Things you should be doing instead of Elliquiy right now...

Started by Doomsday, June 28, 2009, 04:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Lucius Cornelius

TheGlyphstone

Autumn52

I should be sleeping (since I did not sleep last night)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Samael

Going back to drawing... been so long since I tried to paint digitally.
On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

zemo8801

Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

RP7466

"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Autumn52

KCourtney

I should be getting ready for a doctor's appointment. :(

Belladonna

Really, I should be in the bed asleep at this hour. But there is something wonderful about Elliquiy, which always lures me back here instead.  :-)

SinsOfEden

I should be sleeping and getting as much rest as possible, considering I will be pulling another two-day hang out session with two of my many awesome friends. It will be starting at roughly 3 PM or so today......and will stretch out to sometime late Saturday or early Sunday morning.

Yes, we really are that fucking beast.   X3
  |≈|  Apologies/Absences  |≈|  On's/Off's & More  |≈| 

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 
{Between Zyrkirius and Lloyd... Zyr is currently present.}

~ Current avatar ~

|≈|  Zyr's Beast  |≈|  Lloyd's first intro.  |≈|

Tsais

[Ons&Offs]
As she laughed I was aware of becoming involved in her laughter and being part of it, until her teeth were only accidental stars with a talent for squad-drill. I was drawn in by short gasps, inhaled at each momentary recovery, lost finally in the dark caverns of her throat, bruised by the ripple of unseen muscles. An elderly waiter with trembling hands was hurriedly spreading a pink and white checked cloth over a rusty green iron table, saying: "If the lady and gentleman wish to take their tea in the garden, if the lady and gentleman wish to take their tea in the garden..." I decided that if the shaking of her breasts could be stopped, some of the fragments of the afternoon might be collected, and I concentrated my attention with careful subtlety to this end.
[Entertain Me]

Lucius Cornelius

Quote from: Tsais on April 16, 2010, 03:00:46 AM
E successfully helps me evade calculus homework!

giggles..
then just wait to have full access, it help you to evade ALL the homework.

Talia

Packing...phone calls and returning phone calls....But I can't get motivated until I get the results from a vote !!!  Wish they would hurry the F*** up already !!
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Merry Gentry

Laundry... how it accumulates so fast I will never know!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

SylarCookie

Doing some more drawing, so that my shading skills don't go lax again like last time.

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Autumn52

TheLovelyMaid

Should be either napping, or running to get my jacket out of the cleaners.

leelan

Should be doing my schoolwork and preparing for tomorrow...but E is just so much more fun!
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Samael

Something something shopping for groceries something something
On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"