The Prince Academy of Excellence (M/M focus, supernatural, extreme)

Started by Kokaine, June 10, 2014, 01:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibliophilia

I think I'm gonna make up a sorcerer, too.  Someone with tats and piercings.  -grins.-  All our current students are very squeaky clean looking.

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Kokaine on July 05, 2014, 05:06:26 PM

Teacher-Student relationships - As far as this game and it's nature, such relationships are perfectly fine. (The Headmaster is in need of his very own familiar after all *cough*)

Subtle. XD There can always be more Familiars, especially ones that like the extremely hot headmaster. ;)

Bibliophilia

Name : Kyle Larson
Sex : Male
Classification : Sorcerer
Relationship Status : Single

Position : Student - Sophomore

Height : 5'6"
Weight / Body type : Petite and wiry.
Hair : Brown
Skin : Pale
Eyes : Blue
Distinguishing Features : Multiple tattoos, and piercings.
Face Claim: Ash Stymest

Likes : Body mods, rock/grunge/punk music, independent movies, American Spirit cigarettes, red meat, vodka, motorcycles, computers, leather, snakes
Dislikes : Pop music, reality television, Republicans, vegetables, being told who to be, judgmental people, labels, being forced to exercise, any hour before noon

About: Kyle's father is a skilled sorcerer and his other father is a familiar.  His biological mother was one of their best friends who agreed to be their surrogate when they decided they wanted a child.  She has always been a part of Kyle's life, and served as a large influence on him.  His sorcerer father, James, was somewhat overbearing and wanted his son to grow up to be like him.  However, Kyle always chose to be his own man, and his choices never seemed to coincide with his father's wishes.

His familiar father, Warrick, served as a buffer between James' strong, stubborn will and their equally bullheaded son.  He always ended up in the middle of their fights, trying to make peace between the two.  When they discovered that Kyle was a sorcerer, they made the decision to send him to Prince.  It as Warrick who convinced the boy that it was for the best.  He could move out from under James' thumb, fully embrace his own powers without feeling the pressure to be the man James thought he should be.  Kyle agreed.

Labels : Bad boy, motorhead, rocker, delinquent

Sexuality : Homosexual
Sexual On's and Offs : Click here.

Player : Bibliophilia

icecradle

working on mine still, but here's it so far:

wip sheet
Name : Akando Reed
Classification : Familiar
Relationship Status : single

Position : Student - Junior

Height : ehhhhhhhh 6'?
Weight / Body type : athletic. I am rubbish at knowing weights. x.x
Hair : Black, long and naturally wavy. Although he normally wears it tied back for classes, it has a habit of escaping from its hold.
Skin : Olive/tan. Although he has a mix of ethnicity, his Native American heritage is obvious in his complexion and appearance generally.
Eyes : Dark brown, almost black.
Distinguishing Features : His features are rather broad and his face dominated by his hair and bushy eyebrows. He has no tattoos, but several ear piercings in both ears which normally hold small gold or silver studs or hoops. A long, thin scar stretches the full length of his back, from left shoulder down, flirting with his spine, before ending at his right hip.
Face Claim: Willy Cartier? (I think =/)

About:
history prompts:
+heritage: native american mother, spanish/french heritage american father.
+siblings?
+family traditionally sorcerers, making him the black sheep in a way.
+his family see sorcerers as being superior to familiars - familiars being secondary accompaniments to them. Akando brought up feeling secondary to his siblings, a disappointment to his parents. lashes out for attention.
+can be naturally dominant at times and gets very frustrated at being underestimated or sidelined because he's a familiar.
+scar a result of fight between himself and father/brother tbd. not on good terms with his family.
+scholarship but it's been hanging in the balance recently due to his behavior.

personality prompts:
+hot headed
+aggressive
+fiercely independent
+dislikes the idea of some sorcerer 'claiming' him in any way, being seen as inferior, or being judged for his status. actually deep down frequently wishes he were a sorcerer.
+will always put up a fight, even if its unnecessary. wants to be top dog. but on the other hand, quite likes being dominated by someone 'worthy' although he'd never admit this. very defiant. bit of a troublemaker.
+intelligent but his temper gets him into trouble. he bores quickly, acts out and that can cause problems.
+creative and artistic. likes to sculpt. uses it as a way of anger management
+has a disregard for those that whine/play the victim/complain a lot. lacking in empathy generally.
+tends to get off on the wrong foot with people. is not particularly friendly or approachable. acts like he wants to be alone, but then ends up feeling lonely and neglected.

Labels :

Sexuality : Bisexual - Switch. Either an aggressive and controlling top, or a defiant bottom that needs to be forced to submit. Likes threesomes.
Sexual On's and Offs : Akando's ONs: rough play, fight for power, being physically dominated or physically dominating. Leather. Piercings. animalistic. Akando's OFFs: NC, he likes it rough, but he wants it consenting. not comfortable with affection/romance in public. not comfortable with too much touching outside of sex until he really knows someone.
Ice's ons/off - anything goes cept vore/scat/mutilation. I love NC/extreme and happy to play it (after discussion over PM).

Player : icecradle (Ice) - male pronouns please.

AA // OO // Requests

Kokaine

Loving the character submissions so far ^^

Your guy looks to be coming along nicely, Ice. And that is indeed Willy Cartier ;)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

icecradle

ohhh I like Kyle =3
Can see him clashing with my guy x.x

ah thanks Kokaine! Yeah I did an image search and that came up, but when I looked at other pictures he looked different so I thought I'd check again when I'm less tired xD
AA // OO // Requests

jetblackmirror

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

Bibliophilia

He has the perfect blend of adorable, baby-faced cuteness and tattooed, pierced bad boy vibe.

jetblackmirror

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

Talra Di Deliren

Teacher-Student relationships - As far as this game and it's nature, such relationships are perfectly fine. (The Headmaster is in need of his very own familiar after all *cough*)

Hmm....the headmaster is quite a temping catch... Ahem! Good to know teacher x student relationship is all good ^^
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
-Bride - Night Play - Dark Hunter series-
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

Hue Ran

Name : Tyler Farr
Classification : Sorcerer
Relationship Status : Single

Position : Student- Junior (Held back a grade.)<<< If that is okay.

Height :6'2"
Weight / Body type : Muscular and fit
Hair : Long and Blonde
Skin : Tanned.... very tanned
Eyes : Brown
Distinguishing Features : He has a tattoo on his back of a skull, and then another tattoo on the back of his neck that is covered by his hair however it says "Love is Blind" and a eye underneath it.
Face Claim: Charlie Hunnam

Likes : Newport 100's, Whiskey, Scotch, (Alcohol in general), being labelled a 'Bad Boy,' Fighting, Action Movies, Hard Rock, Dominating, Shirts (Clothing in General), Leather, Freedom.
Dislikes : People touching his hair, Idiots that can't take a clue, People making fun of other people, Jocks, Females (There is a reason behind this. Pretty much chalk it up to abandonment issues.), Politics, being told what to do, authority figures, Submitting.

About: Tyler is the son his father, Henry Farr, and Melissa Tourbout. At his birth however there where multiple complications with the birth that led to his mother being paralyzed from the waist down. As so many things in life his father turned to outside sources to meet his need that led to Tyler's brother. Kenrick Farr was born five years after Tyler and his birth led to compications within the household.

Tyler was the son, Henry wish he had never had, which caused huge division between Tyler and his father. So in the sense of the word Tyler was basically a "Momma's Boy." From his birth Tyler was told exactly how his life would unravel and how he would live it. He grew up as a good boy who did everything his parents ever asked him to do. He got perfect grades growing up, trained with his father in the gym everyday at 4 pm, played with his younger brother, and was basically the perfect son and brother. However life rarely remains so perfect and for Tyler that very moment when his life turned around came when he was fourteen years old.

His life fell apart when his family got into a horrible car accident coming home from a vacation. Tyler and his father the only two people to survive the horrid event. Tyler lost his mother and brother, the only two people that kept Tyler together. After their death he fell deeper into the depths of lose, using alcohol and cigarettes and drugs to heal his wounded heart. His father tried at every turn to help his son, but the already shattered soul of his son refused to even be near him. So as a last ditch effort Henry sent his son to the Prince Academy. Although his mother wasn't a sorceress herself, his father comes from a long line of strong magic, which in turn might have led to Tyler having power even though his mother was 'normal.'

Labels : A BAD boy, and by choice an Anarchist.

Sexuality : Gay (He is 100% Dom. He hates submitting to anyone.)
Sexual On's and Offs : Check O/O in my sig.

Player : Hue Ran

Pictures

(Can't help myself. This seems like a perfect place to play my bad boy.)

icecradle

AA // OO // Requests

Vael the Destroyer

jetblackmirror

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

icecradle

finished =)

Name : Akando Reed
Classification : Familiar
Relationship Status : single

Position : Student - Junior

Height : 6'0
Weight / Body type : Athletic with toned muscles, but not bulky.
Hair : Black, long and naturally wavy. He normally wears it tied back for classes, but it has a habit of escaping from its hold.
Skin : Olive/tan. Although he has a mix of ethnicity, his Native American heritage is obvious in his complexion and appearance generally.
Eyes : Dark brown, almost black.
Distinguishing Features : His features are rather broad and his face dominated by his hair and bushy eyebrows. He has no tattoos, but several ear piercings in both ears which normally hold small gold or silver studs or hoops. A long, thin scar stretches the full length of his back, from left shoulder down, flirting with his spine, before ending at his right hip.
Face Claim: Willy Cartier

Likes : Art, especially sculpture; good food and drink; respect/admiration; antagonising people to test their limits; normals; being outside/nature; leather; rough sex
Dislikes : Being cooped up inside; being underestimated; being a familiar; people that play the victim; people invading his personal space; arrogant assholes (although he also finds this a turn-on, so is a bit conflicted).

About:

Trigger Warning: Abuse.

Akando was born to a Native American mother and a Father with French and Spanish heritage, both of whom came from long lines of sorcerers. Both his older sister and brother are also sorcerers and it was expected that Akando would follow suit. When it became obvious that he was a familiar, there was more than just a little disappointment from his parents and their families. They held the opinion that familiars were secondary beings - only necessary as an accompaniment to a good sorcerer, maybe even more of a loyal pet or servant than a person in their own right. To have brought one into their blood line was an embarrassment.

Akando's presence caused huge rifts within the family, both between Akando and the his siblings and parents, but it also put a strain on his parents marriage, each of then blaming the other for defective genes that would cause this anomaly. Akando spent much of his childhood alone, distant from his siblings, occasionally lashing out for attention as that seemed to be the only way. The rift in his family was not only an emotional one. Akando's father and his older brother were both physically abusive and the scar that follows the full length of Akando's back is the result of his father's dagger.

To say that Akando felt he had a lot to prove would be an understatement. He was constantly fighting against the judgement of his family, desperate to prove that even though he was a familiar, he was worthy. It spurred a fierce competitiveness within him, a need to be noticed and respected and a desire to be seen as independent and capable. The idea of some sorcerer 'claiming' him in the future, to be relegated to a loyal pet, like his parents suggested, disgusted him and Akando ended up with a distrust of both familiars and sorcerers - the former for their willingness to submit (in his eyes) and the latter out of jealousy and bitterness.

Despite his tumultuous upbringing, Akando was an intelligent and initially hardworking boy. His need to succeed drove him to push himself to his limits and beyond and much to his siblings' distaste, Akando was granted a scholarship to the Prince Academy. At first, Akando, was hopeful that things would be different there, that he'd be judged less and able to be himself. But a few run-ins early on with sorcerers that shared his family's beliefs clipped that hope in the bud. His bitterness remained. He found it difficult to make connections with anyone, turning instead to antagonising his peers and fighting, constantly trying to get the upper hand and dominate his opposition. Classes seemed to be too slow for him, as well as reminding him of his own 'limits' as a familiar and it wasn't long before his grades began to slip and his behaviour in class mirrored that outside of the classroom. His scholarship is currently on shaky ground because of that.

Akando is hot-headed and prone to violence. He likes to come across as being independent and wanting to be left alone, but in reality he is very affected by others' opinions of him and wants to earn people's respect and admiration. He wants to be liked for who he is, but as he can't even truly like himself, that seems to be an impossible feat.

Labels : hothead, bad-boy, loner

Sexuality : Bisexual - Switch. Either an aggressive and controlling top, or a defiant bottom that needs to be forced to submit. Likes threesomes.
Sexual On's and Offs : Akando's ONs: rough play, fight for power, being physically dominated or physically dominating. Leather. Piercings. animalistic. Akando's OFFs: NC, he likes it rough, but he wants it consenting. not comfortable with affection/romance in public. not comfortable with too much touching outside of sex until he really knows someone.
Ice's ons/off - anything goes 'cept vore/scat/mutilation (if its healable, though, this can be discussed). I love NC/extreme and happy to play it (after discussion over PM).

Player : icecradle (Ice) - male pronouns please.

AA // OO // Requests

Lockepick

So I'm starting to think I'll probably make a Sorcerer, since we seem to have only a couple of those!

Are we still going to be getting some more setting information at some point? I had been waiting out for that, but seems like we've got a lot of characters completed already.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

jetblackmirror

Awe! I love Akando. Niko and him have a lot in common. -cough-futurebesties-cough-
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

icecradle

Quote from: lockepick on July 06, 2014, 09:55:39 AM
Are we still going to be getting some more setting information at some point? I had been waiting out for that, but seems like we've got a lot of characters completed already.

I think it's coming soon lockepick:

Hoping to have the school info up for y'all tomorrow, but a little later I will have a character thread and OOC for you all.

Quote from: jetblackmirror on July 06, 2014, 09:56:56 AM
Awe! I love Akando. Niko and him have a lot in common. -cough-futurebesties-cough-

=D can totally see them ranting about their families together heheh

By my calculations we currently have:

SorcererFamiliarNormal
Staff110
Students43.51.5

AA // OO // Requests

Cerevan

Holy crap. I step away for all of 24 hours and this thread explodes... :o Hi new people.

Bibliophilia

-giggles at Ice.-  I'm guessing Spencer is the .5 in Familiar and Normal.  -peers.-  I'm amazed that we managed to keep such a good balance!  It's always so much better when things are somewhat even.

Hue Ran

Quote from: Cerevan on July 06, 2014, 01:36:28 PM
Holy crap. I step away for all of 24 hours and this thread explodes... :o Hi new people.

Howdy. I been watching the thread for awhile, debating if I would have time to post in a group. Fortunately the temptation was simply to great to ignore.

icecradle

Quote from: Bibliophilia on July 06, 2014, 02:44:41 PM
-giggles at Ice.-  I'm guessing Spencer is the .5 in Familiar and Normal.  -peers.-  I'm amazed that we managed to keep such a good balance!  It's always so much better when things are somewhat even.

yeah I thought that was the best way to describe him xD
AA // OO // Requests

Talra Di Deliren

Lol, I had to change up Caile. He's more of what I pictured than the quick type. Hm? Wait, who's the other staff member that's a sorcerer? The Headmaster?

Oh, I dunno but would there be possibly be a home room? Thinking of changing from art to homeroom for better interaction if at all.....sounds funner anyhow...
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
-Bride - Night Play - Dark Hunter series-
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

Vael the Destroyer

Hmm, I wonder if these boys will need a guidance counselor in the school...

jetblackmirror

Once there's a bit more info on the school/classes and what not, I would definitely be interested my making a teacher of some sort. :D Just not exactly sure where to go yet.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,