The seekings of Yandros. (Male for Female)

Started by Yandros, January 14, 2012, 01:55:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yandros

First of all, let me extend my greetings to you, as well as my thanks for you taking the time to read my ad here.  I am an avid lover of roleplaying in all of its forms, and would certainly wish to have a few upon here.  I am currently in a couple of lovely rp's, but due to circumstances and what not, I have lost a couple.  So!  I am out on the search for more.

Here is my On's and Off's.  As well, here you can find my F-List.

Now that those details are out of the way, on to my ideas for rp!

Dragonlance
Yes, I would utterly love to play a Dragonlance themed game.  Set during any of the time periods where dragons are roaming the world, I would enjoy playing a rider and his dragon.  With, perhaps the dragon and him becoming a bit closer than other riders...  I would enjoy even the idea of them having fun when she is in her true form, as well as shapeshifted into a humanoid form.  Good, evil...I don't care!  It is all about the bond between rider and dragon.

Skyrim
Yep, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.  I love the game, and would certainly like something in its vein.  Now, it does not even have to be set in the exact same world, but I would very much like the feel of it!  Nords, ancient forests, mountain peaks, frozen tundras...  All of that, with a dash of fantasy.  I would be more interested in someone taking the role of say an Argonian or Khajit, rather than one of the more normal races, but that is not to say the others are off limits.

Cyberpunk
I love this genre, and it is by far not played enough in my eyes.  I am quite happy to play something from the Cyberpunk 2020 book, or something more free form.  Shadowrun is even an option here, if you happen to know of the setting and game.  As for plots and cravings here, I am quite open so long as it falls within my likes.  And speaking of Shadowrun....

Earthdawn
I happen to love the books that I have read about this game, even if my playing experiences in it have been minimal.  Just never was a game that you could find many players for.  So!  I would like to try it out here.  Maybe even find someone willing to 'run' a game for me?  Or, we can discuss where we wish the game to go and just enjoy the rp.  Rules or no rules, I am open on. 

Well, those are my current ideas.  I am always happy to hear yours, so please feel free to send me a PM!

Yandros

World of Darkness
Classic World of Darkness, that is!  I would love to play something set in this world...  I do have a preference for Mage above the other settings, but I certainly could be interested in just about anything.  Now, I am not the -most- fluent in any of the game settings beyond the big trio (Mage, Werewolf, and Vampire), but I have the books!  I am also very much open to the Dark Ages setting as well. 

Steampunk
Or better yet, how about dieselpunk?  I really am open on this topic, though I would like it to be something urban.  A nice scientist meets someone, or perhaps a nobleman dabbles with a little Science! on the side?  Who knows, the world really is open.