Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saberblue

Jumping gyros!  Them newcomers are multiplying like RABBITS! XD  Every day I come back here, and it seems like there's a new face. ^^  Hello, tesseractive!  And hello, everybody else!

Lolli, as for the purple...purple hair is AWESOME.  (I saw it on Twitter!) 

And...life is way too fast.  At times.  But then there's other times that life can seem waaaaaaaaay too slow.  I ended up taking like a four-kilometer walk today because I got bored, and didn't have anything else to do. XD  Except buy birthday presents for friends and family.  Blargh.  Legs falling off...

XBox?  Bah!  I'm still of the "old school".  NES, FTW!  All hail Comrade Mario! XD
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

tesseractive

Mario? Whatever happened to the good old days of Pong? ;)
~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

saberblue

Egad!  How could I have forgotten? XD  Pong is wonderful stuff.

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saturnschild

*slowly come out more form dark corner* Oh i play all kinds of games. Right now playing both Fables and Left 4 dead and Jade Empire.

Oh old school I would just go back to Contra.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

lol....listening to you guys.  I can remember when pong first came out.  And if you want to know old school technology...

Anyone got any games that will load on my other half's Commodore 64 computer? Those are the ones that come on the 4x8 floppy discs and run on DOS.
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Fireeyes

Wooooow.  I havent' seen those floppy discs in forever.

tesseractive

There are some pretty huge archives available here: http://www.c64.com/

The site shows several ways of getting the files onto the C64, though they generally require buying a special cartridge or cable.
~ Tessa ~

MzNurse

*restocks all the homebaked goodies and the special boxes, including the new ones for Fire and Tessa*

happy Monday, everyone

grdell

Hehe. I still have my C64, believe it or not. But then, I am a computer geek. I can't bear to part with technology.

So, cool place! I think I'll misquote Wednesday Addams and ask if the cookies are made from real Ewoks...?
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

saturnschild

*grabs box and eats yummies* wow there is sure alot of new people. *Steroid Ewok taps on shoulder* what no you can't start eating them there are plenty of box goodies over there..... No you can't have mines.....yes i am sure..... I don't know I never had a C64 as far as I go back is just Atari.....

ha those SE are annoying so many questions.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Fireeyes

*grabs her box and takes a seat giggling with joy* YAY!! Happy Monday to you to Nurse and Everyone.  *eats yummy goods* Now I just have to stop procrastinating and go get what I need to done.  *tweedles thumbs* Naaah *procrastinates some more*

saturnschild

*sits next to Fireeeyes and tweedles thumbs* yes this is fun

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

I wish I could twiddle thumbs right now...but there's no rest for the wicked, and I've stories to write! ^^

Limoncello

I must remember to post something here everyone now then and again. Since college finals are over I have time to do different things now.
Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

tesseractive

Congratulations on finishing!
~ Tessa ~

MzNurse

*flops into couch and sighs*  Stupid people should never go to the doctor's office without an interpreter....

saturnschild

I wish I was done with finals. I just turned in a paper and have two more and two exams to do.

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

w0000000000t!  Cello's in the house again!

And...I finished all that university crap a few weeks ago.  Now, I am freeeeeeee! *dances*

grdell

grdell greets Cello cordially as one orchestral instrument to another. I think I should be a tuba. Although I'd rather be a Cor Anglais.  ;D
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

saturnschild

You guys are so lucky. with the whole school thing.

*gets distracted SE question* oh I will be a violin played since I was six. Cool we almost have a whole orchestra

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

I call dibs on the keyboard!

MzNurse

drums.  I'll be drums...

*restocks all the goodies and boxes*
good luck on the approval grdell, and welcome back Cello

saturnschild

*grabs a box and eats* oh I wish I can play the drums.

Ons and Offs saturn

tesseractive

About all I'm good for is programming a drum machine or something like that.

*sighs*
~ Tessa ~

saberblue

Ooh!  Idea!  We need a band name!