Enslaved Elf Maidens (M seeking F for m/f/f)

Started by Daril, May 08, 2015, 10:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daril

I'd like to find two female partners to play the role of a pair of enslaved elf maidens based on the following anime style images (I'd previously found partners but have lost contact with them so I'm trying again).  I figure the two maidens are friends/lovers.  The white haired one is curious about humans, and her curiosity and naivety lands the two of them in a high end slave market where they are purchased by a handsome young human lord.

White haired elf maiden (NSFW)

Blonde elf maiden (NSFW)
Blonde elf maiden (NSFW)
Blonde elf maiden (NSFW)

I figured the white haired elf maiden, while perhaps a bit resentful, is still curious about humans and is very attracted to her handsome new master, while her blonde friend/lover is more resentful and takes longer to warm up to him.  I don't see this RPG being super rough -in fact you should expect the human master to be quite tender in bedroom scenes- but the girls' conditioning may involve restraints, spanking, and being forced to demonstrate obedience by performing fellatio.  Their master might also use their relationship with each other to ensure their obedience, especially since I'm thinking he was only planning to purchase the white haired one but ended up purchasing both because she didn't want to be separated from her friend/lover.

I was also thinking that being denied clothing until they've learned how to behave like proper slave girls might be part of the pair's conditioning.  However, I also imagine that they're the kind of elves who have a very casual attitude towards nudity (and sex as well).

Here is a possible start to the RPG.  Please note that I don't intend for all posts to be quite so long.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228897.0

If you're interested in playing one of the elf maidens in this RPG, please contact me.