U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

banned for wanting to be bisexual when she can have some good old fashioned hetero fun with yours truly!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Autumn52

Banned for not having a sexy hot male avatar I can ogle
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Insanityenviesme

-grins-
Bans for having a sexy female avi that I cant help ogling..and that isnt helping me in my currensy state :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Lucius Cornelius

Ban because his avy confuses me!

Insanityenviesme

lol...yeah, I like confusing people!

bans because he doesnt get that
Moments of Sanity

naryashadow

banned for not saying hi to me *pouts*

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
-leans over and kisses her-
Hi, babe!
Moments of Sanity

grayfoxz

banned for not banning :P

naryashadow

banned for banning little ol me XD

Insanityenviesme

banned for banning me from making you scream :p
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

bans..cause your avy is a hot girl!~
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

grayfoxz

banns, because you still dont have an avi :(

Bubbles

bans you cause..you want me with an avy!

p.s I want one to..Still in  process.
A/AO/O's

Autumn52

banned you for being such a sweet one
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Insanityenviesme

bans you for being such a tempting flame
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

banns you for being so adorable

Insanityenviesme

bans you for calling me adorable :p

I'm not three..wait..I think I am
-giggles and runs off to play with his 'action figures'-
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

U R banned..cause you planning in doing some "stuff"
A/AO/O's

grayfoxz

banned, because your not planning to do stuff :P

Bubbles

I never plan stuff..I am with extremes xD and the Moment.

U R banned cause you are a adorable guy who gives me cookies <3
A/AO/O's

grayfoxz

banned for being a cookie and chocolate addict :)

HockeyGod

Banned for still not being gayfoxz

Edhel Tari

Banned for that terrific body!
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Banned for that terrific booty!