Tycho's Game Ideas [Bon] [NC] [MxF & MxM]

Started by Niklaus, July 21, 2009, 08:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niklaus

Introduction

I am a Male switch who enjoys playing submissive characters, I have played many dominate roles and do enjoy them be I am mainly seeking games where I would take a submissive role as there are far fewer of them to find. I am comfortable playing with both males and females in M/F and M/M roles, though in M/M roles I prefer to dom. As far as O&O's go, I'm pretty open minded and am willing to try anything that isn't gore or scat related.

As far as game ideas go the ones listed below are mainly outlines as I would rather work out details on a partner by partner basis so we can find something that works for both of us.

Also I haven't put any M/M RP up, mainly because it's easier to find than what I'm mainly looking for, but if you like my style feel free to ask me about an idea.

RP Ideas

Submissive, Dominate, Switch, & Other refer to my characters roles in the RP.

Submissive

Queen's Captive

An enemy warrior captured by her soldiers in a recent war has been brought before the Queen to determine if he should be held for ransom or executed; the Queen decides to take the third unstated option and takes him as a slave. At first she merely likes to boss around the stubborn man and rub in the fact that he's now here plaything, however with the King out on campaign her needs are growing. Some slaves might not object to such treatment, but this slave wants no part of her so she would be forced to resort to having him bound so that she might have her way with him.

I'm looking for a strong Queen for this role who won't be afraid to break a strong willed warrior. A cruel streak and lots of humiliation, as well as using my character entirely for her pleasure and leaving him denied would also be a big plus.

Dominate

Nothing yet.

Switch

Nothing yet.

Other

Jock and Goth

A jock who has managed to get through to his senior year in high school leaving a trail of lonely and broken cheerleaders and preps behind him finds himself stocked by a seemingly timid goth girl who has had her sights on him for some time. The ways this could go are limitless and it could be played as an unlikely romance, she could capture him and keep him locked away, he could scorn her and she could try to use other means to force him to come to her.

Cravings

These are more just acts I'm craving right now that can go in any story idea.

Submissive

-Being dominated by a younger and smaller woman
-Forced Cum Eating
-Foot/Body Worship
-Humiliation
-Forced Bi-sexuality
-Chastity
-Cuckold

Dominate

-Humiliation
-Bondage
-Video