Fairy Tail: Seven years to rise [Interest Check]

Started by DKDBSD, January 23, 2012, 07:55:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

I'm thinking of creating an rp set in the Fairy Tail world, set during the seven year gap where Fairy Tail falls to being the lowest guild in Fiore. This rp would be about a new guild one who maybe starts during that period. I will allow a mixture of magic users however Dragon Slayers are off limits.

Our guild will be made up of a group of Seven to ten mages, for the sake of convenience every wizard will have to be sixteen or over. The Guild master will be an NPC and we will not start with any S-Class mages.

Name:
Magic: (What your magic is called and what it does.)
Magic Type: (Hold or caster)
Weapon: (purely optional. Magic weapons can be used with another kind of spell. )
Spells:
Appearance:
Location of Guild Mark:
Before: (insert guild name)

DKDBSD

Name: Tsukiya Kimiko
Magic: Water
Magic Type: Caster
Weapon: A trident as tall as she is.
Spells:
Appearance: http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e278/blazing_shadow_dragon/?action=view&current=commission___kimiko_by_maniac086-d45gnv1.png
Location of Guild Mark: On her right breast

Name: Tsukiya Katsumoto
Magic: The Knight (Male Version)
Magic Type: Holder
Weapon: Kain carries a number of magical sword which he summons initially.
Spells: Ronin - This is Katsumoto's main armour it summons a single Katana and allows him to cut through stone with a single slash.

Executioner: Heavy armour Linked with a massive axe this armour increases his physical strength and is currently his strongest offensive armour.

Planned armour

Herculean armour: This heavy armour is paired with a pair of Cestus and increases his physical strength ten fold.

(This is all he has (as of now)
Appearance:
Location of Guild Mark: On his right hand.

Moon Hound Hati

I'm willing to participate. On one side being a Dragon Slayer is cool and all, but on the other side it's kind of cliche. Anyways, I do have a question though; what do you mean with "Hold or caster" under magic type. Hold types would be dragon slayers like Natsu, weapon/armor users like Erza, and ice makers like Gray?
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on January 23, 2012, 08:34:37 AM
I'm willing to participate. On one side being a Dragon Slayer is cool and all, but on the other side it's kind of cliche. Anyways, I do have a question though; what do you mean with "Hold or caster" under magic type. Hold types would be dragon slayers like Natsu, weapon/armor users like Erza, and ice makers like Gray?

Holders and Casters are the major general terms used in Fairy Tail. Holder magic requires a source artefact to cast it. Caster calls on the person's own power it's a general set of terms used early in the series.

Moon Hound Hati

Ah, right. Seems like so long ago when those terms were used. I'm looking up the relevant info on the wikia right now. I'll post a sheet in a bit then.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on January 23, 2012, 08:42:38 AM
Ah, right. Seems like so long ago when those terms were used. I'm looking up the relevant info on the wikia right now. I'll post a sheet in a bit then.

Take your time I want to try and see what interest there is.

Miyu

DKDBSD

Quote from: Miyu on January 23, 2012, 02:23:55 PM
Tentative interest in this, not sure yet.

Shiny I hope you join what would  you have in mind?

Snake

I'm withdrawing this character for the time so I can replace with a better created one.

Miyu

No idea yet, too early to tell but I have a couple of ideas. I would like to see what others come up with first before I do anything.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Miyu on January 23, 2012, 02:46:16 PM
No idea yet, too early to tell but I have a couple of ideas. I would like to see what others come up with first before I do anything.

Fair enough.

Snake - I need more information on his weapons.

Snake

With Requip they're pretty much normal weapons that're simply created from seeming nothing. You literally pull them from hammer space. there's nothing that special about them on their own. Other than their magically charged.

Miyu

ehh reequip does not create weapons perse. The ability just summons weapons used already from another space and time if you mean more or less the same ability as Erza.

Snake

That's basically what it is. And I understood it summoned them it just looksl ike you're creating them in ap hysical sense even if you're not.

DKDBSD

I know the ability but you've just listed names you've not listed what they are. Look at what I've done with Katsumoto who is also using "The Knight". Names by the selves mean nothing though I'd be a fool if I didn't know those are all Capcon weapons, if not all from DMC.

Snake

They aren't weapons though: they're techniques used with the weapons; but alright. I guess I was being a touch lazy.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Snake on January 23, 2012, 03:14:29 PM
They aren't weapons though: they're techniques used with the weapons; but alright. I guess I was being a touch lazy.

Well half the point of re-quipping is multiple weapons at leas his and Katsu's will be different.

Snake

Well using that abiilty ou can really use any weapon at all that you want or need for a situation.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Snake on January 23, 2012, 03:18:26 PM
Well using that abiilty ou can really use any weapon at all that you want or need for a situation.

There's still limitations you can't instantly know how to use every weapon.

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: DKDBSD on January 23, 2012, 03:19:55 PM
There's still limitations you can't instantly know how to use every weapon.

Another limitation requip has is that you can only store so many things in the pocket dimension at one time, so users have to be picky about what to put in there before heading out.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on January 23, 2012, 03:24:55 PM
Another limitation requip has is that you can only store so many things in the pocket dimension at one time, so users have to be picky about what to put in there before heading out.

I think the limitations is only as strong as your magical power is. It's also the reason why I'm starting with only a couple of weapons and armour combo's.

Snake

Actually only Erza can use armors with it. That's her unique ability.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Snake on January 23, 2012, 03:28:42 PM
Actually only Erza can use armors with it. That's her unique ability.

Yes but how many Dragon Slayers are their now?

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: DKDBSD on January 23, 2012, 03:27:21 PM
I think the limitations is only as strong as your magical power is. It's also the reason why I'm starting with only a couple of weapons and armour combo's.

It's never been mentioned, as far as I can recall, so it's up for interpretation. Erza only mentioned that there is a limit, so she stores the armor and weapons she isn't currently using in her room at the dorms.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on January 23, 2012, 03:30:32 PM
It's never been mentioned, as far as I can recall, so it's up for interpretation. Erza only mentioned that there is a limit, so she stores the armor and weapons she isn't currently using in her room at the dorms.

The way I figured it was she drew it all from her room. Then again I only came across the anime images of the dorms today. I'm not sure how I missed that I've watched every episode. :/

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: DKDBSD on January 23, 2012, 03:32:43 PM
The way I figured it was she drew it all from her room. Then again I only came across the anime images of the dorms today. I'm not sure how I missed that I've watched every episode. :/

I follow the manga. There was some bonus chapter way back (don't watch the anime, so no idea if it was ever shown) where Lucy visits the dorms. Erza's room is shown to be the size of three regular ones and a lot of her armor sets are on display there. That's when she explains that she stores the sets she isn't currently using in her room. But according to the wikia Requip users have this small pocket dimension they can summon things from, so she doesn't summon her weapons and armor directly from her room, but rather from that small pocket dimension only she can access.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on January 23, 2012, 03:40:54 PM
I follow the manga. There was some bonus chapter way back (don't watch the anime, so no idea if it was ever shown) where Lucy visits the dorms. Erza's room is shown to be the size of three regular ones and a lot of her armor sets are on display there. That's when she explains that she stores the sets she isn't currently using in her room. But according to the wikia Requip users have this small pocket dimension they can summon things from, so she doesn't summon her weapons and armor directly from her room, but rather from that small pocket dimension only she can access.
I also read the manga and missed that ... what chapter?

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: DKDBSD on January 23, 2012, 03:42:15 PM
I also read the manga and missed that ... what chapter?

*snip*

And it appears Erza rents a whopping 5 rooms! And here I was, thinking 3 was pushing it. D:

Snake

Erza probably has her private armory in those rooms *laugh*  I have other chars I can make for this if Caine isn't good enough or perhaps unoriginal? Eh

DKDBSD

Quote from: Snake on January 23, 2012, 03:52:32 PM
Erza probably has her private armory in those rooms *laugh*  I have other chars I can make for this if Caine isn't good enough or perhaps unoriginal? Eh

Well I just wanted more detail's really.

Snake

Well I'm converting him over from another RP (sci-fi) one so alot of his detail doesn't apply to this setting. Sorry.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Snake on January 23, 2012, 03:58:24 PM
Well I'm converting him over from another RP (sci-fi) one so alot of his detail doesn't apply to this setting. Sorry.

Well take your time don't rush him.

DKDBSD

Ok we have potentially four maybe five mages now it's time to consider our name.

Moon Hound Hati

Most guild names seem to involve a mystical (mainly Greek) creature or object and/or a body part. Fairy Tail, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, Quatro Cerberus, etc. It's probably best to name ourselves something that fits with that theme. Maybe something like Chimera or Phoenix + some part of its body.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on January 23, 2012, 05:00:29 PM
Most guild names seem to involve a mystical (mainly Greek) creature or object and/or a body part. Fairy Tail, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, Quatro Cerberus, etc. It's probably best to name ourselves something that fits with that theme. Maybe something like Chimera or Phoenix + some part of its body.

I was half thinking dragon something but Chimera would be fun.

ShadowFox89

Tentative interest. I was thinking a caster with a spear as his primary weapon. Magic involves changing potential or stored energy into kinetic. This can be used to enhance his own physical abilities as well as fire strong bursts of magical energy.

Would suggesting Phoenix Eye be too odd for a guild name?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Moon Hound Hati

Name: Ouma Shuu
Magic: Guns Magic and Requip: The Gunner
Magic Type: Holder
Weapon: Guns; the types depend on what he feels is required for a mission, but his trusty revolver "Lefty" always has a spot in his Requip pocket dimension. Like the name implies, Lefty is a weapon designed for left handed people. Shuu is ambidextrous, but prefers his left hand.
Spells: As the Magic's name implies, the user loads their guns and fire Magic bullets that never miss. The bullets can vary from normal bullets to to any other type of bullets, such as wind bullets, mud bullets, sunlight bullets, Magic bullets, etc.

Tornado Shot     User, with his two guns, shoots two wind bullets simultaneously, which then form tornadoes, to attack the target.
Spark Shot     The user shoots a bullet at the enemy, making them collapse to the ground from being electrically shocked.
Mud Shot     The user shoots a single bullet from his gun that explodes into high-pressured mud upon contact.
Sunlight Shot     The user fires a bullet that creates a large flash of light, disintegrating the target(s) (if weak against light).
Blast Bullet     User fires multiple bullets of fire.
Frost Bullet     User fires a bullet that encases a small radius with thick ice on impact.

Appearance: -
Location of Guild Mark: Backside of his left hand.
Before: -

HollowX

Alright, I have a character that I've tried to use in three games now (all of which practically fell apart before they began), how's this?

Name: Rae Goren
Guild: ---
Physical description:

magic: Ice magic
magic type: caster?

Magic type: ice, summoning (explained in powers)
Spells: Taught among the spirit wolves of ice most of her abilities either come from them or cannot be done without K'tanaqui. In exchange for a companion that never leaves her and the powers of that bond Rae has linked her life force to her companion so he can stay in the human realm without fading away. K'tanaqui cannot be killed in the human realm, but he can be forced out by killing the physical body he resides in; this, in turn, can harm Rae severely, laying her out for several days, but she would be able to re-summon him after a week of rest. Though she’d another couple of days of rest after re-summoning him to be in top condition

Feral visage: By drawing upon the powers of the contract, Rae is able to summon some of the characteristics of the ice wolves into her to increase her power, speed, and mobility. He hands become icy clawed and teeth grow ice fangs, her main weapons in this that can freeze what they cut or bite. Another, more useless and annoying (to her) characteristic of this is an ice tail that appears. She hasn’t be able to figure out what she can do with it yet.

Ice Howl: Lets out a howl as an ice blast is released, think of it as a wolf version of the dragon breath Dragon Slayers are known for. It is more focused then the Dragons breath, only having about half the size and 3/4's the power of the attack.

Claw ice weapons: Rae has become proficient in using clawed weapons over the years, usually just making them out of ice. The extensions are something she often uses when she’s not serious.

Wolf Pack: A combo attack that requires K'tanaqui, she can temporarily summon a small pack of ice wolves. Fast and intelligent, they cannot truly die as they are not all there, reforming as one physical body dies. When they are able to latch onto the opponent they can either claw and bite normally (though they are still freezing) or they can explode in an ice bomb fashion to freeze and shatter the opponent. They can only summon up to twelve wolves, and both K'tanaqui and Rae exhaust themselves by the end of the technique if they summon any more then three wolves.

History: Rae’s earliest memories are wandering in an icy plain at the age of six, freezing to death. She survived thanks to a white wolf that found her as she collapsed, and, for a reason she could not understand, took pity on her. She was literally raised by a pack of wolves from that point on, in an area that was so spiritually saturated as to allow certain spirits to wander the Earth she wandered with the pack. She learned all she knew from them and, as her interest in the world grew, they offered her a contract: K'tanaqui would be allowed to accompany her wherever she went and they would answer her call, but in exchange she would never turn on their clan, and would help them when called. She accepted at the age of thirteen, and once she joined Fairy tail a year later, has been going throughout the world since.

Location of Guild Mark: back of right hand
Before: ---

Companion:
Name: K'tanaqui
Physical Appearance:

Abilities:
Freezing Bite: naturally freezing, anything K'tanaqui strikes has a very high chance of being frozen
Speech: He can talk.
Focus teleportation: This only applies to Rae in almost all cases: as K'tanaqui is connected to her by life force, he is able to go to her side almost instantly.
Bond telepathy: Again, by the bond they share K'tanaqui and Rae are able to communicate telepathically.

DKDBSD

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 23, 2012, 05:18:27 PM
Tentative interest. I was thinking a caster with a spear as his primary weapon. Magic involves changing potential or stored energy into kinetic. This can be used to enhance his own physical abilities as well as fire strong bursts of magical energy.

Would suggesting Phoenix Eye be too odd for a guild name?

You mean sort of like Gambit? If yes then cool and it's not that odd but I prefer using using Chimara. Also Moon and Hollow you're fine though the wolf howl should be vastly weaker or perhaps be more focused then the dragons roar.

ShadowFox89

Sort of like Gambit, yeah. He was always my favorite of the X-Men :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

DKDBSD

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 23, 2012, 11:20:26 PM
Sort of like Gambit, yeah. He was always my favorite of the X-Men :P

If yes cool just send me a bio.

HollowX

DKDBSD

HollowX

Miyu

Name: Junko Mikane
Magic: Alchemy- She can change the attributes of any substance she is in contact with for another substance with the same mass but with different attributes. She can also change her own body to other substance and materials. 
Weapon: Wooden sword
Spells:
Ground to Sand- She can take a area of ground around her and shift its component so it is more and more like quicksand entrapping people stepping on it.
Wood to Steel- She can shift anything made out of Wood to steel allowing her to change her wooden sword to a real sword for example, change its shape etc etc etc.
Merge- She can merge herself with the ground or walls making her able to pass through undetected.
Body as a Weapon-  She can turn her own body and replace her limbs or entire body with a single element she can touch. For example if she is touching stone she can turn her entire body into stone, she can turn her body into air etc etc.

Appearance:
Location of Guild Mark: (none at the moment)

DKDBSD

Quote from: HollowX on January 24, 2012, 12:16:30 PM
Ah, didn't see it :P

cool, thanks :)

Did you see my comment about the howl though?

Edit

Snake Miyu good bios. ^_^

DKDBSD

One other thing I will be using the name with a Phoenix in it. I have a descent plot line in mind and a Phoenix is symbolic of what the rp will be about. Pretty much we'll start with everyone arriving in this town. It's bandit run and the only mage in town has kind of reached breaking point (she will be out Guild master). Initially we'll start with them rebuilding their new home and then branch out into expanding it. I figure their goal after a good six months work will be to enter the games. New members and characters will need to be introduced as we go so we can have some fun. ^_^

ShadowFox89

I should have a bio up today. Is a pic required?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

DKDBSD

ShadowFox89

Alright.

Another question- Are you looking for any sort of a gender ratio? Character idea could work just as well either male or female.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

DKDBSD

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 24, 2012, 02:13:31 PM
Alright.

Another question- Are you looking for any sort of a gender ratio? Character idea could work just as well either male or female.

A few more females could help.

Annie

The rp is already running? I´m willing to enter this one. Will post a char later.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

DKDBSD

DKDBSD

Ok one thing before I set us rolling where would everyone like the rp? Bondage or NC?

HollowX

Depends on how you want the game to be *shrugs*

I'd go for NC I guess

Annie

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

HollowX

NC includes bondage I think, it just adds the clause of characters being able to rape people essentially. The reason I say NC though is someone can simply say no to that in game, but it leaves it open for others *shrugs*

Annie

Well, DKDBSD asked if we wanted bondage or NC, so I assumed that the NC scenes didn't include bondage.

Miyu

Well NC constitute some bondage to keep the victim still I think. Bondage are the area for consent kinky play

DKDBSD

>.> I was using bondage as a short hand. It's one of the sub categories on E, I've just wanted to save some time. Anyway's just to clarify I meant either this section "Bondage: Exotic Small Groups " or NC: Human-Freeform Small Groups. That's all I meant though I still need to see a bio from you Annie.

Annie

DKDBSD

Quote from: Annie on January 26, 2012, 05:13:59 PM
Will post soon!

Coolio, there has been some set up delay anyways. Does anyone know where I can find the intro used in the first few episodes of the anime  that describes Fiore?

HollowX

ummm, maybe youtube episode one, or megavideo maybe :P

Moon Hound Hati

Megavideo. Ha, if only! Sucks that it got shut down by the FBI. :/

DKDBSD

Youtube would be my best option if Funimation still have it up on their channel.

ShadowFox89

Try Crunchyroll?

I'm still trying to put a sheet together. My biggest problem is keeping my character's powers limited so she isn't too powerful, but not limiting her to the point that she might as well not use magic.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

DKDBSD

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 26, 2012, 05:32:20 PM
Try Crunchyroll?

I'm still trying to put a sheet together. My biggest problem is keeping my character's powers limited so she isn't too powerful, but not limiting her to the point that she might as well not use magic.

No Crunchyroll only keep the last four episodes up. I found that out a few weeks after the anime began. Plus if I wasn't already a member I wouldn't be able to watch it.

ShadowFox89

It looks like youtube has all the episodes up.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

DKDBSD

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 26, 2012, 05:44:15 PM
It looks like youtube has all the episodes up.

XD you save me having to look still need to look though. I also like that since it's Funimations own Channel it's legal!

ShadowFox89

I thought Crunchyroll had a deal worked out that let them stream dub/subs?

Still trying to work out the character..... Kinetic energy is likely going to expand to 'energy'. She can absorb magical/kinetic energy into her body, but in very limited amounts. If she goes past a certain level, the energy starts to attack her internal organs.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

DKDBSD

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 26, 2012, 05:48:03 PM
I thought Crunchyroll had a deal worked out that let them stream dub/subs?

Still trying to work out the character..... Kinetic energy is likely going to expand to 'energy'. She can absorb magical/kinetic energy into her body, but in very limited amounts. If she goes past a certain level, the energy starts to attack her internal organs.

They do they just only keep up so many episodes though that deal might have changed. I have to admit the Fairy Tail Dub isn't that bad.

ShadowFox89

Shun

Name: Shun
Magic: Force Redirect. Allows her to change the flow of energy.
Weapon: Spear, Grugnir, which is able to change the size of it's shaft or blade. The blade has been magically treated to not be destroyed when it is charged with energy.
Spells:
   Force Absorb- She absorbs the kinetic or magical energy from an attack, storing it within her body. There is a limit to the amount she can absorb before the energy starts destroying her body.
   Force Direct- She directs stored energy within her body into an object, most commonly the point of her spear. Most objects cannot take the sudden increase in energy and explode. The size of the explosion depends on just how much energy was inserted and how large the object was.
   Force Awaken- With a touch, she can alter stored or potential energy in an object into kinetic energy. As with Force Direct, the larger the object the bigger the boom.
   Force Enhance- Using absorbed energy, she can channel it into her muscles to supercharge them, giving her superhuman fighting capabilities. There is a downside to this, in that her muscles will destroy themselves from the stress.
Appearance:

Location of Guild Mark: Above left breast
Before:

Still working on bits. I've been running dry on names for a while, I hate reusing names. Hope the spells are alright though. I figure that, currently, she doesn't have very fine control over her spells. As she grows in power, she will be able to use the spells in a more controlled fashion. Such as a Succubus Kiss kind of thing, where she drain's a person's energy ;D
Call me Shadow
My A/A

DKDBSD

DKDBSD

Also Here's the OOC. Don't worry about posting your bio's I'll post them in the top post.

Annie

Name: Alice Deschain

Magic: The gunner (requip + guns)

Magic Type: Hold

Weapon: She have a little arsenal of magic guns on her pocket dimension - 5 revolvers, 10 rifles and a sniper rifle.

Spells:

Bullet Cyclone: She summons all of her guns (except the sniper rifle) and with a help from a ribbon of her clothes, she fires all of them on a quick rate, while spins her body. Of course this is not so accurate, but the high rate at she fires her guns creates an interesting AoE spell.

Homing Shot: After locking onto her enemies with her Magic Sniper Rifle, she charges up a shot which homes in on the target(s) and explodes on contact.

Elemental Shot - She can fire magic bullets with these elemental properties: fire, ice, earth or lightning.

Location of Guild Mark: no Guild Mark yet. If she receive one, it would be on the right arm.

Before: She had no guild before. She was born on a small village, with no perspective on life. When she was 10, a lone gunslinger appeared on her village. It was her first contact with magic. Seeing this like a chance to change her life, she decided to run away from home and follow the gunslinger to learn his techniques.

The gunslinger, a freelancer mage only known by Angel´s Eyes, relutanctly accepted Alice as a pupil. But she was good enough to learn his magic, and soon she became a good partner to complete his missions.

Only six months earlier, he said to her that he had nothing more to teach her. Angel´s Eyes told to Alice to look for her own path, maybe joining a Guild and find new friends. When they meet again, they would compete to see who was the best gunslinger.

Appearance:

Other pics (nsfw): 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7

DKDBSD

Cool also just a point every member of the guild will be new to this guild so no one has their marks yet.  Also we have a lot of busty ladies!

Moon Hound Hati

ShadowFox89

Hmmm..... Still not entirely sure on the gender of my character, honestly :P

edit: Where is the OOC?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Moon Hound Hati

DKDBSD

Moon Hound Hati

No problem. By the way, should I edit my character's sheet and fill in the before thing? Was a bit confused until now what it was actually for, so I left it blank.

Annie

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on January 26, 2012, 06:46:26 PM
Another The Gunner. Nice.

They could be partners later, maybe with some degree of rivalry, like Natsu and Gray. Would be funny. ^^

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Annie on January 26, 2012, 06:54:52 PM
They could be partners later, maybe with some degree of rivalry, like Natsu and Gray. Would be funny. ^^

Probably; depends on well how their personalities mesh. ;)

DKDBSD

Quote from: Annie on January 26, 2012, 06:54:52 PM

We should do a big team up perhaps Alice and Kimi would be friendly with each other?

ShadowFox89

You know how my character can convert energy? You know how we have all these gunners?

"Shoot me." *cue power boost*
Call me Shadow
My A/A

DKDBSD

Here's the rp https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130431.0 I still need to add more to the story to be honest it's a bit skinny.

Also their are four women and three men so far, with the guild mistress we'll be up to five women.

Annie

Quote from: DKDBSD on January 26, 2012, 06:57:12 PM
We should do a big team up perhaps Alice and Kimi would be friendly with each other?

Of course! I didn't write about her personality, but I thought about her being a high spirited, friendly person, short fuse too. And a shy one in romantic issues.

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 26, 2012, 06:57:56 PM
You know how my character can convert energy? You know how we have all these gunners?

"Shoot me." *cue power boost*

Luckly, he/she will be in our guild, right? Nevertheless, I like these power differences. There will be aways a character that you can´t defeat in the usual way. ^^

DKDBSD

Quote from: Annie on January 26, 2012, 07:07:33 PM
Of course! I didn't write about her personality, but I thought about her being a high spirited, friendly person, short fuse too. And a shy one in romantic issues.

Luckly, he/she will be in our guild, right? Nevertheless, I like these power differences. There will be aways a character that you can´t defeat in the usual way. ^^

Heh Sounds like fun.

Snake

*blink. blink* I guess I need to do more work on mine then if I"m not listed on the char listing. but it's ok I've been working on one just for this *evil grin*

Snake

Name: Sanosuke Shinsou
Magic: Take Over
Weapon: Large Scimitar
Spells: 

Take Over Spell: Balor Soul: This powerful magic allows Sanosuke to transform into a combat form that renders him immune to fire (But makes him weak to Ice), even dragon’s flame (but he can’t absorb it. And get more powerful that way). Massive demon wings tear out of his body (it doesn’t’ do damage to him though) and he erupts in a fount of swirling black flames. His eyes glow with a powerful evil energy and desire to see the world burn. His skin turns red, he gains both fangs and claws which can be used in battle.  His physical power and speed skyrocket for the duration of it not to mention the immunity to flame. (However he can probably be affected by Purple Flare type).  His sword also becomes a tongue of black fire.

Name: Laser Blast
Damage: Declining Arc over 30’: A-ranked at <5ft; B-Ranked <10ft; C-ranked at <15ft; D-Rank at <25’; >E-rank at 30’
Range: Linear 30’
Targets: Max of 5 in a straight line Piercing Effect (the energy goes through the body leaving a small hole)
Description: Sanosuke gathers fire energy into balls held in his palms into tightly concentrated balls, merges them together then fires the laser in a tightly concentrated beam.
Duration: N/A

Name: Ryuujin
Damage: B-Rank
Range: Melee, Rising attack up to 20’ in the air. But requires a leap to execute. Can also explode upward with a beat of his wings and triple the rising range easily.
Targets: 1 Normal sized enemy or multiple smaller flying enemies.
Description: Sanosuke gathers fire energy into his sword and executes a hard (Launching) uppercut on the extension: He beats his huge wings for extra lifting power. The sword sweep leaves a flaming trail 5’t behind it as well.

Ultimate Skill: Sanosuke: Name: Soul Crush / Abyssal Condemnation
Damage: A-Rank or Ultimate (S+ Damage- Balor Soul Form)
Range: Rush-Melee; 60’ Vertical Decline (Balor Soul Form Only)
Targets: In normal form: 3 then 1; Balor form: 1 then up to 5
Description: Normal: Sano takes one hard sweep attack from side to side then follows that up with a hard kick to the head or gut then uppercuts an enemy with the blade, knocking them into the air a little then continues to attack in a way that effectively causes them to float. It can be defended against for lower damage and does less to heavily armored enemies but by the end of it it’ll destroy mundane armor. He attacks a total of 20 times

Balor Soul Version: He kicks the enemy in the guy hard enough to make them fall backward (depending on how big or heavy the enemy is on that. It may not) Then follows up with a Winged-Ryuujin and continues beating them into the air with a mix of sword slashes, martial arts moves and wing buffets. Then finishes them off  with a Super-charged Laser Blast that instead of piercing: pushes them back to the ground and explodes upon impact  and does B-Rank damage to anyone within 10’ of the impact point.

Appearance: Under the template ----V
Location of Guild Mark: Right Shoulder
Before: 

ShadowFox89

You know that the guild isn't Fairy Tail, right....?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

DKDBSD

Sanosuke (do you mean Samonuske? I have two big problems with this, one you can't really get curved bastard sword so please be specific. Second and my main problem is his immunity to fire. This Balor Soul seems way to over powered if you tweak it you can have it (later on).

Snake

Its' supposed to be powerful. And yes you can; its' basically an oversized Scimitar: Or for a stronger curve: Falchion.
And he doesn't have a natural immunity to fire, only when using the Take Over form. But keep note: he also gains a weakness to Ice.  And what's so wrong with aiming for S-class?

And no I mean Sanosuke (like the char from Rurouni Kenshin. It IS a legitimate japanese name afterall)

The fire immunity stems from teh fact that balors are fire-elemental type demons and it carries over when you "take over" their powers.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Snake on January 27, 2012, 03:47:56 PM
Its' supposed to be powerful. And yes you can; its' basically an oversized Scimitar: Or for a stronger curve: Falchion.
And he doesn't have a natural immunity to fire, only when using the Take Over form. But keep note: he also gains a weakness to Ice.  And what's so wrong with aiming for S-class?

If you mean a Scimitar then say Scimitar that tells people what you mean. You didn't include his weakness to ice and there's nothing wrong with aiming for S-Class but every character should start off about even. Also if you have that much power from the beginning you have nothing to shoot for.

Snake

Dont' care about increasing power. I care about more personal growth.

DKDBSD

Well I'll be fair if everyone is ok with this and he has only that form then you can keep it.

HollowX

He'd need the personal growth and strength to handle the Balor Soul wouldn't he? So I'd say that he should be restricted in how much time he can use the affect, and have it grow with time. After all, while I'd love to have my character start all super powerful myself it'd be too boring and too much like godmodding

Tydorei

Hmm... I was thinking of applying as a take over person as well... Dragon Soul... but now I might have to change, since we got a take over user...

Xunzar

Take over sounds fun, but I was wondering if Celestial Spirits were permitted...'cause that'd be my first choice.

Edit: Either those or Dark Écriture magic.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

DKDBSD

T
Quote from: Tydorei on January 27, 2012, 06:13:34 PM
Hmm... I was thinking of applying as a take over person as well... Dragon Soul... but now I might have to change, since we got a take over user...

How would dragon soul work? It sounds like over kill and I could only accept it under certain conditions.

Quote from: Xunzar on January 27, 2012, 06:57:44 PM
Take over sounds fun, but I was wondering if Celestial Spirits were permitted...'cause that'd be my first choice.

Edit: Either those or Dark Écriture magic.

I'm not against multiple magic styles as long as they are different enough or the characters are somehow related or just different enough in style.

Xunzar

My first choice is Celestial Spirit magic, assuming that both a) it is permitted and b) I have access to at least some of the Golden Keys. Otherwise, I'll take Rune-magic (rule magic).
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

DKDBSD

Quote from: Xunzar on January 27, 2012, 11:30:20 PM
My first choice is Celestial Spirit magic, assuming that both a) it is permitted and b) I have access to at least some of the Golden Keys. Otherwise, I'll take Rune-magic (rule magic).

Only the ones not owned by Lucy because she owns them.

Xunzar

Dark Écriture it is, since that would leave spirits whose powers we don't know. *smiles*
A list of kinks

DKDBSD

Quote from: Xunzar on January 27, 2012, 11:37:25 PM
Dark Écriture it is, since that would leave spirits whose powers we don't know. *smiles*

Or you could make up.

Xunzar

Perhaps I could, though I wouldn't know where to begin. And Dark Écriture is fun too ^_^. Powerful when executed correctly, too. It seems like a fun power to wield.
A list of kinks

DKDBSD

Quote from: Xunzar on January 28, 2012, 12:08:48 AM
Perhaps I could, though I wouldn't know where to begin. And Dark Écriture is fun too ^_^. Powerful when executed correctly, too. It seems like a fun power to wield.
Just don't go crazy.

Xunzar

Crazy would be the human soul possession. ^_^

*grins happily* Rune magic is only powerful when executed properly. It's all about creativity with words.
A list of kinks

Snake

Quote from: HollowX on January 27, 2012, 04:21:05 PM
He'd need the personal growth and strength to handle the Balor Soul wouldn't he? So I'd say that he should be restricted in how much time he can use the affect, and have it grow with time. After all, while I'd love to have my character start all super powerful myself it'd be too boring and too much like godmodding

Take Over itself comes with a time limit since it takes so much energy to use. But even at low levels it's got a decent duration. enough to make it a viable combat option at least. But it still has that recharge time. And Sano has some control over it but not complete control which is why he exhibits a tendency to manifest evil personality traits like bloodlust, sadism and probably some pyromania. As he gets stronger he'll exhibit these traits less and less. But to start: fter like 3-4 posts (not counting the first one) of being in a taken over form he gains a chance to lose control and go on a demonic rampage.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Xunzar on January 28, 2012, 09:26:19 AM
Crazy would be the human soul possession. ^_^

*grins happily* Rune magic is only powerful when executed properly. It's all about creativity with words.
Indeed.

Snake

At least this isnt the original char. the original version was two souls trapped in one body each with their different magic types and were able to shift betwen which was dominant, physical gender swap and everything.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Snake on January 28, 2012, 02:39:34 PM
At least this isnt the original char. the original version was two souls trapped in one body each with their different magic types and were able to shift betwen which was dominant, physical gender swap and everything.

Yeah that would be to much.

Snake

It was severely complicated to write it all out since they had differeing personalities and all.

Xunzar

A list of kinks

DKDBSD

Xunzar

How is this?

Name: Xunzar
Magic: Rune magic, Dark Écriture
Weapon: Sword
Spells:
Appearance: Xun is tall, just shy of six feet. He has some amount of muscle on his body, but as a Caster, he's mostly used to dodging out of the way and occasionally writing symbols on his opponents. His hair is long and black, usually kept in a low ponytail. As a rule he wears slacks and a button-down shirt, but always has a large book full of blank pages with him.
Location of Guild Mark: His left cheek.
A list of kinks