Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaphod

10- for both the avi and Amber. ;)

AmberStarfire

Renegade Vile

Quote from: AmberStarfire on November 27, 2013, 07:42:21 AM
10 - I really like your new avatar (even though it's less robotish). Who's the character in this one?

As I said in another thread, it's Adam Jensen from Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

8 - Always a beautiful image.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Nadir

0! Because I have things to do and I can't do them with that ass wriggling at me

DAMNIT JAG

Renegade Vile

8 - A very cool knight, has a Dark/Death Knight sort of feel about him.

Nitro

Dez

10 -- Extremely "blingy" and flashy.

Insanityenviesme

10 for the classic over the shoulder come get me if you dare look

PS - I dare
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Renegade Vile

7 - For plenty of style. Despite the novelty and fun factor of the avatar, I still wish we could see who was sitting there...

ornito

10 - always an interesting avatar.
BACK AFTER A VERY LONG ABSENCE
-------------------------------------------------------
I am back to E but very slowly after being absent since Aug.29 2017. Forgive me if I take time to reach you out again, dear writing partners. Send me a message if you feel like writing something and lets talk about it for sure.  (Dated Dec 23 2018)
-------------------------------------------------------
MY ONS|OFFS
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=38257

Moraline

10 plus a bonus point if he lets me look under the flap.

Flower

Peccavi

10 because my hands want to skim those curves.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Daoine Sidhe

Biting my lips.  Mm.  There's no number high enough.  I might be biased due to my current hunger..
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

saphireMARIE

10 + I wish I could rate higher.. leaving me feeling quiet content just to see it

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Peccavi

Another easy 10. An amazing scene which should be replicated with someone ASAP.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Icy

Yummy curve draped in sunlight.. an absolute 10.
*See Pillory*

Peccavi

A 10 for hints of what could be, what has happened, what is yet to come. A snippet that piques my curiosity.

Icy

A 10 for tugging me along this path of hints, soaked in sunlight. Curiosity has spread here as well.
*See Pillory*

Insanityenviesme

10, I've always noticed you have a way with curves :)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Moraline

10, It's very creative. I like it!