Werewolves XI [[Villagers Win]]

Started by Autumn Sativus, November 27, 2009, 04:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elandra

The night had been a long one for her, she had mourned Lunarking and had felt the remorse of being one who had voted for his lynching, she had been so sure he was one of the savage beasts. She had crawled to bed and slept huddled in Scott’s arms, eyes reddened until the next morning when she awoke to discover another had been torn asunder.

Anger consumed her as she stormed from their house and as she did she noted that once again, Eden had been quick to accuse another of wrong doing.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Rockin

Rockin walked out of his cottage, stretching for the new day. Hopefully today would have better luck, but that was soon dashed as many people crowded around her house...and he soon knew why. Pixi has been killed. He looked around the group, and wondered if Remiel had anything to do with it.

country

After the horrors of yesterday, Country woke refreshed from an evening of delight that finished with Xandi, his beautiful island of sanity, curled against him. 

The skies were clear, birds were singing, surely today would be a fine day.  A perfect day to offer fine snags and steak sandwiches to fellow villagers.  Perhaps too, he could begin work on some of the designs that Xandi and he had discussed.

The macabre scene that waited changed all that; once again everyone must be regarded with suspicion. 

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
Izu: 4 votes - Eden, Transgirlenstein, Xandi, Trieste
Scott: 3 votes - Valerian, LadySky, Teno
Eden: 1 vote - Elandra
Remiel: 1 vote - Rockin
LadySky: 1 vote - Scott
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

LadySky

I fear I must vote once more for Scott, it pains me terribly but I cannot deny my gut feeling that something is amiss with him.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Trieste

Scott

I'm not amiss, I don't understand what would even make you think I'm amiss. Maybe ladysky is a wolf, I donno.

Teno

Scott seemed to have changed a few minds midway through the previous day, and Teno believed that perhaps there was something to it. He decided to add his vote to the pile, and see where it lead.

Autumn Sativus

Pixi, dead men don't talk. I've deleted your posts, and no one should be taking them into account. :-\
Us against the world

Teno

((i was gonna vote for Scott anyway, it just gave me a different reason to post it))

Autumn Sativus

That's fine Teno, you might want to give your actual reason, if you care to, because I won't accept votes based on dead men talking. Sorry, that's just not a fair way to play the game.
Us against the world

Diabolus Lupus

Diabolus woke up on the third day after their arrival hearing the clamor for another lynching. "Izu must have done it."

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
Izu: 7 votes - Eden, Transgirlenstein, Xandi, Trieste, Diabolus, Marg, Scott
Scott: 4 votes - Valerian, LadySky, Teno, Remiel
Kip: 1 vote - country

Not voted: Ryieahna, Kip
Us against the world

Remiel

Valerian's vote confused him, because privately he had pegged her as one of the wolves.  But he had been wrong before.  "Told you all that Lunarking was innocent," he muttered under his breath.  "I'm almost certain that Kip is one of those responsible for these grisly slayings, but for the purposes of this vote I'll go with Scott."

Marguerite

"Eh, it is starting to look fishy that people around Izu are dying off. Better keep the doors locked tonight because I plan to keep warm with Eden  while Izu has some explaining to do."
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Scott

I'm not a wolf!!! and I don't understand how I was made out to be one. I do want to sleep next to Elandra at least one more night, sorry Izu.

country

The mystery and confusion deepens.   Could Kip be involved?  Why is Remiel so certain of Kip and yet voting for Scott?

Xandi, we'll keep ourselves safe tonight and check out some new items that I built today.

Kip

Kip could only suspect Izu based on what everyone else has said although he looked bizarrely at country when accused. 

"You are dubious of someone's voting yet still vote for me as someone they suspect?  I'm not a wolf!"

Edit to add forgotten bold - no other change.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Ryieahna

Another of the villagers dead and gone.  Pixi, how dare they.  And the things country was saying seemed highly suspect.  Especially as he had been bragging about his wonderful night after the death of three of their fellow villagers.

(edit:  changed two to three sorry ><, )

Izu

[[Sorry, was away, but am back now]]

"I'm not a wolf. Don't kill me..." Izu cried quietly, quite shocked that one more of his friends was dead... "I vote for Scott..."

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Autumn Sativus

Final Lynch Votes
Izu: 8 votes - Eden, Transgirlenstein, Xandi, Trieste, Diabolus, Marg, Scott, Kip
Scott: 5 votes - Valerian, LadySky, Teno, Remiel, Izu
Kip: 1 vote - country
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

As the villagers prepare to take Izu to his death, Teno steps in front of them. He clears his throat, letting his voice project to the entire group. "I believe you are making a mistake, my friends!" he cried out, fishing about in his pockets as some of the villagers held Izu in place, wondering what Teno had to say.

He removed a vial from his pocket, holding it up slightly. "I hope I am right about you, my friend." the Priest said to Izu, removing the cap from the vial of holy water. After shaking the water out over Izu's body, nothing happened, proving to the village that Izu was an innocent. No one would be hung today in Miller's Hollow, but the sun was setting, and beds awaited their owners.

Players:
  • Country
  • Diabolos Lupus
  • Eden
  • Elandra
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Remiel
  • Rockin
  • Ryieahna
  • Scott
  • Teno
  • Transgirlenstein
  • Trieste
  • Valerian
  • Xandi

Roles:
  • 7 Peasants
  • 1 Cupid [[2 Lovers]]
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Priest
  • 4 Werewolves [[May be +1 from Alpha]]
  • 1 Alpha
Us against the world

Rockin

Rockin was a bit relieved that the priest came by and prove Teno's innocence. He then looked at the villagers.

"There will be no lynch today, but that does not mean we can't have fun tonight, right?" The guy always try to look for the positive things in the situation. Sure, no wolf, but no innocent kill either. Everyone wins....sorta.

Autumn Sativus

Teno is the Priest, Rockin... He proved Izu's innocence. :P
Us against the world

Rockin

*flails arms around* sorry Saffron. didn't mean to make that typo x.x;;