News:

Main Menu

1,000 Ways to Die

Started by Sasquatch421, April 26, 2012, 10:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasquatch421

Anybody else like this show? I love watching it, especially the ones where you end up going, "What were they thinking?" My favorite still has to be the female real estate agent doing some hard negotiating with her female client on the washer. They ripped a natural gas line open and the pilot light kicked on then BOOM!

Oniya

I liked the one about the guy at the S&M club.  Full-body latex reaction.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

TheGlyphstone

I think they tend to force the puns too hard, like the long story about the champion boxer who liked wearing women's clothing and make-up just to build up to the 'Right Cross-Dress' joke.

Avis habilis

Some of them are a little - call them dubious. Like the guy who was "irradiated to death on the X-ray table because the radiologist & a nurse were having sex on the control panel & her butt kept pressing the on button".

Inkidu

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on April 26, 2012, 11:47:30 AM
I think they tend to force the puns too hard, like the long story about the champion boxer who liked wearing women's clothing and make-up just to build up to the 'Right Cross-Dress' joke.
The forced horrible puns are part of the show's charm. :D
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oniya

Quote from: Inkidu on April 26, 2012, 01:34:36 PM
The forced horrible puns are part of the show's charm. :D

Kind of like watching horror movies with Sammy Terry.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17