Mindless Posting

Started by lonlyazn, December 03, 2013, 03:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainNexus616

Wibbly Wobely Timey Wimey....WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!!!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Beautiful Mystery

John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt.... his name is my name toooo....... xD
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

MasterMischief

Bangs two coconut shells together.

Chasseybaby

Beguile's Mistress

snicker doodle beelzebub papaya tarts

Love And Submission

You know what's messed up? If knowing is half the battle then that implies that  the other half is just mowing people down with machine guns.

That's weird to imply on a kid show but it was 80s so I guess it was cool. I don't know. Because they didn't explain the other half , right?  So It's probably killing people. Killing people is almost certainly half the battle and you shouldn't tell kids about one half of the battle without telling them the other half.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Oniya

You ever notice how no one ever got killed in 80's shows?  I'm not just talking about the cartoons - you take a show like the A-Team.  A truck full of war veterans, including one certifiably insane guy and Mr. T, usually up against criminal scum.  Bullets flying from both sides, and the only casualties were thousands of flower pots.  Either these guys were crappy shots (in which case, they never could have survived the war), or they had tapped into something more profound.

Knowing is half the battle.  The other half is not killing people.  It's simply standing up and doing something about it.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Dovel

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on June 03, 2014, 07:55:39 PM
snicker doodle beelzebub papaya tarts

I was thinking the same thing.  ;)

Also, coffee doesn't ask serious questions. Coffee just understands.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Oniya

Quote from: Dovel on June 04, 2014, 08:03:09 AM
I was thinking the same thing.  ;)

Also, coffee doesn't ask serious questions. Coffee just understands.

Coffee luvs you.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Beguile's Mistress

Me loves coffee! ;D  *grabs the cup and tiptoes out*  I'd run but it's too precious to spill.

Dovel

O Coffee! my Coffee! I walk with you, never run
This cup is chipped and cracked, but your flavor I've won
The couch is near, but the room I fear, has crowd all exulting
While I savor each sip, from cup to lip, I scan them with eyes very daring

Love And Submission

Quote from: Oniya on June 04, 2014, 07:24:38 AM
You ever notice how no one ever got killed in 80's shows?  I'm not just talking about the cartoons - you take a show like the A-Team.  A truck full of war veterans, including one certifiably insane guy and Mr. T, usually up against criminal scum.  Bullets flying from both sides, and the only casualties were thousands of flower pots.  Either these guys were crappy shots (in which case, they never could have survived the war), or they had tapped into something more profound.

Knowing is half the battle.  The other half is not killing people.  It's simply standing up and doing something about it.

I don't think that's a  battle then. I think battle is defined as an armed conflict between military forces.   That's more activism then battle.
There's a difference between Harvey Milk and Sun Tzu or Musashi and Susan B. Anthony.

Plus I think the A-Team were bad shots. Just because they were in the war , doesn't mean they were in active conflict. Murdoch was a pilot so he wouldn't be good with firearms on the ground. Hannibal was probably in command so he wasn't on the front lines. Face was  probably  Human Intelligence  , much more like James Bond then Aldo Raine. Now Mr.T is a curious case at first but when you think about it ,  his knowledge of machinery  and his fascination with his van , he was totally  an army mechanic  who again probably didn't see a lot of  front line combat.

I think they were just bad shots. There's not one trained sniper in that entire group. It's obvious that Hannibal was building like MI6 instead of  Napoleon's Grande Armee.

Styx26

Some things really should be canon.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Dovel

Rocks. Do they mind being kept as pets?

Love And Submission

Tony  Montendo.....

Ha.

Dovel

Do cardboard boxes secretly produce an aroma to attract cats?

MonroeCat

I can vouch for that. Indeed they do.

Throws a banana at a dogs head.

NubianLegend

I'm just posting until I get full access to the sites posting privileges.

MonroeCat

Poor you, but at least your a legend.

MonroeCat

Beautiful Mystery

In the Lion King....what was Scar's name before the scar?

In the wise words of my father: "Scab"
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

MasterMischief

Ten will get you twenty.

Adammair

Why do we drive on a parkway, and park in a driveway?

MasterMischief

Adammair