Accepting New Characters ...Crystal Lake Ski Lodge [NC]

Started by Sasha, July 20, 2011, 04:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasha

Crystal Lake Ski Lodge is a large group game here on Elliquiy that is open to play for all members to join. New to E  or even roleplaying in general as well as those seasoned veterans, we enjoy corrupting anyone willing to take the plunge. We do ask however for at least a paragraph or two  post size more is always welcomed.  Also the ability to post every 3-4 days would fit the group nicely though we do understand that real life comes first. Cross gender role play for characters are accepted in this game as well. We only ask that you play the character well or to the best of your ability .

The Lodge is owned by an evil minion of Lust that tends to drift the game into a few occasions of supernatural related NC situations. Though your character rather more dictates to what degree for the most part as it is all centered around the lower of inhibitions. Currently all the entertainers are infected and so listening to them play , sing or even watching them dance can cause some interesting public situations to occur. 

The main concept of the Lodge is a private sexual club like resort , all members or guests are aware of that before coming there unless otherwise cleared by a GM.

The sub-board can be accessed by the link above for you to overview to get a feel for the game ...we do have a game related OOC and one for just general chitter chatter , fondling and the like . If you have any questions they can be addressed here or send a pm to one of the following Gm's .....Nim , Secretwriter or Sasha.

Characters Needed - also includes the character sheet  along with some suggestions for employees and or new member ie ...guests to the Lodge. If you would like to play something not listed just send me a pm to discuss or Nim as he is in control of incoming characters.

Game Overview - rather gives the start of the game background and brings you up to the current situation. Time in game is currently Tuesday Afternoon in all open threads , though some slackers are finishing up private situations for Monday Evening.

Time in game changes ...about every 3 weeks or so and in 3 increments ..... Morning - Afternoon and Evening .

Please post your character sheet in this thread to be approved as it takes 2 GM's to accept  for admittance to the game. Employee's will receive a dorm room and some form of a working schedule . Guests of course are just given a room and check in via the South Lodge front lobby area.

That about sums it up ........look forward to the new additions .

Take Care ,

Sasha

Alsheriam

... would you be needing a male guest character? <_<;;
A/A

Sasha

Quote from: Alsheriam on July 20, 2011, 05:08:00 PM
... would you be needing a male guest character? <_<;;

Sure ....sound delightful . He can be a new member ....or one that has been there for many years . Rather an elite club ...so his background can be of any high end nature . Lawyer , Doctor ...Actor , Musician, Artist , Writer... Entrepreneurial God ...Importer ...born in wealth ...and of course age is up to you .  Look forward to seeing what you come up with .

Correction ....age must be at least 18 years of age .

Alsheriam

That sounds like funtimes.

... now to figure out a character sheet once this darn headache's over.
A/A

Nim

I too am looking forward to seeing what kind of character you come up with.  See you around the lodge.

Sasha

Two new characters have been accepted ....looking for a few more to join us . If you like to send a character sheet through the PM system to discuss instead of posting here that is no issue . Please send PM to Nim and Sasha .

Look forward to the new additions .

Sasha

JadenMystic

This sounds like it could be a lot of fun. I'll have to see what I can come up with if granted permission to join.

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Nim

I would love to see the character you would wish to play in the lodge.  You can post your idea here or as Sasha said send us a PM with your character sheet.

Sarah Morgan

I agree, this sounds like a fun game.  I'm a bit tired now, but I'll see what I can come up for a character tomorrow, when I'm feeling more awake.

Nim

I am looking forward to seeing what the character you come up with as well. But for now the sandman calls and I shall answer.  Ni ni

~Nim~

Kokaine

Are you looking for anymore female employees? I'd be interested in submitting a character if you are.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Sasha

JadenMystic, Sarah Morgan and Kokaine,

Thanks so much for putting up an interest in joining the game . Indeed we are looking for new female characters to join in the fun .  Employee character could be ...Waitress , Maid , Bartender ...Day Spa Receptionist . Of course your free to make a guest member as well just pick an elite style character ...actress , musician , model ...doctor , lawyer .... entrepreneurial goddess , photographer ... playboy bunny ...the possibilities are endless really .

The link in the first post ...characters needed has the character sheet . Look forward to seeing your creations.

Enjoy ,

Sasha 

Sarah Morgan

I swear I'll get something submitted tomorrow for this, but today has been kind of trying for me.  We just found out that one of my roommates has pancreatic cancer that's spread to his liver, and the news doesn't look good.  His wife is taking it pretty hard, as you can imagine, so I haven't spent a lot of time on the computer today, what with talking to them and just trying to deal with everything.  I definitely need something to keep my mind busy though, so I'll do my best to get a character in, and besides, I don't want to miss my chance at a fun game by procrastinating.  ^_^

Kokaine

Here's my submission. I am of course open to tweaks, for example if you think the character is better suited to a different position or should be a guest instead. I'm pretty flexible.

Character name : Terra James
  Played By : Kokaine

Employee Position : waitress/bartender
  Employee:
  Dorm Room :  < Will be filled in by GM once accepted >

Sexual Preference : Bisexual with a slight preference for females
  Description :

She is 5'8” and curvy.

Character Personality: To those who don't know her, Terra comes off as the strong silent type. In unknown company she is generally friendly but a woman of few words. With those she feels comfortable around she is generally more playful and can even be quite flirty. She is capable of showing people exactly what they expect to see if it will get her ahead, but otherwise she ignores expectations and does what she feels like. However, she is incapable of ignoring her parents as she can't stand to disappoint them.

Background information : Terra grew up in Southern California. As the oldest of three girls, her parents expected a lot from her. She was to be the role model and set a good example for her younger sisters. As a result Terra quickly learned how to show people exactly what they wanted/expected to see while keeping her true nature to herself. To her parents she was the perfect child, rarely getting into trouble while maintaining excellent grades and playing sports. Terra was able to maintain this facade all the way through college graduation but immediately following she found herself restless and discontent. In a year she went through 5 jobs, quitting each time due to boredom and feelings of restlessness. Her parents were extremely disappointed and didn't fail to tell her so every chance they got. Finally, Terra could no longer deal with her parents' constant nagging and moved away. It didn't take long before she landed a job at the ski lodge and found that its pace suited her much better than all her previous office positions.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Sasha

Character name : Terra James
  Played By : Kokaine

Nice ....you might want to add any interests or a few hobbies , what she does when she is not working at the Lodge  to give her a more full rounded view point . Give others something to work with as well . Also how long has she worked at the Lodge ?  New Employee ,  Returning ?

Go ahead and place your character sheet here .....another GM will most likely approve it and get you set up with a dorm Room .

Kokaine

I knew I was forgetting something. That's what I get for making a character at 2 am, lol. I will add the necessary info and then post in the specified thread. Thanks :)

My O/Os

Sasha

Quote from: Kokaine on July 26, 2011, 11:32:35 AM
I knew I was forgetting something. That's what I get for making a character at 2 am, lol. I will add the necessary info and then post in the specified thread. Thanks :)

No major sweetie ....was a nice character .

Hugs ,

Sasha

Sarah Morgan

Character name: Lindsey Clark
  Played By: Sarah Morgan

Lodge Member: Newly arriving.
  Current Suite :  < Will be filled in by GM once character moves into play >

Sexual Preference: Straight, but bi-curious.  She just hasn't ever gotten up the nerve to act on it as of yet.

Description: Lindsey is 5'6, with dark brown hair that falls with a slight natural wave to the middle of her back, and emerald green eyes.  She weighs around 120 pounds, with a slim figure, with a heart-shaped face and a warm smile.  When she's not performing, she's most comfortable in casual clothes, jeans and long-sleeved shirts due to the weather just now, but she knows how to wear more formal things, and enjoys dressing up for performances or other occasions.

Character Personality: Because of her profession, Lindsey has learned to be confident and outgoing, friendly and approachable.  She was shy when she was younger, but she's outgrown that, and now she doesn't have any trouble in introducing herself to people, although she's not rude or pushy about it.  To those she calls her friends, she's loyal and will do anything to help them, and is a generally a sweet and caring person.

Background information: Lindsey grew up the only child of two musicians, her father being a violinist and a conductor, and her mother being a pianist.  Thus it was only natural that she continue in the profession, with both of her parents having successful careers in the field.  Luckily Lindsey didn't mind, enjoying the lessons rather than being like most kids and begrudging them.  She enjoyed learning about different composers, and soon became equally proficient at both of her parents' chosen instruments, as well as keeping her grades up in her regular subjects at school, despite her parents' frequent moves around the country for concerts or tours.  Lindsey herself had a successful following among classical music fans by the time she was a teenager, and often performed in concerts herself, and so more often than not had tutors, rather than going to regular school, although she did go some, when her parents settled down in one place long enough.

After she got her diploma, she went onto college to earn a degree in music, wanting to earn a formal education so that she could give some of her knowledge back to others, in the form of teaching, eventualy.  It was in college that she had time to settle down and date, and soon she met Michael, who was studying education himself, and they started seeing each other.  Things were fine for a while, but soon Michael got annoyed with how much time she still spent practicing and giving recitals, and going on tour with her parents whenever school wasn't in session. 

One day she came home from practicing to the apartment they were sharing to find he'd left, only leaving her a note, telling her he'd found someone else.  At first she was angry, but now she's pretty much over it.  It was after she and Michael broke up that she found she had an interest in women, as one of the girls in her classes was brave enough to tell her she had feelings for her, now that she was single again.  Lindsey thought the girl was pretty, but she was afraid to do anything about, not knowing what she would do if the news got out to the public, or what her parents would think. 

She learned about the lodge from a friend who went there, and she's decided to try it, in the mood to have some fun and forget about Michael, knowing that the lodge is discrete, and so she can explore possibilities without having to worry about recriminations.

When she's not performing, she enjoys reading, going to a movie, and meeting and getting to know new people, although most wouldn't know her unless they were fans of her type of music.

I know we're supposed to have a picture, but being blind, I can't find one on my own, so I have to put in word descriptions for my characters instead.  If one of the GMs wouldn't care to find me a picture though and somehow add it to my character's page, I wouldn't mind, if a picture's necessary.  My mom had me at five and a half months, and the doctors ended up giving me too much oxygen, so my retinas detached.  I c see light and dark, but no shadows or colors, so pictures unfortunately are out.

I figured the whole musician thing would be something unique, at least the classical aspect, and maybe if things go well, Lindsey might eventually work there, depending on the GMs.  I'm fine with keeping her a guest though, since I'm new to the game and I'll need to figure out how things work.  I also decided to put her character info here, in case any of the GMs have any suggestions for improvement or tweaking, before I put it into the seeking character approval thread.

Nim

Lindsey sounds like a wonderful character to me.  As far as having pictures goes it has never really been an absolute requirement that the characters have one.  But if you so wish to have one I'm sure we (the GM's) can find a picture to match the description you have already give. 

Lindsey has my approval so we only need one more GM's approval before Lindsey will step through the front door of the lodge for her first time. 

Sasha

Character name: Lindsey Clark
  Played By: Sarah Morgan

Character approved by me , furnished picture of Meghan Fox that seems appropriate based off your description . Wonderful Character look forward to corrupting her in game ...smiles .

If you would like to transfer your character sheet to Game Related OOC and Updates. Then we can move it to the List of Guest characters and set the woman up with a room.

Your first post can be directed at arriving .... South Lodge - The South Lodge and Lobby . Currently Abby is on the job behind the front desk ....and checking in another at the moment . Nice to have new arrivals .

Welcome to Crystal Lake ,

Sasha

Sarah Morgan

Thanks!  I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone, and I'm perfectly fine with Lindsey being corrupted!  *smile* 

I'll go ahead and put her in the OOC and update thread, and then I'm assuming I can just post her getting to the lodge, and go from there.

Sasha

Okay ....we could use a few more characters if anyone else is interested in joining .

Male characters could include ....Bartender , Waiter , Maintenance , Bell hop, Dishwasher  ....General Outside Workers - run snow plows , shuttle bus ..ski lifts .

We have a few more guest rooms available as well ....can come in as a single ...married with or without your other half ....or any form of relationship as we are not that picky. Just entertain us is all we ask .

orderNchaos

Would there be a place for a Bartender who also doubles as a ski instructor for private lessons with guests??  I think that would be really fun to play.

Nim

Quote from: orderNchaos on August 06, 2011, 01:56:33 AM
Would there be a place for a Bartender who also doubles as a ski instructor for private lessons with guests??  I think that would be really fun to play.

Nods.  I don't see why that wouldn't work out.  We can always use both bartenders and ski instructors.  Looking forward to seeing your character.

orderNchaos

Character Sheet :

Character name : Tyler Kane
  Played By : orderNchaos

Employee Position : Bartender/Ski Instructor
  Employee:  didn't know if you wanted him to be a new hire or a established employee
  Dorm Room :  < Will be filled in by GM once accepted >

Lodge Member : < years joined >
  Current Suite : < Will be filled in by GM once character moves into play >

Sexual Preference : Bi-sexual
  Description : At 6 foot 200 lbs Tyler borderlines on what some might call the epitome of a Greek God.  Muscles ripple from every direction thanks to his many years enjoying the outdoor life and the sports they provide.  His half kept dirty blonde hair and somewhat kept facial hair give him the rough edge that most people find endearing about the gypsy lifestyle of Skiing instructors and bartenders.  His piercing blue eyes give him a childlike innocence that fits well with his outgoing personality.

Character Personality: Tyler Kane has always been a wild card that follows his own spirit.  Searching for the next big adventure and letting the ebb of the universe drive him.  Tyler is a very outgoing and charismatic person with a natural way about him.  His natural good looks and charisma make him a very exciting person to be around while his inherent love of life and excitement give his personality a dangerous edge that attracts people like a moth to a flame.
  Background information : Tyler grew up the second son of three boys in a long running family of Lawyers.  His families firm in Downtown Denver Colorado served multi-million dollar clients and gave Tyler the chance to live a life of luxury as a teenager.  Spending most of his days as a kid on the slopes of Breckenridge or Winterpark, Tyler found his calling in outdoor extreme sports.  Climbing, skiing, skydiving all drew his attention more than the burdensome attention to being a lawyer like everyone else in the family.  Tyler was on the road to a very popular career in extreme sports when he reached his eighteenth birthday and, through some meddling of his father, was accepted to Berkeley to study law.  Spending more time skiing Tahoe and pursuing his extreme dreams than studying, Tyler barely scrapped through Law school and was subsequently cut off financially by his father.  Using his ski skills and personality Tyler has worked his way through the West Coast of the U.S. as a bartender and ski instructor in search of the perfect location from which to enjoy a life of extreme sports and luxury.