Open call for Bliss

Started by Bliss, October 27, 2008, 05:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

I'm looking to start at least one new game. Check out my O/O, come up with an idea, and pop it out her or PM. Ideas from all members, new and old, are welcomed. Be 'ware in advance that I may not be able to take up all game offers at this time.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

FM

I'm interested - I sent you a PM.

Hunter

*jumps in her arms*  How may I serve you, divine one?

Bliss

*laughs and hugs* go forth and bring me a shrubbery plot idea, O Great Hunter!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Maeven

I SO wish I had time to start another game.

*kicks the dirt and grumbles*
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Hunter

Quote from: Bliss on October 28, 2008, 07:07:30 AM
*laughs and hugs* go forth and bring me a shrubbery plot idea, O Great Hunter!
*returns with tea and a plot idea*

Bliss

Oooh.... *sips and peers over his shoulder to read plotnotes*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Hunter

It's only the beginning of an idea but I hope that my service to your divinity will prove acceptable.

Sabby

Whatever happened to our lovey dovey Mermaid game? :(

Elandra

*smiles knowingly* Another story you say?
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Bliss

Quote from: Sabbat on October 28, 2008, 12:01:11 PM
Whatever happened to our lovey dovey Mermaid game? :(
Yay, there you are! We can get that started now. :)
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

Quote from: elandra on October 28, 2008, 12:04:47 PM
*smiles knowingly* Another story you say?

I, uh...

*shuffleshuffle, toedig*

Maybe more'n one, Miss Elandra....
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

HairyHeretic

There's still a demon prince hasn't finished with you yet. And he had such interesting things to show you, and places to take you.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Bliss

Oooh... Shall we pick up the demon prince and the sorceress again? :)
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

HairyHeretic

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Bliss

Sure, lets give it a go!

.........*goes linkhunting in My Topics*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

HairyHeretic

I still have it on notify, so let me know if you need me to throw you the link.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Bliss

Found it, posted in it, and onwaaaaaaard!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Paradox

Another game!? Oo! Oo! I have a great idea!

*puts on his robe and wizard hat*

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Bliss

I have a knife that gives +9 against ogres!

Oh, but I'm in the tavern. Getting drunk.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Hunter

*returns with more tea for his divinity*   ;)

Dawg

Quote from: Bliss on October 28, 2008, 01:13:25 PM
I have a knife that gives +9 against ogres!
Oh, but I'm in the tavern. Getting drunk.

I remember the days when I had to climb to the top of Mt Evil every day, uphill both ways, fighting off hordes of Orcs with nothing but a +1 dagger that I didn't even have Weapon Proficiency with! You see, we didn't have fancy feats like Cleave or Improved Critical. We only got a new Weapon Proficiency every three levels, and we were darned grateful!

If you still have the PM from a while ago and it is of interest, then ping as it will be getting started soon, otherwise I will need to wait until the next round of open call to come around.
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Bliss

Oh, thank you for the invited, Dawg, but the big games I've been in always die out... and I can't say for certain that it's not because of me and my occasional bouts of severe non-inspiration, so I don't dare join any more. :)
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caeli

Ooh... I wish I had time/skills to ask for a game... but I don't ;____;

In any case... I hope you don't end up making "one game" several xDD That's usually what happens when I go hunting for "one more game"...
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs