Busty Barbarian Bimbos [Closed]

Started by Angie, July 17, 2016, 06:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

Have you heard of Busty Barbarian Bimbos? It's a very simple game with very simple rules regarding sexy ladies in sexy outfits saving the world in ridiculously impractical high heels. I've been floating the idea of playing a game with this ruleset-who's with me? The rules are pretty easy to explain so even if you don't have the book, you can still play along!

setting
Okay, so I thought up a potential setting for all this busty bimbo nonsense.

A grand city, of sweeping vistas and scenic riverways. A city founded on the combination of magic and technology, working in harmony to provide for the people. A place of higher education, political intrigue, and very deep, dark shadows. Within those shadows, everything from monsters to assassins to rowdy drunks to-

BORING!

You don't care about any of that. You're a Bimbo, here to save the day. Come what may, your shoes shall be forever impractical and your makeup forever perfect. What you DO care about is the city has plenty of amazing fashions and it seems like something's always going on sale! Whether it's the classic busty barbarian look from Carrie's Hunts, the futuristic neon latex of Net-Skirts, or just the cavalcade of pop culture references from Hot Topic, there's a little something for everyone. And don't forget your favorite coffee, where would Bimbos be without hot, sugary drinks?

Basically, the setting is set up to accommodate whatever I dang well feel like, to the point that, since we have multiple interested participants, I could very easily run two groups, both having adventures and occasionally interacting, or at least hearing rumors of each other's exploits!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Hobbes1266

I've heard of it now, sounds hilarious and fun, though I wouldn't play it on a more prudish forum.

MissFire

That sounds pretty hilarious, honestly.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

DomJoe

Quote from: Hobbes1266 on July 17, 2016, 07:06:40 PM
I've heard of it now, sounds hilarious and fun, though I wouldn't play it on a more prudish forum.

Well, good thing this isn't a prudish forum! :P

I've taken a glance through the rules, and it does look interesting! Ironically, it's kinda hard to grasp all at once... I thought this was for bimbos! I've been lied to! Kidding about that last bit, but anyways, what kind of a setting do you see potential players playing in? And what method would we be using to determine stats?

Knarfy

Godbound: Erry day I'm shillin' it
My O/O thread
Why isn't Knarfy posting? - probably because he is lazy
"The most iconic hentai is essentially Lovecraftian, in that it portrays sexual pleasure as beyond human comprehension, to which the only possible response is a descent into hedonistic madness." - Anonymous

wander

Poking my head in as I saw the discussion in the SB you were having on it before. :)

Yukina

Ollumhammersong

I'm not sure if I am joining this or not. But i am amazed that something like this system has been in existance and I am just hearing about it now. This is hilarious.
Hi i'm a polymorphic alien who has taken the form of this signiature to have sex with your pupils, and by the smile on your face I can tell your enjoying it.

Angie

Angie: "hey maybe i should check my interest thread, maybe i got one guy who....oh shit."

I'm not sure on setting or chargen method, leaning towards one of the rolling methods, but would anyone like to suggest a setting? There is the default but as fun as it looks, not quite feeling the mad max setting.

Lindrea

Angie

Okay, so I thought up a potential setting for all this busty bimbo nonsense.

A grand city, of sweeping vistas and scenic riverways. A city founded on the combination of magic and technology, working in harmony to provide for the people. A place of higher education, political intrigue, and very deep, dark shadows. Within those shadows, everything from monsters to assassins to rowdy drunks to-

BORING!

You don't care about any of that. You're a Bimbo, here to save the day. Come what may, your shoes shall be forever impractical and your makeup forever perfect. What you DO care about is the city has plenty of amazing fashions and it seems like something's always going on sale! Whether it's the classic busty barbarian look from Carrie's Hunts, the futuristic neon latex of Net-Skirts, or just the cavalcade of pop culture references from Hot Topic, there's a little something for everyone. And don't forget your favorite coffee, where would Bimbos be without hot, sugary drinks?

Basically, the setting is set up to accommodate whatever I dang well feel like, to the point that, since we have multiple interested participants, I could very easily run two groups, both having adventures and occasionally interacting, or at least hearing rumors of each other's exploits!

Yukina

I'll be  retracting my interest actually. The character requirements don't seem to fit what I had in mind.

Lindrea

Angie

So, i think we'll be using Option C for character gen. I trust you guys on your rolls so don't worry about sending them to me or anything. I am flirting with the idea of making two groups of 4, so don't be too worried about being first or whatever. Any character background is allowed, and you can easily go with non-human races as long as you don't expect any bonuses from it (cause that's a headache and a half), just the look.

Also, a very sexy dragon lady runs the city. A little fact I thought I'd throw out. Meddle not in her affairs. For you are crunchy and great with ketchup.

Lindrea

Now I need to grab the book and get crackin' at this. ^.^

DomJoe

At 2016-07-18 13:24:51, Bx3 (uid: 56382) rolls: 1d6 Result: 5
At 2016-07-18 13:26:12, Nice Tits (uid: 56382) rolls: 1d6 Result: 6

Let's get this ball rolling.

This gives me the following:
Slap- 4
Legs- 3
Uhm- 2
Tits- 4

Shame that I don't get a 5 score, but at the same time it's not bad. Likely to be a brawler of some sort.

Angie

Who doesn't have the book, by the way?

Lindrea

I found a copy!

Also.. how are you doing stats?

Ollumhammersong

So it is a sci Fi setting? That is actually quite a surprise. I figured a system with this title would be more fantasy based
Hi i'm a polymorphic alien who has taken the form of this signiature to have sex with your pupils, and by the smile on your face I can tell your enjoying it.

Angie

Quote from: Lindrea on July 18, 2016, 01:35:30 PM
I found a copy!

Also.. how are you doing stats?

I just said Option C. The tables. Like nerds.

Quote from: Ollumhammersong on July 18, 2016, 01:47:24 PM
So it is a sci Fi setting? That is actually quite a surprise. I figured a system with this title would be more fantasy based

It's more of a "we're doing whatever I damn well feel like" setting, so there's a little bit of everything in this city.

Lindrea

Quote from: Angiejuusan on July 18, 2016, 01:51:04 PM
I just said Option C. The tables. Like nerds.

So you did!  >.>  Musta missed that in my excitement.

Ollumhammersong

Knarfy

I found a pdf via google, but im not 100% sure its the right version?

Also, how do we feel about futa bimbos? Might be handy to have some non NPC peenor floating around :3
Godbound: Erry day I'm shillin' it
My O/O thread
Why isn't Knarfy posting? - probably because he is lazy
"The most iconic hentai is essentially Lovecraftian, in that it portrays sexual pleasure as beyond human comprehension, to which the only possible response is a descent into hedonistic madness." - Anonymous

Angie

Quote from: Knarfy on July 18, 2016, 02:33:40 PM
I found a pdf via google, but im not 100% sure its the right version?

Also, how do we feel about futa bimbos? Might be handy to have some non NPC peenor floating around :3

Futanari are totally allowed.

Also, there's only one version, to my knowledge. Feel free to PM me if you wanna check.

DomJoe

Quote from: Angiejuusan on July 18, 2016, 02:42:23 PM
Futanari are totally allowed.

Also, there's only one version, to my knowledge. Feel free to PM me if you wanna check.

I would be very shocked if you did not allow futas, angie :P

I'm almost done with my character, I just need a simple backstory to go with her, and then she should be done.