Exalted 3rd, Star Wars-Fantasy mashup, Vampire:tR or tM, & much more

Started by indarkestknight, November 27, 2015, 08:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indarkestknight

At the moment I'm looking to be a player in a solo/one-on-one, which is to say I'm looking to play a character rather than a cast of characters. Mainly interested in playing a male character, though playing a futanari isn't off the table. In terms of smut, interested in female characters, but also futanari and physically effeminate males (colloquially known as 'traps').

The following are the scenarios I'm most interested in at the moment.

1) Exalted 3rd edition (System)

Excited to finally have this in my hands after the long wait. Not confident enough with the system yet to apply for a group or to try to play Storyteller for this. Open to discussion on the location and the character.

2) Star Wars-Fantasy mashup (System or freeform)

I will say up-front that my knowledge of the intricacies of the Star Wars universe is very bare.

Basic idea is that a Sith or a Force sensitive inclined towards the Dark Side of the Force crash lands on a traditional fantasy world, something out of D&D or Pathfinder. Initially he focuses on trying to repair his ship and escaping the planet, but ends up using his powers to begin to build for himself a small empire... and a not so small harem.

System would be cool, but would probably involve some unholy union of an edition of Star Wars d20 and D&D 3.5 and/or Pathfinder. Also willing to give this idea a shot freeform.

3) Vampire the Requiem (System preferred)

I always liked the story seed for Dropped Like a Stone, a vampire mystery story/detective story. Would be interested in playing it out.

A less detailed idea, but given the new rules for Revenants, the idea of a clan-less vampire who eventually becomes part of a clan over the course of play intrigues me.

Not impossible to combine the two, of course, but could also be kept separate.

Could also be convinced to play a ghoul for a sufficiently compelling vampire.

System preferred (VtR 2nd edition/Blood & Smoke), but I wouldn't say no to playing it out freeform.

4) Vampire: the Masquerade

While I've never played Bloodlines, I've heard great things about it. Jeanette Voerman and her twin, in particular, intrigue me, from what I've heard of them. One idea would be to play a ghoul in service to either of the Voermans (or both). Another would be to play out something vaguely along the lines of the Bloodlines origin, with an illegally sired vampire whose sire is executed by the Prince, keeping however much or however little of Bloodlines' plot intact as you want, though ideally I'd prefer the Voermans to remain.

I am, admittedly, far less familiar with classic World of Darkness than I am with the new World of Darkness, so I'd be willing to freeform in the classic World of Darkness setting or to give V20 a go.

5) Pathfinder (System preferred)

This is a bit of a strange one, I confess. The basic idea is that Mengkare, the gold dragon ruler of Hermea, has decided to secretly live among the people of Hermea for 1 year. Through either his own sorcerous magic or a scroll, he has created a simlacrum of his dragon form, which he directs via a telepathic bond, so no one is the wiser.

Can be done system or freeform, though system is preferred.

6) Miscellany

I am, of course, open to suggestions. Interests include Pokegirls and superheroes, among others. I am broadly familiar with Pathfinder, D&D 3.5, pretty much all the New World of Darknes lines, and Scion (particularly fond of the JSR homebrew). While less familiar with them, I am willing to give D&D 4e, D&D Next/5e, Mutants & Masterminds, Monsterhearts, Nobilis, or Classic WoD 20 a go if approached with a sufficiently compelling idea.