News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

You're one to talk.  Do you know how slippery all that blood is?  I've got bruises from all the falls I've taken.  Call me when you're not an accident waiting to happen.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

DeadCell

You didn't seem to mind all the blood when we were giving the bed springs a work out I suppose people change though and I don't like what you have become, goodbye.

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Zaphod

I am not sure how I am supposed to break up with someone I was never with but here goes. What's with the hair style? Can't you visit a stylist once in a while!? We are through!!

Belle33

Look!  if you're not going to drop those pants - I'm going to have to move on without you.  Honestly - what a tease!  Goodbye!

Zaphod

I thought we had a deal? I'll drop them if you get out of that sexy black dress. Since you didnt keep your end of the bargain, get out right now!

Belle33

Stop throwing me out! This is my place - not yours.  I'd like my keys back.

DeadCell

Tough luck Missy, the house is in my name so I order you to leave before I throw you out :P

Sybl

I burned your proof. Just like you burned me. We are through, now get out.

Belle33

Where's TL?  What have you done with him?  Until you produce evidence that he's safe - this thing we've had going is over!

DeadCell

Evidence this, evidence that, will you ever be satisfied if things arent written down in black and white, forget you im outa here.

Belle33

Evidently, you think you are above the law.  That is totally unacceptable - now get out - criminal!

Anesa

Sweet cheeks?  That black dress was really sexy.....several months back.  But day after day after day.....the same look, same color, same outfit!!!  I opened your closet just this morning, and you must have had a hundred little sexy black dresses just like the one you have on!!  I need some color in my life! :(   You could try Red?  Purple?  Hell, I'd even settle for "Periwinkle"!  Just give me some color!!  *Sobs*  No?  I see you're not backing down...okay, then I guess this is good-bye, Gorgeous. 

If you miss me after I'm gone, then it's all good!   I like being missed!  ;P

*Sniggles!*

Belle33

Hmmm.. I had no idea you were so superficial.  Shouldn't you be more concerned about the person on the inside rather than what I wear?  I thought you really loved me *sobs*, I thought you were different *weeps*  I thought.... Oh ...just go!!!

*spanks you cute little ass as you leave...but I'm still crying though*

Zaphod

Sweetheart, I have broken up with you and made up with you so many times that I don't even remember if we are still together. But just to be safe, I am breaking with you again! Goodbye, Belle. Now can we make up somewhere else? ;)

Belle33

Okay, this time I really, really, really mean it when I say it's over.  Seriously...I'm not kidding.  I'm done!

Sharon

Dear Belle,
As you can tell it me unable to face you, only because of the 2 months we been together you had done great and powerful things to me. And I still can't take a Shit or ride the damn bike I hope soon so I can find someone else.

Yes I said someone else. I smell the other girl on you but who could I blame. I knew that you was hot and every time we went out I had to bring pepper spread to keep their hands and eyes off of you. I can't take the battle over that hot and sexy body of your.

Since you are reading this means that I am already gone and nothing is left there at your house to remind you of us and everything thing we had. Every kiss, every meal, Every moment of everyday of us doing something magical. I am moving on to more things. To see what someone else can do for me. If you have to know. I am with Master Max "Dead Cell" And I am very happy to be pleasuring him than you. He doing more things than you every could being human and all.

With all my love,
Sharon....

*the note had tears over all over it as it was the hardest thing that had to be done*

Anesa

Fine!  You said you couldn't be with me because I was always planning things months in advance??  Have it your way, I'll leave, no problem! But just so you know, I'm marking you OFF my Christmas card list!  Good-bye!!

Alice Wonder

Things were going so well, but the way you laughed at me when I fell off your horse, I just can't take it.
You think it is funny that I landed in a pile of his droppings? How am I going to get that out of my hair?
I even let you drive my Studebaker!

I love the flowers on my toenails, I really do, but there is only so much my fragile ego can take.
So until I come crawling back, this has to be goodbye.
I enjoy criticism on my stories - either way: The Student (explicit Femdom)

Sybl

Don't bother crawling back, I don't need your whining. Get out. We are finished.

MiaFire

You never laugh anymore and just bring me down! I'm done!
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Sybl

I'm laughing at you, does that count? Good riddance, all you do is cuddle that blanket anyways.

MiaFire

Pft, it's nicer than you are! Good riddance to you too!  ( :) jk)
-

DeadCell

It's me or the rock, you choose the rock? fine im outa here.

MiaFire

This is why I'm breaking up with you! It's a blanket. You never understood it and me!
-

DeadCell

Oh yeah it is a blan...Thats not the point...the point is you loved it more than me, and so we are through.