About This Forum

Started by Caeli, August 15, 2010, 02:27:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caeli

This sub-forum is for non-adult solo writings that do not contain explicit sex or violence and adhere to the PG-13 guidelines of the Non-Adult Roleplays forum. This is the non-adult counterpart to the members-only Storytelling Forum, which can be found here.

Who and What:  This forum is open for all members to post individual work that is non-adult in nature. Content is to be the original work product of the poster and is to follow the PG-13 policy at all times.

Existing stories that are the original work product of the member may be posted as long as all adult content, if any, has been removed and/or revised. Stories may be of any length and subject matter as long as they stay within the rules set down by Elliquiy for all content on this site. 

Special events: Prompts may be posted from time to time to assist or challenge anyone who would like to post a story here but needs a boost in finding just the right idea for something new.

If a previously unapproved member would like to move their story(ies) to the members-only Storytelling forum, they can make this request by PMing me.

Any questions may be posted in this thread.

Caeli would like to thank Beguile's Mistress for thinking of this forum, and for building the foundation of this informational sticky.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Dark King

Am i allowed to post a fan fiction i have as well ?
She Calls me Daddy. The only man a girl should ever trust.

My O&O:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83292.msg3670991#new

Caeli

Yes, you're allowed to post your work here so long as it doesn't break any site rules.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Tyrunea

Can you reserve post sites in case you end up splitting a story into chapters?

Oniya

Posts in this area are arranged chronologically, just like anywhere else in the forums (most recent to oldest)

Two ways to handle this that I know of:  1) put subsequent chapters in the same thread, by 'Replying' to your original post, and 2) insert a link into the beginning of a new chapter post, linking back to the previous chapter, as well as edit a link into the end of the earlier chapter post linking to the 'next' chapter post. 
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Tyrunea

TheLoversBeast

I am currently writing Agent 32 to follow challenge 1 and I just realized I started dropping F bombs and mentioning weed in use. Will this be a problem??
When I'm around, My mission is always to say howdy duty to yo fruity

VashBly

What does PG13 entail I want to do an action scene for one of Beguile's Mistress prompts

Oniya

Something that you would expect to be shown in a movie appropriate for 13 and up as far as language, gore level and sexuality are concerned. 

The Avengers was PG-13.  Snakes on a Plane was not.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17