Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantomhive

Quote from: MasterMischief on November 15, 2015, 11:17:52 AM
You beguile me, woman.  I think that reason enough to save my sanity and say, 'goodbye'.

And here I am thinking we were dating EXCLUSIVELY, man how wrong was I. Not that I can't condone it I am totally ok with an open relationship but, you not coming clean about it. This truly sucks. I think you are an awesome type but I must walk away before saying something that doesnt jibe with this dear jaun letter.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

MasterMischief

Juan?!  Juan?!  You can't even remember my name?

Adios, Jose!

Phantomhive

MasterMischief yes yes I know your name but you do not know what a dear Juan letter is... Syonara baby.,
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Swashbuckler

The button budget for this level of butlering is utterly ridiculous.  I'm afraid you've just got to go.

Amelita

At first it was kind of hot, dangerous and kinky and you know, I'll admit it was fun. But for fuck sakes man, bringing those blades to bed is just getting old. I'm over it. No, I am over it.

Ciao baby.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

MasterMischief

You love your shoes more than me.

Runs off crying.

Phantomhive

Oh gawds I am laughing so hard I am in tears here *wipes eyes then goes to post.*

Quote from: Swashbuckler on November 21, 2015, 10:08:07 AM
The button budget for this level of butlering is utterly ridiculous.  I'm afraid you've just got to go.
Would have had a killer response but someone beat me to it but thanks for the laugh at 2am I can go back to sleep happy now ty.

Phantomhive

Quote from: MasterMischief on November 21, 2015, 10:23:44 AM
You love your shoes more than me.

Runs off crying.

Run like the wind I told you I was not dating you exclusively, I may love Llamas but crying over shoes? really now  I walk away with my head held high but you sir need to man up and stop crying over shoes.

MasterMischief

Moraline

It's so hard to break up with you. You're so beautiful and my lust for you is so intense that I'm leaving you a letter because I know I don't have the strength to do it face to face.

Listen it's been great and the nights are so amazing but other than the physical we just don't click.

Give me a call if you want to hook up sometime.

PS: I fed the fish before I left.
PSS: I took the little black silk dress.. I'm positive it was mine.
PSSS:  Don't forget to call me for a hook up soon.
PSSSS:  Dammit, I can't wait. I'll call you tonight. Should we stay over at your place or mine?

Swashbuckler

Alas, I am afraid it is simply over between us.

Over, over, over.

I just can't take that you are so much better at lusting after RedPhoenix than I am...

ChicagoOkie

I'm tired of you not sharing the pointy bits. I like swords too.

We're through.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

MasterMischief

At first, the kilt thing was kind of cool.  You know, something new and exciting.  But when you insist on doing handstands constantly.  It's just not working for me.  Or the neighbors.  And their young children.

Phantomhive

YOU AGAIN!!! why is it I cant get away from you hell the letter didn't work how about this. Get over yerself and get over me.

Regards noone you should worry about

Golden Spider

Listen babe, I love you and always will, I jsut can't handle it anymore, sometimes 'Tea' means only 'Tea'
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Rhedyn

I found out something disturbing today... that you were using that pretty ball of light I like so much to hypnotise me and alter my short term memories. I'm sorry, I can't trust you now so it's time we- ~is mesmerized by the shiny light~ -huh, what was I saying?

MasterMischief

The cats!  Dear lord in heaven, the cats.  One was fine.  I mean who doesn't have one cat.  Two started to stretch it a little with two different litter boxes and food dishes everywhere.  But 23?!

It them or me!  Never mind.  I just make this easy.

Leaves with his 24 dogs.

Phantomhive

Quote from: Golden Spider on November 22, 2015, 12:20:40 AM
Listen babe, I love you and always will, I just can't handle it anymore, sometimes 'Tea' means only 'Tea'
Loves the response now onto my break up lol

Finally I can get rid of all that loose dog fur that is all over the place. not to mention you.

Swashbuckler

I'm afraid I can't be with someone whose water goes down the drain the wrong way!  And don't bother explaining that it does!  Its in my head now!

*storms out*

Phantomhive

Quote from: Swashbuckler on November 22, 2015, 03:12:15 PM
I'm afraid I can't be with someone whose water goes down the drain the wrong way!  And don't bother explaining that it does!  Its in my head now!

*storms out*

As far as I am concerned where I live it IS right now it's not my fault you are now 'So far away from me' and its YOUR drain that has the water going backwards.

"Don't let the door kick your butt on your way out"

Watches him storm out grinning

Golden Spider

Im sorry love it's just... ever since you've started going to the gym you've become so.. fit. It makes me depressed to look a me, fat fat me, standing besides you.. good bye
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Ash

I'm sorry but I can't handle being with someone who is constantly cos-playing their favorite games. I mean it just doesn't do it first me outside the bedroom. I hope you find someone better suited for you.

Phantomhive

I dont  want to break up with you here I am letting Sebastian do it for me.

Sebastian: I am so sorry but my Mistress can't stand the way you maul me so she is breaking up with you.

Ash

Psssh. Hit the road Jack...don't you come back no more...

Phantomhive

The name is Sebastian and it would be prudent you remember that or you might taste my................ cutlery.