Lonely nights in a college dorm . . .

Started by Carlcjjohnson, March 03, 2009, 03:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlcjjohnson

In spite of the seemingly illustrious title which I attempted to place upon this M/F, idea, it's rather simple in essence.

I'm looking for a female to play a character with a sort of sweet, nice 'sugar and spice' personality - friendly on the surface, but with the heart of a woman in business at the core. In terms of image, I imagine her embodying the kind of girl that all the guys wanted in high school, with her being fully aware of such a 'look' and thus flaunting it. In turn, I'll be playing a guy who, through a mixture of lust, loneliness and the desire to experiment (first timer?), wants to have sex with his dream girl.

Through a subtle way of advertising herself on campus (grape vine, perhaps? Or maybe he catches his roommate with her?), my character would spot his potential goal for the future, and would immediately commence saving and scrounging so as to be able to spend time with her.

Perspective of the male character:

Maybe a relationship of his ended over the summer, maybe his significant other is back home or perhaps such a relationship has never truly existed for this guy. From his perspective - living in what is a fairly sexually charged environment such as a dorm has made his hand his best friend in recent times :P

Perspective of the female character:

College is exciting, but expensive, and students are always looking to make easy money. This character is no exception. Having been sought after since high school for her various 'assets', she comes to realise that she happens to be in a pretty good position to make serious money for her new-found lifestyle without ever having to leave her dorm. Her target market is all around her; she's surrounded by males who, for the first time, have the freedom to fuck whatever they can get their hands on.
For a price, she'll let them get their hands on her ;)

If anyone thinks they might like to give this a go, do let me know.

Thanks for reading this far.

Foxy

I would be interested.  I see her having great looks and intelligence but comes form a poor family so she has to find creative ways to earn money. She would also seek to get anything she could to use to help her get though school.

Carlcjjohnson

Sounds like you have the right idea, especially in terms of the need to get anything that might help her get by.

Care to conjure up a character for the idea? You have me intrigued ;)

Foxy

Jen Campell was a beautiful and intelligent girl born to a poor family. In highschool, she was on the cheerleading squad and a straight A student. She loved to pose and did some modeling for a little money.  Her boyfriend was rich and she got spoiled but then he dumped her just as they went off to college.

She managed to get a partial scholarship to the college but needed a lot more. As she settled in, she decided that insted of trying to find one rich boyfriend and have to worry about pleasing him, she would have a lot of Friends. She needed cash and would do anything to be able to finish college and live a better lifestyle then stuck in a dorm room in the worst building.

She started letting it be known that she was available for anykind of work, if the price was right. She made it clear she was not cheap but promised complete customer satisfaction.

Carlcjjohnson

Danny Gregory was most certainly what you might describe as a 'fish out of water' in his new college environment.
He was from a small town and had always known the same people throughout his life, but now, seeing as how he'd always seemed to have been an academic performer, he had done what was of his peers back home would never consider doing - he had gone to college.
With only one serious girlfriend under his belt, Danny's sexual experience has been somewhat limited to fumbling in the dark with the occasional local girl. Although he's not a virgin, he wants to experience more in that context, even if that means going to a professional in search of satisfaction.

(Foxy, if I were to say that I like busty college girls, do you think you could post a picture of what Jen might look like? :))