A New Beginning -- OUAT Rumple/Belle fanfic

Started by Ariel, January 16, 2016, 07:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ariel

Name: A New Beginning - Once Upon a Time fanfiction

Content: Light

Scenario: Her kingdom is losing the war. Broke, in debt, and desperate, her father, the King, turns to him. He is advised not to. Bad things will come from this, they say. A deal will be made; a deal in which you lose more than you gain. He is not kind. He is not humble. He is cruel; evil. He will take what you love most and use it against you.

But her father was stubborn and thought he could outwit the Dark One. Their kingdom had a few treasures up in its reserves. But the Dark One had no desire for jewels nor gold. No, what he wanted was her. And she will go with him. One way or another.

Set during season one, episode twelve, the plot focuses on Belle French and Rumplestiltskin as their Enchanted Forest counterparts, in which Belle agrees to go with Rumple in exchange for her country's success in the war.

I want romance. I want these two to fall in love, as they did in the show. However, I love the dark side of Rumple. I want him to lust for her. Her innocence, her virtue, her soft red lips and her hazy blue eyes. I want him to slowly pin after her, after considering the mess that might occur, as well as crossing the bridge from awkwardness to a sort of comfort between the two. As in the show, Belle is always kind and gentle towards Rumple and wants to see the best in him, as well as show him a chance for redemption. This sort of desire she has to change him will also make him fall in love with her more. And I do want her to fall in love too. But I want conflict. These two are polar opposites; your typical "light" and "dark" stereotypes. He's still the Dark One, and still a cruel man. His love won't stop him from carrying out his deals, as well as punishing her if she gets in the way. So there's that. There's also his lack of experience in romance. And the fact that he might not take too kindly to rejecting.

I'm not sure if I want anything non-con in this, so please be aware of that. I can't imagine a love story blossoming from rape. However, I feel that Rumple might be the type to forcibly kiss her, or possibly be ignorant to her discomfort or adamant rejection, so we might include some of that. But not rape.

There will be sex, though. ;D

Setting: Once Upon A Time's Enchanted Forest; [Fantasy] [Fandom]

Requirements:
- You must have seen at least the first, second, and third seasons of OUAT, especially the ones that focus on Rumbelle or the ones of Rumple in the Enchanted Forest. OR, at the very least, the first season to kinda understand their Enchanted Forest lives and how they act around each other. This is so you can have a good idea of how he is portrayed, since I want him to be portrayed in the same manner. And yes, Rumple will be his usual "crocodile" self. Hawt!
- You'll be playing the male -- Rumplestiltskin
- You must have an O/O thread for me to look at, as well as have already read mine (link is in my signature) before PMing me.
- I would like for this to become a long story, but am posting it here just to see how well it will kick off. So if you're interested in making it a lengthy process of them falling in love and having things work out, all the better!

Other info:
- My posting speed is very slow right now, as well as PM-replying speed. If it's been a week, feel free to poke me, but anytime before a week won't be appreciated. I'm very slow right now and I ask that you have the patience to deal with this. Although, this is a plot I've been craving for a while now, so hopefully my replies won't be more than a few days' delay.
- Please link to an active RP when PMing me!
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Ariel

Not accepting new RPs

Ariel

Not accepting new RPs

Ariel

I'd do just about anything for this RP. Honestly. .___.

Even though I'm like two seasons behind on OUAT, I still need this ♥
Not accepting new RPs

TheLegionary

The plot seed seems to be interesting, but I have never watched Once Upon a Time...would it work?

Ariel

Not accepting new RPs