Heroes of Sandpoint (Pathfinder RPG/E6 Extreme Small Group, interest check)

Started by yesiroleplay, March 08, 2011, 10:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yesiroleplay

Character Thread is up.  Please post your character summary there if you find your character in the Current cast.

yesiroleplay

Out of character thread is up.

Please move over there and work out between yourselves how well (if at all) your characters know each other.
There will be good in-game opportunity to get acquainted, so don't feel any pressure to cliche up prior to the opening scene.

yesiroleplay

uoheinrich

Enemies of the Imperium hear me. You have come here to die, the Immortal Emperor is with us and we are invincible. His soldiers will strike you down, his war machines will crush you under their treads, his mighty guns will bring the very sky crashing down upon you... You cannot win.

yesiroleplay

not right now.
This being the Internet, I'm sure at least one player will drop soonish

uoheinrich

roger doger. I'll keep this thread bookmarked and if you need another character I'll have one ready.
Enemies of the Imperium hear me. You have come here to die, the Immortal Emperor is with us and we are invincible. His soldiers will strike you down, his war machines will crush you under their treads, his mighty guns will bring the very sky crashing down upon you... You cannot win.

uoheinrich

Laughing Hyena

Yeah one person did drop but I am not sure if the heroes of sandpoint is even continuing at this point.

Kate