What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Bluish-gray business suit with a straight skirt and a notched-collar blouse open at the throat, the lapels layered over the jacket's lapels, beige stockings and black heels

Ink Slinger

Favorite jeans, black cotton cami and hair in a messy knot.  It's a good evening.
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

AmberStarfire

A pink sleeveless short nightie (it's new) over a soft, elasticated skirt. I wanted to wear something a bit more covering than just the nightie when there are family members in the house here.

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks and a black and white paisley patterned blouse with black loafers

Bruja

low rise blue jeans, grey v-neck t-shirt, Orange Brooks running shoes.

Rhedyn

Shorts and vest pajamas with pictures of cartoon eggs, bacon and toast on them  >.>

Beguile's Mistress

Getting all comfy and snuggly on my sofa by my fire in my pail blue silky jammies with matching satin trim and soft and thick white socks.  Got a soft white throw over my lap, too.

curvyprincess

Still in my aqua blue night shirt and white footy socks
[/url]

Ash

Gray, purple, and black cheetah print nightie.

Beguile's Mistress

A dark blue knit dress with 3/4-length sleeves, an open notched collar and straight skirt, black belt, sheer black stockings and black heels

Bliss

A white short-sleeved blouse, wide elastic nipping it in at the waist, over a box-pleated magenta shin-length skirt with an 8-inch tall intricate moroccan pattern at the hem, spangled with sequins.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

justme4386

Yellow turtleneck, slategrey blazer, knee length, slategrey pencil skirt, black pantyhose, black, knee-high boots with 4" heels.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Beguile's Mistress

Cotton khaki trench coat inspired shirt dress with notched lapel collar and metalwork trim, beige stockings and black heels

justme4386

Fluffy white cotton bathrobe, white cotton panties, fluffy socks... just out off the shower.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Beguile's Mistress

Dusty rose slip dress with a matching, fitted, collarless jacket, beige stockings and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red business suit, white lace camisol, sheer black stocking and black heels

AmberStarfire

A white cotton sleeveless top with a pink crop top under it and a maroon knee-length skirt.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gold pencil skirt, a pale yellow long-sleeved silk blouse, beige stockings and brown shoes and belt.

justme4386

grey XXL university sweater (I usually wear S or M after Christmas), black panties, fluffy socks...

(yes with legs pulled up and under the sweater...)

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

NomadicNovak

Blankets. Lots and lots of blankets. I believe the term to use would be cocoon. Oh and Star Wars pj's.  :D

Scylla

Yoshi t-shirt and Simpsons pj pants. :3

Beguile's Mistress

Pale gray slacks and a pale pink long sleeved silk blouse and black loafers

AmberStarfire

At the moment a black NaNoWriMo word slayer t-shirt (from 2014) and a black and white striped skirt. Also my wedding ring, engagement ring, and a silver amber ring.

Codswallop

Jeans and an Alice Cooper t-shirt. I'm such a child of my generation, it's scary.

Beguile's Mistress

Black business suit with a tiny holly leaf lapel pin and white, shawl-collar blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels