Modern Idea I've Been Wanting To Try

Started by danisaurus91, July 09, 2010, 07:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danisaurus91

She met him when they were freshman in highschool. The instant she met him she fell inlove with him. But he hadn't felt the same. But they had become instant friends from the beinging. Inseperable. They talked about everything, even relationships and what they wanted their future to be like. It was then in their Junior year that he loved her too. Then they began to date. But once he found out that he was going to move away to someplace warmer, he had to tell her. Even though she was broken hearted from the reality, she accepted it and moved on. When he had broke up with her, he told her that since he was moving away, he wanted to have time with friends and he wouldn't have time with her. Since we went to a career school for her last two years of highschool, they had two proms.

Since she had went to a career school her junior and senior year, they had two proms. When they had went to her prom as friends, they had the time of their lives even if they weren't together. A few days afterward, she realized that he had found a girl at her prom and they started talking. When the girl confronted her, she realized that they were now dating and he had lied about breaking up with her. Heartbroken at the fact that he had found someone else, she tried to get ahold of him to see if it were true. When he finally called her back, he started cursing at her and accused her of things she had never did.

After that, she refused to talk to him again. That was until she was in her sophomore year in college. With her own apartment, job, money, car, etc. One day she gets a call from his mother asking if she would like to visit them of the holiday and spend time with them since it had been so long since she had seen them. She had told his mother that she would love to and decided to go. That was until she realized that he was going to be there. Now that he's in the service, with his own life, girlfriend/fiance (doesn't matter), seeing her again opens up a whole new scene for them.

Its all a scheme from his mother to get them back together because she knew they still had feelings for one another.

Kaienah

I might be interested in playing this out.. your looking for a male or female character. i can play both... PM me if you would like to discuss this. It looks like it would be fun ^^

Kai