IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

"Mmmmm heels." he said as he sits on the bed and imagines her in heels. God such a turn on.

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"You are so silly babe."

(Hey Idea: Can we fast forward a few years..He is now 20 and she is 19. They are still dating but more busy with school and everything. They've been dating for 4 years..there 5 year anniversary is coming up on Friday..Let's say it is a Wednesday..How is that sounding? She would be at class?)

Kaiser Maverick

(Ok and ummm why wednesday?What about ther little issue with them not doing it.We can write it but gotta be classy with it."

AAA111

(No specific reason for a wednesday just random..i was thinking they don't until there married. She is the classy romance wait for your husband kind of girl. She loves romance and all that? Is that ok?)

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kelsey is sitting in her class taking notes for a test that they have the next day. She thinks about Alex. She can't believe its been almost five years. THey've had their spats here and there but she loves him more than anythng in this world. he is her soulmat. She smiles as she continue to take notes.

Kaiser Maverick

Alex finishes up his math class and walked over the lunch room to get some food. Its been five years since they've been going out. It's been an amazing although they argued for a while. But they patched it up and enjoyed their love.

AAA111

They go to different school..only 30 minutes apart but they don't get to see each other as much as they like. She gets out of her math classand decides to text him.

"heyyy hunk..i miss you"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She smiles as she receives his text. She thinks about Friday and how its the 5 year..No plans though or at least she doesn't know of any. She plans on studying for her suepr hard midterm that is happening on Monday.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled and heads to his student council meeting. He secretly texts her. "Ready for Friday.XD"

AAA111

"What do you mean?" She asks not knowing of any specific plans but knowing its their 5 year.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Whats going on Alex?" She texts back whatever what hes planning.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She smiles as she looks at the text and laughs "When do you want me to stop by cute and very secretive boyfriend of mine"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"No crap sherlock..what time?" She texts back. She loves being sarcastic with him.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Sure I'll be there..Miss you and um LOVE YOU" she texts back as she continues the rest of her day.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She continues her week and on friday next around 9:15 she knocks on his front door. Late of course as is the normal her. Wearing a pair of comfy jeans and a white tshirt that says I'm in love with him and on the back so stay away. She waits pateintly.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled and opens the door. The lights are dimmed and romantic music is plain. He's wearing a black shirt and blue jeans. "Heyo."