Hiring a (submissive/switch) fitness trainer! <M seeking F, multiple characters>

Started by Top Cat, October 23, 2018, 07:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Cat

Thinking about winning the lottery gets my mind going in interesting directions. Having rich protagonists is common - it takes the stress of working for survival out of the picture, and a lot of other money-related problems also stop being an issue. (Why do you think Harry's parents had such an enormous amount of gold and currency in Gringott's?)

This story is about an out-of-shape, overweight man who suddenly wins the lottery. And one of his first thoughts is... having an erotic fitness trainer. Someone to get him to do proper exercise routines, coach him, give him encouragement... and erotic rewards for accomplishing goals she sets up. Stripping to start with, then working up to bigger and better rewards. Maybe a threesome with a friend of hers.

The hook is that she's essentially a switch - she's dominant while teaching, but he learns that he can call the shots when her mind is on sex, instead of working. How submissive? Well, that's up for discussion. Is she going to promise to become his obedient slave if he completes all of the goals she gives, and gets himself down to the target weight?

I see this as essentially three to five scenes (possibly more, depending on the build-up), with the first one being perhaps the most difficult - him interviewing a number of candidates with dollar signs in their eyes. One large interview, cutting off and kicking out groups of the women as they don't meet his requirements.

Is this a lot of work? Yes, it probably is. Will it be entertaining to read? Hopefully, if we do it right. ;)

If this plot interests you, please take a moment to look over my O/Os page (linked below), and be aware that I'm at a slow pace right now, around one post a week on average (and sometimes slower, sometimes faster).

Edit: And please don't respond in this thread; PM me.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.