Want FEMALE college student (over done I know)

Started by bigdean777, July 20, 2010, 03:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigdean777

Hi,

I am looking to do a standard teacher / student (college) scenario.  You need better grades to maintain your scholarship. 
What I am NOT looking for (and this seems to be the hard part), is for your character to fall in love with mine, or look forward to our interludes. 
I want your character to resent the acts.  If she gets off once in a while all the more humiliating for her.  Maybe she pretends I am someone else, to get through it.

She should be inexperienced, not a virgin.

Would also, over time, expand her sexual boundaries.

All optional but potential:
Light bondage
Toys
MFF
Anal
Teasing
Video taped acts
Dress up
Rough sex
Spanking
Anything you may suggest.

All of this is open to suggestion before we start and as we move on.

Does this sound like something that would interest you?

LIAR

This sounds pretty fun.

I can imagine the student struggling in her studies due to outside circumstances. She really wants to succeed, but she just doesn't have the time to study as hard as she needs to or the time to complete the work and is falling short. The Teacher notices the 'ends justify the means' personality the student has and strikes a deal that he'll make sure she continues her scholarship in exchange for her becoming his sex toy until the end of the semester or something like that =]

I like the potential list. Only thing I can think to add to it is something like exhibition? Being forced to do naughty things (alone, or with him) in public.

If still looking, please message me! My o/o are in my sig. I might be a bit slow to respond (I have guests over all this week) so if you're looking for a more consistant partner, I'd understand that.

Trieste

Also, please link the thread when you start it!  ;D

bigdean777

The link:

elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=76202.0