others got no response I suppose I must be the Lamia. Who is playing my human partner?

Yukina

Quote from: abandoneddolly on June 08, 2014, 05:57:04 PM
^^ we can pair up if you want .

Sure. :) I see some interesting web bondage in store for my character.

abandoneddolly

Quote from: Yugishogun on June 08, 2014, 06:23:50 PM
Sure. :) I see some interesting web bondage in store for my character.
^^ Sounds fun to me.

Yukina

Vanetias

scribus1000

I believe I'll have to withdraw from this for the time being--apologies to those it may inconvenience. I'm going to be keeping a sharp eye on this though, as it develops.

Teo Torriatte

I thought I might have noticed this too late... but with scribus bowing out, does that leave room for a monster girl?

Lynnette

Quote from: Luna on June 09, 2014, 03:28:29 PM
I thought I might have noticed this too late... but with scribus bowing out, does that leave room for a monster girl?

At this point, I actually think we are full sadly. We have three humans and two monster girls + Wolfy's which I assume is in the making. Someone might show up though :)
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Teo Torriatte

Lynnette

Quote from: Luna on June 09, 2014, 03:55:30 PM
I thought there was 4 humans... I could be wrong tho?

Either I suck at counting, or three have been posted.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Zeth

Quote from: Luna on June 09, 2014, 03:28:29 PM

I will gladly switch to a HUMAN MALE so Luna can be a MONSTER GIRL. She is much better at playing a female then me anyhow.

Teo Torriatte

So that should make 4 humans again... and I would like to play a monster girl for Zeth's human.  :-)

Zeth

scribus1000

King Serperior

I can't personally play myself, but I would like to offer my Monster Girl Thread for those who are playing as the monster girls   :-)

Good luck, everyone!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Teo Torriatte

Name: Atreya

Personality:
Despite being very concerned with her own prowess as a warrior, Atreya is not overly aggressive unless her back is against the wall. She might also get a little aggressive if she hasn't been satisfied for a while, but she is very happy taking a more submissive role in the bedroom. She does have her pride, and she doesn't take insults to her or her master lightly, but if the offense is verbal, the reciprocation would be verbal as well.

Kinks: Vagina, Anal, Oral, Fingering, Kissing, Snuggling, anything else I might have forgotten

Wish/Desire: To become the most powerful fighter in the world

Zeth

Zeth

Name: Vega
Appearance:

Personality:Dominant, Sneaky
Kinks: Anal, Oral, Beautiful People, Strong women.
Wish/Desire: To train the next tournament champion! Also to hump like minks along the way.

Strory Thus far, Luna's MG is a lizardman type and Vega beat her in a duel by cheating somehow. Details in development.

Vanetias

Quote from: King Serperior on June 09, 2014, 05:11:27 PM
I can't personally play myself, but I would like to offer my Monster Girl Thread for those who are playing as the monster girls   :-)

Good luck, everyone!

Usually, I dont do this often. However, since I have no choice, wana partner up with me for this game?

Zeth

Quote from: Vanetias on June 09, 2014, 08:41:37 PM

Usually, I dont do this often. However, since I have no choice, wana partner up with me for this game?

Vanetias, King Superior never joins any new role playing games. His duties as a mentor keeps him to busy. He just likes monster girls and dropped of his collection of pictures thread.

Vanetias

Vanetias

Though, not to interject, who's gona be my partner for the game?

Teo Torriatte

Pretty sure thats gonna be Wolfy himself, if I have the other pairings straight?

Vanetias

Zeth

Well, you could try using that pretty boy avatar f yours to try and scare up more players. It has worked for other lords in the past.  ;)

Vanetias

Zeth

Quote from: Vanetias on June 10, 2014, 12:18:56 AM
You sure?

Well all the other human players posted a quick profile with a picture of a sexy guy/girl they are playing. So they got paired off first. I just got lucky and pounced on Luna wen she posted she was interested.  If you posted something about the guy you wish to play, it will increase your chances of attracting a partner.  Well that is my guess at least.

Teo Torriatte

Vanetias

Just waiting for Wolfy's or other person's monster girl to post for me to take, before we start.

Moon Hound Hati

Yukina

Vanetias

Maybe we can, with our characters there, post on a new thread for it?

Lynnette

Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Moon Hound Hati

Let's say... The end of the week? If nothing happens by then we can check who's still in and maybe set something up ourselves.

Vanetias

abandoneddolly

Yukina

Zeth

Vanetias

I believe that time has passed enough for us to start on a new one. Agreed?

Zeth

Well it is the end of the week. Anyone else want to go ahead?

Thrasius

If you guys still needed characters, I'd be happy to play either a monster girl or a human.  :-)

Zeth

Quote from: Thrasius on June 20, 2014, 07:51:13 AM
If you guys still needed characters, I'd be happy to play either a monster girl or a human.  :-)

Vanetias still has no monster girl partner.

Thrasius

Quote from: Zeth on June 20, 2014, 08:04:36 AM
Vanetias still has no monster girl partner.

Alrighty, I'll have a monster girl up here soon. I'd also like to note that if Wolfy does return, he can feel free to take my spot. For the time being however...to the Internet! *Runs off*

Zeth

Wolfy is a Dude, that is why he has a Lord tag. A lot of users have avatars with the opposite gender here.

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Moon Hound Hati

I'll see if I can get a list of pairings up here tonight, but I think we can handle one more monster girl, anna. :)

Zeth

There is always space for another Monster Girl annarose. They are in demand.

himawari

Kimera

Moon Hound Hati

Zeth

Human players:
Yugishogun
Moon Hound Hati
Zeth
Vanetias

MG Players:
abandoneddolly
ReaperDouble0
Luna
Thrasius
annarose
Kimera

Right, So those are the lists of current Human to MG ratio.  4 Humans 6 Monster Girls currently. Thrasius could go human and balanace us off to 5 and 5 or One of the humans could take care of two Monster Girls.

Moon Hound Hati

One human having two monster girls might be a bit over the top. :P

Let's first see what Thrasius wants to play before considering a three person party. ;)

Kimera

Scarlet, the Red Terror of the Sea

Species: Cecaelia

Personality: Savage and full of lust, Scarlet is as untamable as the ocean. She hungers as much for other monster girls as she does for men.

Kinks: Vagina, Anal, Oral, Bondage, Tentacles!!!

Wish/Desire: To find a strong partner that can keep up with her.

Other pics for inspiration

Moon Hound Hati

Could you add the name of her monster girl species, Kimera? Just for reference.

Kimera

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on June 20, 2014, 02:53:37 PM
Could you add the name of her monster girl species, Kimera? Just for reference.

Done

Also, if there are too many monster girls, my char doesn't mind cause tentacles :D

Moon Hound Hati

Thanks. Got to wonder where a male partner is supposed to stick it in though. xD

Kimera

Thrasius

Quote from: Zeth on June 20, 2014, 09:52:41 AM
Wolfy is a Dude, that is why he has a Lord tag. A lot of users have avatars with the opposite gender here.

:-[ Whoops, my bad. Also, I'd be perfectly fine with playing a human.

Zeth

Quote from: Thrasius on June 20, 2014, 07:58:27 PM
:-[ Whoops, my bad. Also, I'd be perfectly fine with playing a human.

So that makes 5 on 5.

You want the Fox girl or the Octopus Girl?

Thrasius

Personally, I'm fine with either. I wanted to give Vanetias the option to choose first since he was here before I was.

Vanetias

I'll take the Octopus girl, looks like an interesting partner.  :D

Thrasius

Alrighty, cool. I will have a character up sometime tonight/tomorrow morning.  :-)

himawari

erm, my character's info:

Nuri the Kitsune

Species: Kistsune

Personality: She is elegant, gentle and a well bred monster girl who will submit to any of her human's desires.

Kinks: All here

Wish/Desire: To please her master and to serve him in any way possible.

her different outfits

Thrasius

Sai Yoshida

More Pictures

Personality:  Sai is normally very relaxed and doesn't like to make himself the center of attention, making him somewhat of an outspoken person.
He likes to spend a lot of his free time lazing about in his room playing games, listening to music, and/or just enjoying the company of his partner. More often than not, Sai will become bored with just sitting around and will insist on doing something exciting outside of the house. In public, Sai may seem difficult to approach due to his punkish appearance, but he is capable of holding a conversation for some time. Surprising to some, he is incredibly intelligent and sometimes even insightful. He is very flexible when it comes to his partner and her needs, often times going out of the way/out of his comfort zone to do something for her. The only thing he expects in return is that she does the same for him...and to make sure he doesn't lay around too much. Completely contradicting his normally reserved personality, he can sometimes be very critiquing of his opponents.

Kinks: Here

Wish/Desire: To live a, one-hundred percent, care-free, worry-free life with his partner. (To live in Heaven basically)

Vanetias

Lynnette

I don't think I can participate due to an upcoming vacation trip :/ Sorry guys!
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

himawari

Moon Hound Hati

Sorry to hear that, Reaper. Have fun on your vacation.

In any case, I believe this makes us one monstergirl short, since Reaper's character was paired with mine.

Zeth

Well I want to start anyways! Who here is going to do the first post and get the ball rolling?

himawari

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on June 21, 2014, 09:20:09 AM
Sorry to hear that, Reaper. Have fun on your vacation.

In any case, I believe this makes us one monstergirl short, since Reaper's character was paired with mine.

we need to advertise for one more monster girl i guess.

Quote from: Zeth on June 21, 2014, 09:41:34 AM
Well I want to start anyways! Who here is going to do the first post and get the ball rolling?

as do i but i think we gotta wait for wolfy and we need to find moon a new monster girl before we can start.

Zeth

annarose you must of missed that part. We voted to give Wolfy one entire week to post a response then move on if he didn't. It has been a little over a week. I fear if we do not actually start this game is never going to happen. As for Moon Hound Hati needing a partner, I find that people are more willing to join a game  that is actually running. He could post in character showing off how  sexy his human partner character would be and attract a MG partner player faster.

Kimera

Or two guys going for one monster girl. Some monsters might be to tough for just one guy ;)

Zeth

You do know that this is supposed to be like a battle tournament for Monster Girls and that having sex with her human partner Boosts a Monster Girl's fighting power, right Kimera? Having two humans on one MG would be unfair as she gets twice the power up.

Kimera

Zeth

Actually seducing and shagging an opponents partner to rob your opponent of power is a valid tactic.

Moon Hound Hati

I imagine, to keep this game going a while, there will also be NPC pairs involved in the tournament. With that in mind, if say one of the player pairs is up against a particular tough opponent, another player could offer to help out boosting their monster girl's power level for that fight, since both pairs would benefit from having that tougher opponent out of the way.

himawari

Zeth

So anybody has any idea of a system for this?

By the BY what category does this game go under? Light, NC, Bondage?

Moon Hound Hati

Might go under extreme, since we have monster girls that lean a bit more towards the monster then the girl side then usual. :P

Kimera

Quote from: Zeth on June 21, 2014, 11:30:05 AM
So anybody has any idea of a system for this?

By the BY what category does this game go under? Light, NC, Bondage?

Freeform?  ;D

abandoneddolly

another monster girl is needed if you want to make one.

Inari

I would LOVE TO!!!! <33333

*RUN OFF NOT CARING THAT SHE IS ABUSING CAPSLOCK*

Zeth

Huzzah! Moon Hound Hati is not left alone like Jack Spicer!

Inari

Name: Rikaia
Appearance:

Human form

Monster form

Species: Vampire/Succubus hybrid.

Personality: Charming, playful, wise and loyal to her partner and friends. She also has a bit of a wicked sense of humor and a big sense of empathy.

Kinks: When it comes to feeding she can be quite assertive and isn't too picky on when and where she does things, just as long as she gets that lovely spunk to keep her succubus side happy or some lovely blood to keep her vampire side happy. When it comes to normal sex she is quite picky with who and what she does it with. However once she has a long term partner she will do as they wish. She will never reveal to anyone what her real favourites are but after being with her for a while it is quite easy to figure it out. She likes someone who knows what they want, what they are doing and isn't afraid of what she is capable of. She enjoys having her sensitive areas teased and denied until she is forced to beg for release. She enjoys being restricted and unable to control the situation and simply let someone else she trusts take control. She loves being spanked and "punished" and told what a naughty little girl she is. Vagial is also a favourite along with pleasuring her partner with her hands, feet, breasts or mouth. She doesn't mind where on or in her body that her partner releases as long as they are fully satisfied with her and tell her so after with both words and long cuddles.

Wish/Desire: To be human and/or to be treated like a person not a monster/freak. Biggest desire of all is to be accepted and loved for what she is.

(Hope this is ok)

Moon Hound Hati

Yup, looks great, Starcry. No doubt our characters will make a fine pair. ;)

In any case, do you guys think Bondage: Exotic Small Group would do? There might be some bondage between some partners, but I don't think anyone has an interest in NC here, right? Once some votes of agreement are in, I'll plant down a character sheet and OOC thread.

Inari

I am glad you approve! <3

I don't think any non-con will be going on and judging from everyone's kinks I think  Bondage: Exotic Small Group would fit it just fine. I also think that maybe we should change the sheet up a little to reflect who belongs to who.

Oh and a question:

Will this be set as they meet each other or have they known each other for a while?

himawari

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Starcry on June 22, 2014, 01:30:48 AM
I am glad you approve! <3

I don't think any non-con will be going on and judging from everyone's kinks I think  Bondage: Exotic Small Group would fit it just fine. I also think that maybe we should change the sheet up a little to reflect who belongs to who.

Oh and a question:

Will this be set as they meet each other or have they known each other for a while?

I could just make a list of pairs in the first post of the CS thread. It was suggested we start from the very beginning, but the person who suggested it had to drop out. I'm fine either way, but perhaps we should start off at the summoning ritual, which the humans will use to summon themselves a monster girl partner in order to participate in the secret tournament.

Moon Hound Hati