Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

“ ok “ she smiled “ I just want a swim”

Lady Jenn

"You go for a swim," she said. "I'll just watch, if there's a problem I'll give you a shout."

Lawshenk

“ yes my queen”;she swam off but not to far

Lady Jenn

"I...may have been dreaming of you when I was unconscious," she said, blushing slightly. "Admittedly they were the best dreams I've had for quite a while."

Lawshenk

She did a few loops and returned " thank you " she kissed her " now want to go back? Or stay?"

Lady Jenn

"I want to say stay," she said, thinking for a moment. "But realistically we should probably go back now."

Lawshenk

Just as they were leaving Sandi swam up to them “ m’ladies “

Lady Jenn

"Hey," Linda said, smiling at her. "I suppose you've heard of all the medical issues I've had the last few days?"

Lawshenk

" yes ma'am we have natural friends communicating with us " she looked at them " I aslo heard about Sam's child, I never knew your sister went through such an ordeal"

Lady Jenn

"That was...that was my child," Linda said, looking away slightly. "But...but thank you for your kind words."

Lawshenk

" I am sorry ma'am " she bowed her hand " if there is anything I can do please just ask"

Lady Jenn

"I think I'm okay for now," she said, smiling. "I've got everything I need already to be honest for you."

Lawshenk

" ok mam " she nodded and sw off backwards

Lady Jenn

"I just thought of another reason to go back," Linda said, chuckling. "Val's going to start wondering where we've got to if we're not careful."

Lawshenk

“ ok” she smiled

Lady Jenn

"You might need to help me up though," she said. "I swear it's only partially an excuse to be in your arms again."

Lawshenk

" I know she smiled and headed for shore " so erm we should probably come back once a week"

Lady Jenn

"Sounds good to me," Linda said. "If it's an excuse to come here everytime I'm not going to complain."

Lawshenk

She sat on the beach and waited for her legs

Lady Jenn

"See, you look pretty amazing with that tail," she said, resting her head on her shoulder. "No offence to your human legs."

Lawshenk

" thanks and you too but you know that right "

Lady Jenn

"I haven't always felt like it," she said, blushing slightly. "But thank you so much for it."

Lawshenk

" believe me I mean it"

Lady Jenn

"We're going to have to get a ring at some point," she said, laughing. "Unfortunately most jewellers won't give you free gifts for being mermaid royalty."

Lawshenk

She dries off and helps Linda up " ok"