Looking for Ravenloft/Gothic Horror Solo

Started by Roleplay Frog, December 09, 2018, 06:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roleplay Frog

I like doing fantasy with a touch of the dark and serious, the romantic and mysterious. Danger and struggle help characters grow and come to live, after all. To that end I find myself quite enjoying darker D&D settings, not without a touch of the erotic, of course.
I'm looking for someone active for a longer campaign, be it in Pathfinder, D&D, or other custom d20 things. I prefer system over freeformed games because they add more realism.

For what I bring to the table: I can play a variety of characters and orientations, Male, Female, any alignment, heroic or not so much, experienced or new, as my partners prefer. Given the choices I'd propably pick a hero that wants to redeem monsters rather than slay them, given a chance.

I'm also open to a lot of things fetish-wise, I'm a switch that's quite into sensual corruptive, controlling themes. I can do a good mixture of the harmless to the extreme, although all too vanilla, 'harmless' scenes might bore me. Possesive Ghosts and bestial werewolves, seductive vampires and corrupting demons all could make for interesting encounters.

So If I got you interested or at least curious do hit me up in pm and we can certainly chat about details and directions you want to try.

Roleplay Frog

It is bump-time! Babump! *cute frog looks* Don't be afraid, I don't bite.. that's your task, arguably.