Marc Ethence's Roleplay Requests

Started by Marc, March 27, 2014, 07:24:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marc

Oh.. Hey.. Didn't see you there.

I am Marc... I am Ethence... I am a whole whirl of people.

And I offer you an insight to me.

I love to roleplay and I've done lots in the past, definitely hundreds. Possibly thousands. I've been roleplaying since 15 and I'm 23 now. It's been my escapism and my love and why are you still reading this?

I don't want to sexual roleplays, I don't want to do romance. I just wanna have two friends, starting off strangers, or always being friends, having a great adventure. That floats my boat.

I prefer my characters to have powers, but yeah, I'll do lots of things.

Let's get playing~

JayNighte

Friends going on adventures, eh? Sounds like fun. I'm up for RP.

Marc

/// - Thread Update:
I'm not averse to kink, there just wont be any sex going on.
I'm a Dom, male or female. Always a dom.

/// - RE: JayNighte

What did you have in mind? :3

JayNighte

I'm not sure. We've talked before, but I can't remember what about. If you have any suggestions for RP, I'd be willing to choose from them

TheBlackMasquerade

I am down for the friends with powers going on adventures. sounds like loads of fun :P
O&Os https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=201217.0

If I don't reply on Thursday, Friday, and Sunday afternoons, I'm probably not by a computer or even have internet. I'm sorry my loves!

My favorite Hentai artist is John K. Pe-ta ;)

Marc

Quote from: JayNighte on April 07, 2014, 12:16:01 PM
I'm not sure. We've talked before, but I can't remember what about. If you have any suggestions for RP, I'd be willing to choose from them

Well, -shrugs- Do you prefer male or female friends? What kind of era do you prefer? Medieval [I prefer roleplays where guns are rare or non-existent], Modern or Future? What powers would you like to possess, how long would are posts be? I'm far from the 800-1000 word posts I used to be at.

Quote from: TheBlackMasquerade on April 08, 2014, 08:04:06 PM
I am down for the friends with powers going on adventures. sounds like loads of fun :P

What kind of adventure would like to have? :D

TheBlackMasquerade

Something that has a little depth, but won't be very hard to write. haha I like the idea of some big bad villain as the cause for the adventure, but other than that I lack ideas.

If I don't reply on Thursday, Friday, and Sunday afternoons, I'm probably not by a computer or even have internet. I'm sorry my loves!

Marc

Quote from: TheBlackMasquerade on April 09, 2014, 08:31:03 AM
Something that has a little depth, but won't be very hard to write. haha I like the idea of some big bad villain as the cause for the adventure, but other than that I lack ideas.

Liiiiike some evil mad genius creates a serum that turns people into his lackeys, but our characters [and perhaps some others] turn out to be immune and develop super powers instead? :D

I have a character that has bio/technology manipulation. Think prototype, but instead of absorbing people, she can absorb and rework cars and vehicles. A little OP, but it takes concentration and time. Like absorbing a car would take a while, and absorbing a tank would take like a week. But she hardens herself with metal to deflect and protect herself, and make vicious claws/guns and turn herself into some kind of vehicle herself :P

TheBlackMasquerade

That sounds interesting. :P

Funny too, i had a character for a book that I plan on writing in the future (on hiatus due to writer's block), but they were in an accident and had an eye replaced with a bionic one which was virtually identical visually to the original. It allowed my character to hack/access anything computer related, and slowly released nano-sized bots into their blood stream which converted their body slowly into a machine itself using a form of alchemy (took place in future) which allowed them to basically form weapons from parts of their body and have a solid "shell" that was almost bulletproof. XD

JayNighte

This could be really fun. I think I'm gonna love this.

Marc

Quote from: TheBlackMasquerade on April 09, 2014, 11:07:55 AM
That sounds interesting. :P

Funny too, i had a character for a book that I plan on writing in the future (on hiatus due to writer's block), but they were in an accident and had an eye replaced with a bionic one which was virtually identical visually to the original. It allowed my character to hack/access anything computer related, and slowly released nano-sized bots into their blood stream which converted their body slowly into a machine itself using a form of alchemy (took place in future) which allowed them to basically form weapons from parts of their body and have a solid "shell" that was almost bulletproof. XD

Reminds me of a TV show called... Jake 2.0 or something, nanobots in the blood stream that allow him to hack computers. Then one time he hacks a government thingie and goes blind for a bit... which is a bit too farfetched.

Quote from: JayNighte on April 09, 2014, 12:09:07 PM
This could be really fun. I think I'm gonna love this.

Ummm. Which bit a you referring too? What roleplay did you want to do?

Is this suddenly a three-way?

JayNighte

Marc

TheBlackMasquerade

Marc

Quote from: TheBlackMasquerade on April 09, 2014, 08:47:07 PM
Any era would work or me :P

Makes sense that it's modern/future. We're not going to have characters of the same power are we? What's your character going to be like? ^^;

TheBlackMasquerade

It's hard to come up with an ability based of a serum, but I was thinking maybe something to do with electricity. Like, the serum altered my character's DNA, and now they can store up to a certain amount of electricity within themselves (gradually increasing amount over the course of the Role-play). And I could drain electricity from other objects, like phone wires and such. Maybe something like that?

Marc

Quote from: TheBlackMasquerade on April 10, 2014, 12:42:01 AM
It's hard to come up with an ability based of a serum, but I was thinking maybe something to do with electricity. Like, the serum altered my character's DNA, and now they can store up to a certain amount of electricity within themselves (gradually increasing amount over the course of the Role-play). And I could drain electricity from other objects, like phone wires and such. Maybe something like that?

Infamous style? I also have a character like that ;3 And... serum was just an idea. It can be some kind of magical force, or curse, or anything like that XD.

TheBlackMasquerade

Well then, if it can be anything along those lines, then I'd like use of fire instead of lightning. :P