I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boegiboe

I <3 Galanthor for loving cuddles

OrchidofDarkness

I <3 Boegiboe for the cute smiles
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

boegiboe

I <3 OrchidofDarkness for being so open and sweet

Galanthor

I <3 boegiboe for being  so flattering

Miss Lilly

I <3 Galanthor for being black and white!
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Rel Mayer

I <3 Water Lily for having such adorable corsets.

Miss Lilly

I <3 Rel because somehow she managed to get the weather in her avi to match the weather outside her house!
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

TaintedAndDelish

<3 Lilly for having such sexy armpits xD

sweetgirl91

I <3 TaintedAndDelish for never being afraid to say what they think :)
Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

Galanthor

I <3 Sweetgirl for being so sweet, with those smiley and stuff^^

Izzie Aditi

I <3 Galanthor for his avatar 8-)
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Izzie for her beautiful eye for pictures and avis.. which she's hiding under that pretty hat.. Booo!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

lenka

I <3 that sexy god above..purely for the thought of having such a sinful picture..that does what words couldn't explain...

Psi

I <3 that sexy goddess above, the look in those eyes gazing at me from the shadows, that mask, those perfect lips

lenka

*grins*

I <3 that sexy goddess because she may be packing something special?

Insanityenviesme

I <3 lenka cause she seems to uhh.. like my avi.. ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

lenka

I <3 the god above....because his avi makes everything deep inside of me become very unstable with shades of grey...hehe

Insanityenviesme

I <3 the goddess above me cause she's making my toes curl in such a good way!
Moments of Sanity

lenka

I <3 the god above...because I remember the feel of his hands caressing the girth of my neck...

Psi

I <3 the above goddess because I could get lost within her eyes, imagining the possibilities ticking away behind them...

lenka

I <3 the goddess above..purely from the way her lips are tight, and the way she stares at me.. begging for more...

Insanityenviesme

I <3 lenka cause she might just be the girl to pin me down
Moments of Sanity

lenka

I <3 the god above....due to his knowledgeable mind...and the way it draws me in like a moth to the naked flame...

Insanityenviesme

I <3 the goddess above cause she's forgetting the part where I'm the one that cant get enough of her
Moments of Sanity

lenka

I <3 the sexy man above....due to the truth he speaks...to the fact that he can never escape from.