Who really reads titles anyway? [M for F]

Started by MisterFirman, September 04, 2012, 03:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterFirman

Well, herro der.  I'm Tyler and, well, I'm looking to get back into roleplaying.  There's a few things that I personally really enjoy doing for roleplays, and I'm also open to other's ideas or tweaks to my scenes.  I apologize for the vagueness, but I'm more of a 'give an idea and let's work out the fine details together' kind of guy.

1) I'm a big professional wrestling fan and have roleplayed with the Superstars/Divas that are in the industry.  That might sound a bit weird if you're not a fan xD, but I'm looking for someone else who likes to do the same.  I'm not talking going out to the ring and cutting a promo sort of thing, lol.  Like, backstage conversations between Superstars and Divas.  Backstage romances flourishing, or maybe even just a one-off hook up on the road? xD  I dunno.  I just love RPing while being able to intertwine another element that I love.  So, if you're a wrestling fan and think it could be fun, hit me up.

2) We are best friends in this scene and we have a flirty relationship.  My parents and I are going to the beach house for te weekend and we invite you.  On a Saturday, my parents have left us alone all day to do their own thing.  We can do absolutely anything as the house has been left to us.  As to what we do is up to us.

3) Two people meet in a club and fool around on the dance floor?  Definitely could be broadened.

4) Anything that involves teasing prior to actual sex.

5) Fooling around with a friend/stranger on the beach, on the bus, or the movie theater.  I'm also open to other public scenes.

If you're interested in roleplaying with me, either message me here on the forums, reply to this topic, or ask me for my MSN or YIM addy!  Hope to hear from you all soon. :3