The Realms Beyond - Modern & Fantasy [Recruitment Open] LGBTQIA+

Started by Wistful Dream, July 24, 2022, 05:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wistful Dream

Velaris

Consider me interested... Better late than never? ::)

Are any courts in particular need of additional players?

Wistful Dream

Hello! Happy to have your interest.

Right now the Courts are split up as follows -

11 Spring
15 Summer
12 Autumn
14 Winter

8 Half-fae
4 Humans

If you are wanting a character that works in the mortal world but is fae the Spring Court's Blossoming Heart plant nursery and formal gardens doesn't have a manager, nor does Winter Court's Sakura Onsen.

Velaris

Thanks for the details. I will draw up a character sheet or two when I have a spare moment tomorrow :)

In the meantime, I had another question if you'll indulge me! Is it feasible for a character born/raised within one Court to now permanently reside in another?

Rustic

Hello Verlaris!

Yes, it certainly is possible! We have some that were born in one court, but moved to another and joined that court. Some have even moved around to a few of them.

Wistful Dream

Very much looking forward to seeing what you come up with. :)

Scin

Quote from: Velaris on August 15, 2022, 10:57:29 PM
Thanks for the details. I will draw up a character sheet or two when I have a spare moment tomorrow :)

In the meantime, I had another question if you'll indulge me! Is it feasible for a character born/raised within one Court to now permanently reside in another?

Hi Verlaris! It seems your question was already answered, so I just wanted to drop in with a welcome to the game. I look forward to seeing what character you come up with.  :-)

Wistful Dream

Announcement!

Hello darlings!

We are so thrilled to have made it to big board status, and have a space for the story that you have given such beautiful life to. We are always working to make the game better and more accessible, and to adjust to the things that you show interest in. So, we have several announcements to share.

The first is that homes and public location threads are now available, and if you need one just pop a message to one of the GMs to let us know what you are needing. Please remember you may only have one home thread per five characters, so if you have five or less characters that's just *one* thread. Only those with six or more would get a second home thread.

Additionally, after some review we have decided to increase the character cap. Please read the next part carefully though! If you have ten characters currently and would like to create more you may do so if all ten have at least one active scene going. This applies for an additional five characters. Please only make additional characters if you are sure you can keep them active, as we would hate to see characters fall by the wayside unused. This is also subject to GM approval.

With that character cap lift we have also made the decision that you may have 1 rare per five characters.  That is to say, if you have five characters, you can only have one rare. If you have between six to ten you can have two. Or you can split a rare and have two half rare mixes or half breeds. The GMs do reserve the right to turn down a character if there is a lot of that type of a particular rare fae compared to others.

If you are submitting a character now it should be going to all five of the mods, Wistful Dream, Scin, Rayne, Rustic, and Wulfspire.

Eliza

Congratulations on Big Game Status! I have already spoken to Swash and Mel that I'll be joining this game.

Wistful Dream

Caela

Wisti, this game concept looks amazing! Not that I am at all surprised...because it's you. :D

Wistful Dream

Aw thank you, darling. You would be more than welcome to join us!

Caela

I may do that! My muse has been dormant while some major life changes were happening but things are settling into their new normal and she's starting to perk up again.

Wistful Dream

<3 I'll keep my fingers crossed she can be lured out then!

Rustic

Caela! Would love to have you join us!

Welcome Eliza! Glad you're looking to join!

Wulfspire

Quote from: Eliza on August 29, 2022, 09:53:49 PM
Congratulations on Big Game Status! I have already spoken to Swash and Mel that I'll be joining this game.

Quote from: Caela on August 30, 2022, 09:42:20 AM
I may do that! My muse has been dormant while some major life changes were happening but things are settling into their new normal and she's starting to perk up again.

Eliza, Caela, we would love to have you! :)

Clio

I am SO tempted, but I think my dance card is full for group games. Plus, I have a feeling it would be hard to catch up on the story. Lol. But damn...such a good idea, Wistful.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Rustic

Quote from: Clio on August 30, 2022, 03:18:09 PM
I am SO tempted, but I think my dance card is full for group games. Plus, I have a feeling it would be hard to catch up on the story. Lol. But damn...such a good idea, Wistful.

Hi Clio! The story is so open world and sandbox, that you can jump in at anytime and not feel out of place. That's how we designed it. :) So you really don't need to worry about that at all. Besides, I or another GM would also be more than happy to explain things to you if you ever feel lost.

If things free up I hope you do join us!

Clio

Quote from: Rustic on August 30, 2022, 03:26:38 PM
Hi Clio! The story is so open world and sandbox, that you can jump in at anytime and not feel out of place. That's how we designed it. :) So you really don't need to worry about that at all. Besides, I or another GM would also be more than happy to explain things to you if you ever feel lost.

If things free up I hope you do join us!

Thanks! I'll think about it. <3
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Wistful Dream

Rustic said everything I would lol... You are always welcome.

Fox Lokison

Definitely eyeballing this! Just gotta sort out my schedule >.> And not let Wisti talk me into ten faces  ;D

Wistful Dream

Wistful Dream

Hello darlings! as has been hinted at the GMs have been hard at work reordering the world setting information. Well it's finally done! You can see the website directly at the link below, or by clicking any of the lore information links in the first post of the World Information thread.  This is a fantastic role play resource site, similar to a wiki, and ours is dedicated fully to Realms. It's free to access, and no need to create an account or login. We created a codex of the articles to put in the World Info thread if you prefer to use that, but the site permits us to store a large amount of information, create timelines, content trees and more. All images on it are made from MidJourney, and created just for this game.

To celebrate this update all the headers and the sig icon have also been updated as well! ❤️

Please keep in mind that this just has the lore that has already been written, and will be continuously updated. Consider it a Realm's Wikipedia of sorts. When new articles are posted we will share that through the GM announcement thread.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Wistful Dream on August 31, 2022, 07:59:49 PM

Hello darlings! as has been hinted at the GMs have been hard at work reordering the world setting information. Well it's finally done! You can see the website directly at the link below, or by clicking any of the lore information links in the first post of the World Information thread.  This is a fantastic role play resource site, similar to a wiki, and ours is dedicated fully to Realms. It's free to access, and no need to create an account or login. We created a codex of the articles to put in the World Info thread if you prefer to use that, but the site permits us to store a large amount of information, create timelines, content trees and more. All images on it are made from MidJourney, and created just for this game.

To celebrate this update all the headers and the sig icon have also been updated as well! ❤️

Please keep in mind that this just has the lore that has already been written, and will be continuously updated. Consider it a Realm's Wikipedia of sorts. When new articles are posted we will share that through the GM announcement thread.

I know I am not a part of this one, BUT HOLY CRAP! That looks amazing!