U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

you are banned because your avi doesnt work!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kytn

You are banned for not fixing it!

lol or something like that. >>
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for thinking I can fix it!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kytn

You are banned for not being able to, darn it!
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

You are banned for cussing at me!
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

You are banned for banning me! =0

I fixed my profile pic to as big as it will go, by the way.
Updates coming soon!

TheLegionary

You are banned for not having fixed it before!

Autumn52

U R Banned for being so Hot!!!!
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

adroitgrayman

Banned for showing a female being male.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Autumn52

banned for not having your hands occupied somewhere else...... O:)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Insanityenviesme

banned for making me wanna occupy my hands where I am sure they are not wanted
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

U R Banned for assuming that your hands are unwanted..... O:)

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for consfusing me into thinking my hands were unwanted
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

U R Banned for thinking my comment to adroitgrayman and where his hands are had to mean your hands too.....

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for not telling me where my hands are supposed to be :p
-grins mischievously wondering if you'd let his hands where he wants them-
Moments of Sanity

adroitgrayman

You are banned for coming in between me and Xandi.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Autumn52

U R Banned for kissing that girl in your avatar

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for still being mum about our little debate :p
Moments of Sanity

TheLovelyMaid

banned for not involving me in any make-out activities either >:(

adroitgrayman

Banned for not inviting me to join you on the floor.

Insanityenviesme

banned for replying to LM before me :p
Moments of Sanity

TheLovelyMaid

banned for not replying anyway!

Insanityenviesme

banned for not having your way with me :p
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

U R Banned for being so adorable