READY PLAYER ONE - cyberpunk retrofuture all-fandom crossover

Started by ff, March 10, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ff

Indeed we are, and b/w major plot points atm, so it's a pretty good time for people to jump in

Norsegod1839

Sounds like the perfect time for me to jump in then! I know its been a long time coming FF.

I'm working on my own group stuff today but tomorrow I should be able to get my intro posted.

OyabunKobold

I hope this is the correct place to post this but here is the character I sat on for a week or two now >.< Finally finished them up.

Name: Richter Kingston
OASIS ID: Hitomi
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Physical Residence: a Two bedroom Flat in Salem Oregon with a Haptic suit and visor bought from his in game fights in PvP
Height: 5'8”
Eye Color: Icy Blue
Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Physical Description (optional if pic): Muscular and athletic due to programming his Oasis rig to not allow him to log on without proper exercise and taking in the proper calories he is the type of man you would see in real life and think that man is a pro mma fighter or a football star.
Voice: Unlike the man you would see his voice is rather light and soft often being mistaken without visual cues to be female. Having delt with this all his life Richter has grown to embrace the feminine side of life in the Oasis. Who would know otherwise right?
Mannerisms: Rather Shy and soft spoken Richter has a introverted way he holds himself. While not afraid to stand up for his friends what few he has the man would not be found in a party willingly. While he has fought quite regularly in gladiatorial pvp matches which his expertly kept physique has helped him win hes not one to party afterwards.
History: Richter, a Gunter from back before Parzival found the first key, and one of the few whom could state to be a real Gunter. Born July 4th, 2025 the boy grew up in a rather rundown mobile home within one of the many Stacks across the country. When he was born, the game known as OASIS had already recovered the money lost within the creation of it, and and thus his parents were both employed in the game. Richter gained his first headset and gloves at the tender age of five, when he was enrolled into one of the many schools within the OASIS proper. From then on, like many of the people in this world, he was raised and taught within the OASIS more than he was at his house. His family, albeit kind and loving, had to put the game before him at times to make their ends meet and put food on the table.

Through his schooling, the young boy was a Freshmen in the OASIS high school when Halliday died. Distraught, he was among the many that became a Gunter to find the hidden Easter Egg that the rather recluse creator made. Pouring endless hours over the Almanac, he could recite quotes and facts at will, and though looked down upon for being a Gunter, he never faltered. His parents, having found out about his obsession, made it a rule that he would be allowed to partake in his time, so long as he kept up on his studies. It was hard for him to do, but he did do it, and graduated with honors at the age of Eighteen.

It wasn't until he was moved out of his house, and into his two bedroom Flat in Salem, Oregon that the first key was found by a Gunter Named Parzival. Soon after Followed by Art3mis, Aech, Daito, and Shoto, the top five scoreboard leaders of the OASIS. Richter berated himself for a time, not being the first Gunter to find the keys, and due to the flux of IOI sixers, his screen name at the time was never found on the leaderboards. Throughout the next five months of lull between the first key and the second key, the PvP fighter tried his best to pour over the Almanac again and again trying to figure out what he had missed. When Art3mis found the Jade key, he accepted the fact that they had that special spark. It was an insight that he could not compete with.

It was by this point that Richter, like many of the other Serious Gunter looking for the keys, had his own state of the art haptic suit and visor. Unbeknownst to Richter though, he, like Perzival, had taken to restricting his log ins to the OASIS to keep himself healthy and fit. His reasons for such a regimen was simple. He wanted to be better at PvP, and since it was his source of income, the fit body and clear mind that such a thing granted was too good to pass up. Finally when the time came, Richter was counted among the many loyal Gunter to answer Parzival's call to arms. He didn't like the idea of the Sixers owning his beloved OASIS, and joined the fight before Castle Anorak. He was just another face among the crowd, but he gleefully took out many Sixers that day in the fight. Having been so late to the jade key, he did not get a Mecha like the others did, the fight was quite the sight to behold though, and knowing that his own diamond key would probably not make it before the insight the high five had, he resigned himself to fighting. Hoping to fill the shoes of their friend Daito, whom had been lost in the war for the jade key.

Then it happened. The Catalyst was used. His avatar, at the time, having been wiped along with the rest of the users. He watched the final gate though. He was among the many cheering Parzival on to get through the gate, and when he did he was among the few, that held their heads high for never giving up on the gunter dream. He took some time to himself, about a month, from the loss of his last avatar and through a message to Parzival, the new owner of the OASIS, and the rest of the group, he made a new account linked to his bio-metrics. It was at this time that Hitomi came into the OASIS. Over the next seven months, Hitomi rejoined the world of PvP fighting. Making a name for them self, the man known as Richter, now twenty nearing his twenty first birthday, still hasn't shaken the shyness that he held all his life. His family knows the real Richter Kingston, but will anyone else get to learn of him? Or is it the name Hitomi to be what everyone knows. A name that holds respect among the OASIS community. Her M-19 Falcon in hand, and her lessons in Muay Thai making her quite a dangerous opponent in the legal PvP matches. Utilizing the avatar for X-23 in those matches, Hitomi relishes the increased healing and Adamantine bones, as well as the blades, to enhance her deadliness in the ring.

Where the future will take Richter is a mystery. But when asked Ready player one? His answer is always, YES.
Avatars / Favorite Fandoms (pics encouraged):
Normal everyday Avatar Tenseigan Hinata

Gladitorial Avatar Rebirth Raven

PvP area Avatar X-23

Racing Avatar Jinx

Monster Hunting/Jrpg Avatar Nargacuga woman

Sci-fi Avatar Kerrigan Queen of blades

Virtual base, vehicles, or possessions of note:
Virtual base

Primary racer

Car Racer

Ship Racer

Frigate

Prized possession

On's:
Ons from my O/O thread
Spanking: Will probably do this unless told not to  just sayin
Anatomically correct furry: Knots barbs and other yummy parts
Cuddling: Doesn't need to be sexual but I'm a cuddlebug
Public: The danger of getting caught could be fun
Younger partners: I like to be older by a little bit doesn't have to be much or at least appear to be older
Diapers/ageplay: Please keep this away from a sexual situation but its good stress relief
Realistic proprtions: Don't expect a 3' appendage to fit anywhere without pain
Squirting: If I'm role-playing as a female (which I normally am) Expect this to happen reasonably regularly
M/M, F/F, M/F, F/H, M/H, H/H: I'm fine with any kind of relationship Hermaphrodites included
Incest: Brothers, Sisters, cousins usually Might be inclined to do parents too but usually my tastes lie in younger not older
Light Dom/sub: I'm a Switch I can take either role though I don't usually get to play a sub role.
Light bondage: Handcuffs and the like
Dates: Would like to get out of the bedroom on occasion after all
Furries: I am a furry so I wouldn't mind them
Fantasy Creatures: Elves demons dragons and the like
Pregnancy/birth: making a family is always an option
School: Roleplays in a school setting can be fun
Steampunk: Never really got a chance to get into this but it does interest me
Time travel/Displacement: Being someone from another time period either willingly or unwillingly is interesting
Cybernetics: Cyborgs androids things of artificial nature or enhancements
Androgynous: I like playing chars that could be taken as either gender at times.
Biting: a little nibble here or there never hurt
Consentual/Semi-consentual: I'd rather act like I don't want it than actually not want it.
Dirty/naughty talking: All of it  Ill be sure to punish you later.
Femboy/Twinks: all the yes 
Teasing: a Little tease before the main course never hurts
Virgin: I like roleplaying out the first loss not a need but a definite want
Crossdressing: Either Forced or not can be fun
Male pregnancy/Tentacles/Oviposistion: All nice things and all equally liked.
Twins: two is always better than one
Collars: one for me or one for you :3
Kidnapping/Dungeons/Laboratories/Locker rooms/Showers: All fun scenes to play when done well

Off's:
offs pulled from my O/O thread
gore/vore/noncon/scat/watersports/vomit: All of these are a dire no no no no no. Sorry but I dont even consider these as options
Unintelligent partners: People who cant make decisions for themselves are a no sorry (to specify mental retardation, Feral with a human, or barbaric to a point of not understanding).
Bondage/Heavy bondage/abuse: Im not into the really heavy stuff Im sorry and Im definitely not into the getting beat around thing.
Unbirthing/expansion/unusually sized appendages/popping/Micro/macro: I like realism in the sizes not 50' long galaxy piercers.
Worship: Never really got into this
Suffocation/death/Enemas/Drugs/alchohol/Piercings/Electricity/Prolapse/Sounding: All of these are firmly into the no section.
overly thick/Overly thin Characters: Its not too exciting to me to mess with twigs or Obese people I understand the whole big guys/girls need love too and agree with that but for me personally there's such a thing as too big.
Hyper-anything: Not into this group of kinks and whatnot
Close-minded: I would prefer in all things doesnt matter if its sexual or not that you hold an open mind. Ill do my best to have the same for you.
Excessive fluids: Not into unrealistic amounts of fluids of any sort
Torture/burning/castration: Please please please no

Player: OyabunKyuubi
Faceclaim (optional):
Theme song(s) (optional): Bad girls
Additional notes and commentary (optional):

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0
Current Roleplay capacity 0/0

ff

Looks great. Approved. And yes, this was exactly the right place to put it. The very beginning of this thread has links to the approved char sheet thread (where you can put your char), OOC and IC, where you can begin posting when you like.

Note the header format, and you might wish to glance over my first Ruby Rhod and Yunalezca posts to get a sense of the 'why and where' of the Croft Manor party. You could either assume that Hitomi has been 'milling around as part of the crowd' so far (maybe fought some of the orcs) or that she just arrived to the party. The night is still young.

OyabunKobold

Will do im still at work for another three hours so ill hop to it after

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0
Current Roleplay capacity 0/0

Jovialtraveler

I have read the book and seen the movie.
Don’t suppose the door is still open to newcomers?

Jovialtraveler

Ready player one character sheet
Name: Andrew Jacobs
OASIS ID: AHugeDork (“Hugh” for short)
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual. He doesn’t really care where on the gender binary somebody is, but admits that he does like body types and facial features that most would see as effeminate. That doesn’t mean there aren’t exceptions from the norm, however. For example, Nathan Drake. Or a younger Harrison Ford. And possibly Geralt. Definitely Geralt.
Physical Residence: cheap apartment, kept well ordered, with a room kept clear so that he doesn’t have to worry about smacking anything while in the feedback suit. The room has a harness, and a treadmill, to prevent unfortunate accidents like falling over and breaking his visor.
Height: 5’7”
Eye Color: grey, with a more yellow color around the pupil.
Hair Color: light brown/dirty blond
Physical Description (optional if pic): he could best be described as lean. He’s got the figure of someone who does manual labor, which in his case, is construction work. This does mean that he has a lot of callouses on his hands, and a farmer’s tan. His face is an interesting blend of Asian and polish features, although he does lament his “big ass nose” (It’s only slightly above average size).
Voice: He describes himself as “so basically if Elvis was a tenor, and had a lovechild with cowboy hat, basically that.”. In short, he tends to speak naturally at the low end of his vocal range, although he can adjust the pitch quite a bit with a good warmup and some effort. He’s rather skilled at imitating accents, but by default he tends to have a bit of an “American-but-nowhere-in-particular” accent, due to being raised as a military kid, and moving around so much. He tends to speak at a normal volume, although he does speak a tiny bit slowly, since he likes to make sure he’s understandable.
Mannerisms: He enjoys speaking his mind, ESPECIALLY when it would get a reaction. He’s also rather snarky most of the time, although it’s usually friendly, in a way. He does like to start discussions, often having a respectful argument with someone, and has joking referred to himself as “a mass debater” before laughing his ass off. And god help you if he figures out a nickname for you (he still refers to Chris Pratt as “Crunchy Rodent”)
History: He was born in Oklahoma, and both his mother and his father were in the military. This meant that he never really got to put down roots, moving around from place to place every couple of years. He did moderately well in high school, although he kept to himself most of the time. When he finally moved out so he could live on campus at a community college in California and get his certificates in welding, engineering, construction, and electrical engineering, he started making some friends, and he get a job rebuilding the stacks as a much safer, affordable apartment complex

Favorite Fandoms : Supernatural, Sherlock (the movies AND the show), Marvel, DC, Amalgam Universe, Battleborn, Paragon (don’t ask his dad about it. He WILL play My Heart Will Go On and get a little teary eyed), Dark Souls, Lord of The Rings, the youtuber Penguinz0, TF2,  The Dresden Files, White Wolf’s World of Darkness, Saints Row, Fable, Borderlands, Darkest Dungeon, Overwatch, the Empowered comic, Warframe, and Homestuck.

Elite Knight Set
What he usually wears when he’s in a fantasy themed world. This is the set worn by Oscar of Astora. He keeps this avatar at his actual height, because “you can’t hit me sucker. I’m like a cockroach, tiny and fast, and stupidly tough. Git Gud!”

Gladiatorial Avatar:  Khaimera
He’s very fond of this skin, although it doesn’t fit in most places. He keeps it at his actual height as well, and tends to use it for the Arena almost exclusively.
special abilities?

Andrew has done his best to work with server mods to replicate most of Khaimera’s abilities from the Paragon MOBA. These include
* Minor Superhuman Strength: We’re talking the low end of Olympic weightlifters. Nothing technically Superhuman, but it sure as hell is stronger than most folks.
* Regeneration: The more he hits his opponent, the faster he heals, but there is an upward limit, and if he can’t attack for more than a second or two, he has to build it back up again.
* Funky spirit powers: Short bursts of superhuman speed (We’re talking around fifteen seconds per minute, here, and it’s about on par with an Olympic sprinter), unleashing the spirit-beast (about the same strength as a bear) to savagely maul someone for a split second once every two minutes.

Social Avatar: Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden
Harry Dresden, the title character of the Dresden files. This is one of the few avatars where he actually uses a taller height, because otherwise it wouldn’t be true to the character... and he does like to loom over people.
Special abilities or powers?

* Magic, as it works in the series (mostly): This Avatar has a large, but very slowly recharging mana bar. It can cast most physical spells (shields, projectiles, elemental magic, etc) but not mental spells. Andrew also does his best to follow the rules of magic as presented in the novels, for no other reason that “roleplaying in the way I see as proper pleases me.” He also has it set up so that breaking any of the rules of magic has a random chance of causing a knight to track him down, resulting in a tough battle, sine the knight will be sporting anti-magic weapons and armor, as well as being a spellcaster as well. Why the added challenge? “Roleplay, damnit.”

Alternate Social Avatar: Volt
Volt, from warframe. As a warframe, it boasts superhuman speed, strength, stamina, and durability (all low level, around twice to three times the human norm), as well as the ability to stick to walls, and shoot lightning. This lightning ability operates on a slowly recharging energy bar. He has this avatar set to be stunned by emp blasts, both for balance, and because “sometimes a challenge is really fun.”

He’s planning on getting a Deadpool avatar for dicking around in, since people expect Deadpool to do that sort of thing, and he wants people to know what to expect.

He’s also debating having a few female avatars, in order to explore his desire to try out what being a different sex would be like, as well as facets of his sexuality, personality, and identity he wouldn’t be comfortable exploring in any other environment. If and when he does make one, he will likely choose:
Porrim Maryam (Homestuck)
Molly Carpenter (Dresden Files)
Poison (Street Fighter, Final Fight) (both the Japanese and western versions (the fans will know what I mean)). He would gladly choose someone that wore more sensible clothes, but it seems there’s quite a lack of sensibly clothed women in media, and that’s a damn shame.

* An Escher-inspired base, with wonky gravity, stairs that go upside down, doors that lead to non-adjacent parts of the base, and worst of all.... BEIGE WALLS! It’s nearly impenetrable to those who aren’t invited, since the door that would lead in just reveals a bunny.... which then jumps at the uninvited guest and attempts to rip their throat out. That’s right. Monty Python.
Vehicle: Liriel
He nicknamed the car “Best Girl”, and nothing is going to convince him to change that anytime soon.
* “Excalibur”: it’s actually just a foam sword, does negligible damage.... and he will almost always get a laugh out of whipping this sucker out.

On's: Body art (tattoos, henna, piercings, hair color, even interesting scars sometimes), mutual enjoyment (the sick bastard!), bondage, wit, voluptuous women, rugged and athletic men (occasionally), unusual features (abnormal skin, horns, a tail, fur, etc, as long as it’s mostly humanoid), Dom/Sub play (he’s very much a switch), spanking (as well as other “light” pain play such as scratching, biting, pinching, the leather end of a belt, etc, as long as it doesn’t, or just barely does, break the skin). Player Ons
Off's: Player Offs
Player:JovialTraveler

Quotes:

* “Ah, Mr. Aaaanderson.” - Casual greeting, usually said while wearing a plain suit and mirrored shades.
* “Fool! I have ten ranks in selective hearing! I’m not going to remember any of this!” - Usually shouted at NPCs when they’re giving out quests. This has yet to receive a unique response.
* “....oh my word, that ought be illegal. Thank god it isn’t.” -usually said when seeing someone pull off a seductive strut or a most enticing ensemble.
* “At last, the most nineties power of all is mine to command! GUNS!” - usually said during a session on one of the shooter worlds, right before picking up a gun.
* “A MOST TELLING BLOW!” - said in response to someone stabbing a dragon trough the heart.

jeflint

Are we still looking for players? Because I'm interested.

Jan's General Info, The F-List , On’s & Offs, absenteeism & BB Color Codes

ff

Quote from: jeflint on July 23, 2018, 11:31:50 AM
Are we still looking for players? Because I'm interested.

Yes, still looking for players! The char sheet template is at the beginning of the thread

Speaking of which, Andrew Jacobs is approved

The IC thread is also linked at the beginning of this thread

As for where to jump in, the likeliest place (the most public events currently occurring) are on the first floor of the party, in the main room and/or the hallway where some people have just crashed through the ceiling in front of some other people

We may be rolling most things to 'next morning' soon depending on what people want to do (but it's fine for different subplots to be posted at different in-game times, and the chars can always catch up later. In fact some of this is already going on). 

jeflint

I was thinking of being an online merchant for custom made items, computer science/engineer background who enjoys playing with source code. Basically making items to use for a specific user on themselves or couples. Like items that can change avatar height, weight, looks things like that.

Is that acceptable?

ff

jeflint

Name:John
OASIS ID:Bl@nkSl@t3, M3rch@ntM0d3 & Lady Amalthea
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Physical Residence:Juno Alaska
Height: 6’2”
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Red
Physical Description: Standing at 6’2” tall John has a lanky build that is used to mild exercise everyday
Voice: John has a melodious voice that can be easily confused for a womans
Mannerisms: Depending on the online persona, but in all regards John is a being of his word and holds others to it
History: John was born in Australia but moved to Juno Alaska when he was a teen because it was one of the cheapest places around. Using his resources he took the generic avatar and began to code and work with that. Discovering that he enjoyed playing with the code of his avatar in highschool he went on to college to get a degree in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering. With a better understanding of the code he began to build his network of friends whom expressed an interest for his custom code on their characters. He opened up the Better You a few years ago and it has been one of the best decisions he’s ever made. But money wasn’t all that great so he illegally acquired a second account BlankSlate and began to use that to fund the living he wanted most. Still he has a code and won’t sell anything that will kill a user, be it information or adjustments to their avatar.

Favorite Fandoms: John enjoys video games but really enjoys the old school D&D that Oasis nods towards. He also finds himself strongly drawn towards the Furry community.

OASIS Merchant Mode: Felicia Philippa Roberts/Rose Dandy-Ba

In the form of Felicia Philippa Roberts, John takes the source code of the player and creates unique and interesting items for her customers. It is a good cover for how John actually earns his money in Oasis. Felicia stands at 4’ tall and has a prehensile tail and sticky pads. She is curvy and offers a discount sometimes for a good favor.
In the form of Rose, John pretends to be Felicia’s understudy. In truth Felicia is just a reskin of the Rose skin and she can do anything that she would as Felicia. Standing at 5’, 4’ if you don’t count the ears, Rose has a bushy tail and is color blind. In the guise of Rose, John goes to all the hottest parties.

Bl@nkSl@t3
John slips into the role of Hacker with this persona selling information he’s gleaned from the activities he’s seen in people’s codes for a hefty price. Going by the name of AnonAmy he only sells the data that would not get someone killed, he has a code after all. AnonAmy stands at a robust 5’8” tall and is slim of build. AnonAmy doesn’t show up unless she’s contacted through one of the darker webs on the Oasis.

Lady Amalthea

As Lady Amalthea John enjoys adventure and goes virtually everywhere in this tiny fairy body, roleplaying as if she were a normal human that has been converted to a fairy by an evil spell. Palm sized Amalthea has the ability to turn into a “giant” of 5’ tall if she so desires.

The Better You
Felicia’s store where she sells her code altering abilities. It has some odd hours but is always located in the local trading area, select customers get Felicia’s personal number to contact for rush jobs.

”home”
Felicia’s home where Felicia spends her time when not tending The Better You, and where she hosts some swanky parties for select customers.

C0d3B3@rEr
The Code Bearer is Blankslate’s base of operation and while it doesn’t pack a punch like other ships of its size it certainly is stealthy seeming to appear and vanish at a moment’s notice. All the weapons are designed to cause the other system’s weapons to go buggy not do actual damage to the ship. Thus limiting the danger to The Code Bearer and allowing it to escape.

Needle
The trusty hunting spear of the Lady Amalthea, this weapon is always sharp and casts a faint glow around it when it’s dark. The weapon is enchanted to never miss it’s mark and do 1d2+2 points of damage when it strikes its opponents

On's:Transformations, Mischief, dominate partners, people who honor agreements
Off's:Poor Sports, lousy tippers, thieves, water sports, gore, hostile vore
Player: JEFlint
Faceclaim (optional):Stephen Dorff
Theme song(s) (optional):
Additional notes and commentary (optional): John is more interested in causing mischief than maliciously hurting players and enjoys his roles as an online "merchant". The Hacker Persona is how he gets back at the players who are making problems for others. He sees himself as something as a do gooder but not in any official capacity. He'd much rather have fun with his furry or fairy avatars than go all crusader on people, unless they really deserve it.

ff

Character approved. The fairy avatar is an interesting idea....there are two fairies at the party (Tinkerbell, and Navi from Zelda) who I am sure would find that avatar amusing.

You probably saw the recent summaries by Angie and myself of what is going on...so you might use those for jumping-in points (also Jovial's char who just arrived and his hanging out in the mail hall)

Or, perhaps we should roll forward to next morning since there's not a lot going on at the party atm

theminiarkana

Jovialtraveler

Probably. I’m not an admin, but things are pretty slow, you’d probably be welcomed in. Just make a character, post it here, and wait for approval, bud.

ff

Quote from: theminiarkana on August 01, 2018, 06:29:35 AM
Still accepting characters?

Yes, and Jovial's right...if you are interested, just use the template from the head of the thread to make a char sheet.

Ironwolf85

so tron meets ready player one? Lemme draft up a character with an absurd online OC they invest unhealthy amounts of time on.

THIS IS IN NO WAY REFLECTIVE OF REALITY.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Norsegod1839

FF are you still comfortable with me joining? With the character I had you approve back in the early days?

ff

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on August 09, 2018, 09:35:12 AM
so tron meets ready player one? Lemme draft up a character with an absurd online OC they invest unhealthy amounts of time on.

THIS IS IN NO WAY REFLECTIVE OF REALITY.

Sounds good!

The setting is 'just' Ready Player One...but of course RPO is itself an alamgram of any and all fandoms, including Tron (and having things like a Tron lightbike in the OASIS would be cool)

ff

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on August 09, 2018, 12:31:20 PM
FF are you still comfortable with me joining? With the character I had you approve back in the early days?

Yup!

ff

I believe there are a few players who recently joined or were thinking of joining, and might not've been sure where to place their character or 'what to do etc'.

If you're in that boat, raise your hand / Slim Shady please stand up, a pretty good opportunity for 'jumping into' what the other PCs are doing is coming up now.  (Likewise if you're someone who hand't yet posted a char sheet / gotten approved, now's a good time to do so. And if you DID post a sheet but I neglected to comment on it, PM me. I can be bad about missing posts here and there.)

P.S. My availability for E in general will be lower for the next few months (like I might be on 1-2 times a week instead of per day) but I won't be a Gone Girl even if it looks like it for a few days at a time. And I might be on a trip for about a week around the end of this month.